Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

Question to the team: We are allowed to set up anonymous accounts on your platform, if we want to. I assume that will only be possible at the basic level. How high or low is the withdrawal limit for the anonymous accounts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:12:22 AM

Question to the team: We are allowed to set up anonymous accounts on your platform, if we want to. I assume that will only be possible at the basic level. How high or low is the withdrawal limit for the anonymous accounts?

Good question haven’t seen confirmed values for the anonymous accounts I’d expect to remain compliant with regulations in pretty much all regulations amc starts to kick in around 10k usd
Yannick

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

this is important. is it a currency truly based around anonymity

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:27:57 AM

Did anyone know that CCI has a discord channel? i am surprised because i have not seen many ico's have a Discord channel, i think it is a smart move because they can get investors there too.

I did notice that the CCI team had a discord channel. Discord is not something I use and as you stated, you dont often see it for ICO, I have no idea what it's like for them
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:04 AM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

Yeah, Instead of thinking about if the bull run is already started let's grab some chance now here in CCI to have more of their tokens because once the bull run really started it will be really good.

I don't understand the discussion about a possible bull run. The CCI team make a great offer and you will get the value of 430$ for 1 ETH in CCI Tokens, independent if the bull run has started.

Yes, It's really a great chance now to get more CCI tokens while the sale is running because sooner or later we will get more than what we think on our investment.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

Yeah, Instead of thinking about if the bull run is already started let's grab some chance now here in CCI to have more of their tokens because once the bull run really started it will be really good.

I don't understand the discussion about a possible bull run. The CCI team make a great offer and you will get the value of 430$ for 1 ETH in CCI Tokens, independent if the bull run has started.

Yes, It's really a great chance now to get more CCI tokens while the sale is running because sooner or later we will get more than what we think on our investment.

Can someone please explain how this fixing of ETH price at $430 will give us more tokens at lower price? And what about early investors?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

Can someone please explain how this fixing of ETH price at $430 will give us more tokens at lower price? And what about early investors?

Fixing it at this price is primarily to protect early investors who probably invested at that price. So basically as I understand it this does not give you more tokens. It just puts you at a similar level as the early investors.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

Fixing it at this price is primarily to protect early investors who probably invested at that price. So basically as I understand it this does not give you more tokens. It just puts you at a similar level as the early investors.
You understood correct!
You Could've got more tokens if ICO was started at this time (when ETH is down).
But now that early investors are also priorities for them team, they decided to keep ETH at 430 for their selling!
AngelJoshua

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

Yeah, I think that's how it works, For me it's good because old and new investors will going to get a same amount of token at the same price. But it will depend now on investors if they will going to like it or not.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Yeah people have been very careful in the markets with the current situation, hopefully we see it recover and investment to carry on as usual

I don’t think it’s even the fact the market is down it’s the fact it’s not stable if btc or eth was slowly gaining or just stable vs fiat then I think we’d see more real funds opening

You're right, the market is recovering from the effect of battered projects and perhaps whales but is good to see that things are picking come, the blockchain industry still have a lot to offer and from recent news that has been emanating, its evident that the industry is about becoming a global sensation, this is why CCI should get it right and benefit from the industry
Too much FUD is ruining status of crypto!
we need to stop them first or stay against them!
The more gain Crypto market gets, the more profit invests get!
i'm counting on it

Yea and it actually revolves around almost everything, from the brands involve in the blockchain industry to the community, if good brands begin to emanate from the industry, with massive support from the community, then the blockchain industry will surpass the hurdles of any external body but if the industry becomes littered with scammers and FUD, then it becomes tough
r15lover1994

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Yeah people have been very careful in the markets with the current situation, hopefully we see it recover and investment to carry on as usual

I don’t think it’s even the fact the market is down it’s the fact it’s not stable if btc or eth was slowly gaining or just stable vs fiat then I think we’d see more real funds opening

You're right, the market is recovering from the effect of battered projects and perhaps whales but is good to see that things are picking come, the blockchain industry still have a lot to offer and from recent news that has been emanating, its evident that the industry is about becoming a global sensation, this is why CCI should get it right and benefit from the industry
Too much FUD is ruining status of crypto!
we need to stop them first or stay against them!
The more gain Crypto market gets, the more profit invests get!
i'm counting on it

Yea and it actually revolves around almost everything, from the brands involve in the blockchain industry to the community, if good brands begin to emanate from the industry, with massive support from the community, then the blockchain industry will surpass the hurdles of any external body but if the industry becomes littered with scammers and FUD, then it becomes tough

I hope pretty soon we will get rid of these scammers.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

Yeah, I think that's how it works, For me it's good because old and new investors will going to get a same amount of token at the same price. But it will depend now on investors if they will going to like it or not.

So in short, they protected the tokens price as well. Team don't want to give away too much tokens at lower price and kind of avoided dumping of tokens.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

This type of prediction is not encouraging at all... We've been getting only FUD lately what happened to the god of crypto...
Let's have the bull season come in time.. Can't wait  Embarrassed

Lots of FUDs around ETH. But I am sure ETH will overcome everything and move forward. Together with that, it will also take all the nice projects like CCI.

I understand that projects are greatly affected by the downtrend but I choose to look it this way... Truth Is, for project this bold to still come out despite the time shows the extent of its credibility and test of strength

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

This type of prediction is not encouraging at all... We've been getting only FUD lately what happened to the god of crypto...

Lots of FUDs around ETH. But I am sure ETH will overcome everything and move forward. Together with that, it will also take all the nice projects like CCI.

I understand that projects are greatly affected by the downtrend but I choose to look it this way... Truth Is, for project this bold to still come out despite the time shows the extent of its credibility and test of strength

Exactly, at the moment - the market is looking very sorry for itself, but last 2 days finally some green positive percentages, I'm looking forward to market recovery with the fire sale at the moment on all these cheap coins
ibininja

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Exactly, at the moment - the market is looking very sorry for itself, but last 2 days finally some green positive percentages, I'm looking forward to market recovery with the fire sale at the moment on all these cheap coins

Agreed I honestly consider those days as a sign of recovery. I hope I has the skills to get me some profits off the last raise. I wonder if CCI traders made some from it.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Well, like i once stated, only the projects with good intent will survive this recent condition, like you stated, coming out in this present condition requires a bold step, so they probably know what they are doing but they still have a long way to go and much implementations and reviews need to happen before they can be truly certified by the community
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

yeah, i totally agree with you, CCI token will certainly worth more sooner o later, the whole concept is totally awesome and i believe the tteam are up to the task

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

AngelJoshua

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

So in short, they protected the tokens price as well. Team don't want to give away too much tokens at lower price and kind of avoided dumping of tokens.

I think aside from avoiding to release or give more tokens to new investors if they will fix the price it will be fair to those old or first investors who already made some investments at that price.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: