Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

It is really difficult for almost any ICO at the moment. If I had to do an ICO, I would wait until October, because I think the market will be a better one then. But if everyone thought that way, it would not be easier :-)

I think the focus should be on trading and seeing if any profit margin can be made, running with it then return back to ICO when the market stabilize... What do you guys think?

Inasmuch that there is operation returning back to ICO shouldn't be that tasking anymore

It's hard conditions for ICOs, but people are not investing in ICOs which offering some unique services and have good future. CCI is like mutual fund for Crypto. So people will join CCI token sales with just better or stable market conditions.

I do agree with you on the part of people not joining baseless ICOs, like i once stated, things are changing and even though the market is still yet to become very viable, it still has some very good prospects, the direction that the industry is heading is good, as bad projects are beginning to phase out and the strong are the ones surviving
I agree with you on that!
there are so many projects aiming to solve so many problems, But not one that can solve the financial crisis people face on crypto!
CCI really changed that! they solving one important problem and people are gonna love that

Having a project that caters for a particular need, gives relevance to the stated project, i don't intend to talk about any project that makes no sense or that has no value to add to the life of the community, gone are the days where one spends time or investment on irrelevant projects when good ones are available to look into and discuss

Rightly said. Last year 80% ICOs turn out to a scam. So now people are carefully selecting good projects. Lot many factors should be checked before investing. And everyone should do own research rather than believing on others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Yeah people have been very careful in the markets with the current situation, hopefully we see it recover and investment to carry on as usual

I don’t think it’s even the fact the market is down it’s the fact it’s not stable if btc or eth was slowly gaining or just stable vs fiat then I think we’d see more real funds opening

Yeah fair point you make, the instability no doubt plays a huge part when it comes to investment with the crypto prices against fiat 
yeunhaudikk

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

ico projects are often considered fraudulent, so how do you make people believe and invest in your project? There are a lot of people who know about this project, but I think you need to improve that number because an ico project will require people to invest in it and that project will have a chance to succeed. That's my thoughts
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

Yeah. When the price of eth gets high, will the price still be fixed at this rate or we would see it go back to the normal eth rate? I think i have asked this question before.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

Yes, it's too early to say bull run started. However I also think that low is done for ETH. Now waiting for ETH to cross 400 $
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

That's true, I also think ETh will hit $300, I won't say for a fact that the bull run is here but I'm definitely gonna keep my fingers crossed
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Yes, it's too early to say bull run started. However I also think that low is done for ETH. Now waiting for ETH to cross 400 $

ETH is around 220 level only. It's up approx 30% from recent low. It's not a small gain, but if might be due to short covering.
rob_hah

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.

I think it would help them greatly to have a third party audit whatever the code. It is nice though to test everything before production I know its importance because we do a lot of it in our programming.

That part of a 3rd party will be very helpful. A totally fresh mind who wasn't there or part of the development process, to view the whole code from a fresh mind and see what might have been missed.

A 3rd party review for the code would be much appreciated. Is there any statement from the team about the project review by Alethena published yesterday --> https://alethena.com/cybercapitalinvest  I guess there is still a lot to do for the team...but I am convinced that CCI will succeed in mitigating issues.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Yeah, Instead of thinking about if the bull run is already started let's grab some chance now here in CCI to have more of their tokens because once the bull run really started it will be really good.

At your service
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Hello team,

There are a lot of tokens been distributed by projects team usually after their ICO. Over 1900+ on CoinMarketCap. I’ll like to know what coins would be available to traders to trader on among these?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Yeah, Instead of thinking about if the bull run is already started let's grab some chance now here in CCI to have more of their tokens because once the bull run really started it will be really good.

I don't understand the discussion about a possible bull run. The CCI team make a great offer and you will get the value of 430$ for 1 ETH in CCI Tokens, independent if the bull run has started.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Is this the current state of the ICO and have this been made official?

I need an official response please

I dunt think he is making an announcement, I believe he was trying to make a point about how the downward trend of token cause a very or almost total stop of the sales of token.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

Yeah people have been very careful in the markets with the current situation, hopefully we see it recover and investment to carry on as usual

I don’t think it’s even the fact the market is down it’s the fact it’s not stable if btc or eth was slowly gaining or just stable vs fiat then I think we’d see more real funds opening

You're right, the market is recovering from the effect of battered projects and perhaps whales but is good to see that things are picking come, the blockchain industry still have a lot to offer and from recent news that has been emanating, its evident that the industry is about becoming a global sensation, this is why CCI should get it right and benefit from the industry
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

bull run or no bull run am pretty sure we are in for a rise i am predicting bull run for January or February of next year so all we need to do is relax and watch as the market recovers

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

I dunt think he is making an announcement, I believe he was trying to make a point about how the downward trend of token cause a very or almost total stop of the sales of token.
Yeah a lot of projects halted their sales but now they are also starting to get a good amount of investors in again and this is also happening with CCI.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Yeah a lot of projects halted their sales but now they are also starting to get a good amount of investors in again and this is also happening with CCI.

yeah, at first i thought the halting was a bad idea but from the look of things it actually a very nice decision and also they will have enough time to push their idea further

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

You're right, the market is recovering from the effect of battered projects and perhaps whales but is good to see that things are picking come, the blockchain industry still have a lot to offer and from recent news that has been emanating, its evident that the industry is about becoming a global sensation, this is why CCI should get it right and benefit from the industry
Too much FUD is ruining status of crypto!
we need to stop them first or stay against them!
The more gain Crypto market gets, the more profit invests get!
i'm counting on it
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Too much FUD is ruining status of crypto!
we need to stop them first or stay against them!
The more gain Crypto market gets, the more profit invests get!
i'm counting on it

The amount of FUD in general is crazy! But it's the same with anything, especially for some of these reporting sites who know nothing about crypto, it's easier to talk negatives rather than positives
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: