Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Yea, investments platforms has been known to really be a buoyant niche, the coming in of scammers really messed up the entire ecosystem, so having a platform that will maintain integrity will really attract a lot of investors, its good to see that the market is really recovering at an exponential rate and ethereum has gained a lot in the shortest amount of time

Token sales aren't coming to a halt lol, their just less spammy ones because people have gotten better at detecting them, and in addition people can't just hope to raise 10 eth and suddenly have 15k in profit, they have different economics of fiat scale to deal with so many are just holding back till the market stabalizes as its risky for them if they have fiat costs related to the project which many do

There’s an increase in ICO status bar. The rise in eth price must have pulled the interest. Just what I though when I first decided to get some CCI tokens; WHAT IF CCI platform was already up this month? We would all be in lot of profit already. Can’t wait.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.

I think it would help them greatly to have a third party audit whatever the code. It is nice though to test everything before production I know its importance because we do a lot of it in our programming.

Yeah, i'd expect them to conduct a testing phase and third party audit is always a welcome idea. I know the team must have consider all this already.

yeah, am pretty sure they have considered all option because it will be pointless to leave so many loose ends most especially in this business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Yeah people have been very careful in the markets with the current situation, hopefully we see it recover and investment to carry on as usual
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

Yeah people have been very careful in the markets with the current situation, hopefully we see it recover and investment to carry on as usual

I don’t think it’s even the fact the market is down it’s the fact it’s not stable if btc or eth was slowly gaining or just stable vs fiat then I think we’d see more real funds opening
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

I don’t think it’s even the fact the market is down it’s the fact it’s not stable if btc or eth was slowly gaining or just stable vs fiat then I think we’d see more real funds opening

There are several opportunities outside of ETH and BTC but I think the lack of experience is limiting benefiting from those. Many are afraid as you stated because the market is not stable and has nothing to do with the price. I many many made good money from low markets; the scary part is the volatility.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

If you ask me what is the right time for invest in Crypto i'll say Its Now!
The market is on  Dip and buy as much as you can!
If you want 100-200$ profit then hold'em!
and if you want 10x and more revenue every week the  invest in CCI!
The Choice is yours to take!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
CCI Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466

thanks for sharing this i was not aware you guys are running bounty program this i believe is a great opportunity to grab some wonderful token
Thanks for bounty link. Anyone can participate in bounty? For joining of bounty KYC is required?

I was not aware the CCI bounty also going on. Thanks for sharing the link. I was looking for some signature campaign. Let me see if option is there or not.
That's really awesome. For signature bounty for Jr member position they are rewarding 20 stakes per week which is really huge pay.

I think it would depend on the number of participants. It is a good stake but don't forget the overall number of participants. You  should factor that in.

Yes, and a good project like CCI will definitely have huge participants. But all the same, getting any amount of CCI token is better than getting nothing at all IMO
This Is a good opportunity to gain some quantity of CCI token, is there a referral program for extra bonus?
Really have great opportunity. But guy's I guess you never observed the price of CCI. It's high price. Even if you getting less tokens due to max participants so I don't think so there is any losses.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

It is really difficult for almost any ICO at the moment. If I had to do an ICO, I would wait until October, because I think the market will be a better one then. But if everyone thought that way, it would not be easier :-)

I think the focus should be on trading and seeing if any profit margin can be made, running with it then return back to ICO when the market stabilize... What do you guys think?

Inasmuch that there is operation returning back to ICO shouldn't be that tasking anymore

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

It is really difficult for almost any ICO at the moment. If I had to do an ICO, I would wait until October, because I think the market will be a better one then. But if everyone thought that way, it would not be easier :-)

I think the focus should be on trading and seeing if any profit margin can be made, running with it then return back to ICO when the market stabilize... What do you guys think?

Inasmuch that there is operation returning back to ICO shouldn't be that tasking anymore

It's hard conditions for ICOs, but people are not investing in ICOs which offering some unique services and have good future. CCI is like mutual fund for Crypto. So people will join CCI token sales with just better or stable market conditions.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

Is this the current state of the ICO and have this been made official?

I need an official response please
But why it's happening? I mean it's only because market recovery reason? I am also expecting response from official team.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

It's hard conditions for ICOs, but people are not investing in ICOs which offering some unique services and have good future. CCI is like mutual fund for Crypto. So people will join CCI token sales with just better or stable market conditions.

I do agree with you on the part of people not joining baseless ICOs, like i once stated, things are changing and even though the market is still yet to become very viable, it still has some very good prospects, the direction that the industry is heading is good, as bad projects are beginning to phase out and the strong are the ones surviving
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

I do agree with you on the part of people not joining baseless ICOs, like i once stated, things are changing and even though the market is still yet to become very viable, it still has some very good prospects, the direction that the industry is heading is good, as bad projects are beginning to phase out and the strong are the ones surviving
I agree with you on that!
there are so many projects aiming to solve so many problems, But not one that can solve the financial crisis people face on crypto!
CCI really changed that! they solving one important problem and people are gonna love that
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

I agree with you on that!
there are so many projects aiming to solve so many problems, But not one that can solve the financial crisis people face on crypto!
CCI really changed that! they solving one important problem and people are gonna love that

Having a project that caters for a particular need, gives relevance to the stated project, i don't intend to talk about any project that makes no sense or that has no value to add to the life of the community, gone are the days where one spends time or investment on irrelevant projects when good ones are available to look into and discuss
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

Is this the current state of the ICO and have this been made official?

I need an official response please
But why it's happening? I mean it's only because market recovery reason? I am also expecting response from official team.

HOpefully as the market recovers, peoples wallets will be increasing and more chance of them putting some of that crypto into another project which is as promising as CCI
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: