Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project

A score of 4.3 on Icobench is a really good score. I saw some other good projects in the range of 3.8 to 4.1.

yeah, Icobench is definitely good and scoring 4.3 there is really awesome, cyber capital invest is gonna change a lot about exchange platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project

A score of 4.3 on Icobench is a really good score. I saw some other good projects in the range of 3.8 to 4.1.

yeah, Icobench is definitely good and scoring 4.3 there is really awesome, cyber capital invest is gonna change a lot about exchange platform

Ya seems like a solid consensus across all the various advisors which is really important no really bad outliers from what I’ve seen that kind of rating consistency is really great for a young project
Flavextater

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Good day Team.
It iseasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

Yes,  I saw it also on ICOBench, Most of the good project also having this ratings and some other project have lower than CCI ratings. I know this project will going to beat others projects in near future.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

Yes,  I saw it also on ICOBench, Most of the good project also having this ratings and some other project have lower than CCI ratings. I know this project will going to beat others projects in near future.

That is not bad; as it stands many consider those ratings in investing. Anyone knows who the competitors are?

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S

The results or a performance graph from the professional traders will be helpful for most investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

The idea is a good one, it doesn't comes as a surprise that they should score that high. But how ever, what am not so sure of yet is their level of activity on their social. Media.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?

http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?
Hello. No withdrawals fees. We will also never charge any commission fees on our platform.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

That is not bad; as it stands many consider those ratings in investing. Anyone knows who the competitors are?
Hello. You can check our Competitors Table here - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/#feature-table
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

The idea is a good one, it doesn't comes as a surprise that they should score that high. But how ever, what am not so sure of yet is their level of activity on their social. Media.
Once we have more review from experts, the score will be higher. But thank you! By the way, ICOBenchy gave us a 5/5 score.

You can follow us on
Twitter - https://twitter.com/invest_cyber
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cybercapitalinvest/
And join our Telegram group - http://t.me/cybercapitalinvest

We are active on all of them  Wink
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?
http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

This is a really good marketing strategy. Be sure that this can help you solidify your investor's interest and also attract new ones to your project.

I think the demo also reflects that the team is capable of executing. I am curious if staking would be limited to a set of currencies?
If by staking you mean share of profit payouts, then they will be available in BTC and ETH.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

https://i.imgur.com/hJiNDHa.png
I see that the income distribution system is very well thought out. I think such parameters will ensure the satisfaction of the interests of investors and the necessary reinvestment of the means for developing the platform.

Its interesting to see that the lower trading profit is going to team than others such as shareholders and platform users. Why is it like this? Do the team have some other source of income to cover the expenses?
As you noticed, we are very concerned about our users, shareholders and Trading Reserve Capital. We think that profit allocation calculations were reasonable and there should be no problems with that. Everyone will be getting his fair share. There will be no other source of income.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

I looked again at the MVP and found the following sentence: "Investing more than 4 weeks leads to 0.75% daily interest rate."
That may be possible in a bull market like in the fall of 2017, but how do you want to do that when the market goes down like it has this year since January?
Successful traders don't always rely on the market. Our team of traders will be implementing various strategies and techniques, depending on the market situation. 

We can not guarantee how the market will behave, but we can guarantee that even in the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

Once we have more review from experts, the score will be higher. But thank you! By the way, ICOBenchy gave us a 5/5 score.

You can follow us on

This is just a beginning for CCI. I clearly see this. More reviews will come in when the sale starts on September 3rd. I am looking forward for that.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

You can follow us on

This is just a beginning for CCI. I clearly see this. More reviews will come in when the sale starts on September 3rd. I am looking forward for that.

Hopefully will gain some more exposure for the project, they have scored pretty well on the recent reviews though, looking good for CCI
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

You can follow us on

Not too far again before the sales begin. Less than a week remaining. I initially thought the sales had begun already. Always good to stay up to date.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.

Yeah man you ain't far from the truth and I am super excited as you, I think this is one of the investment project I am confident with

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Ya seems like a solid consensus across all the various advisors which is really important no really bad outliers from what I’ve seen that kind of rating consistency is really great for a young project

Yes, the rating is a good one and i do hope to see them leave up to the expectation of the community and investors, scoring is one thing, implementing is another and that's what matters most, they have an enticing concept, compounding interests and profits can be sweet, so if they will be able to pull this off diligently, then it will be a huge hit 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?
Hello. No withdrawals fees. We will also never charge any commission fees on our platform.

Awesome, thank you for answering my question. That’s amazing, no commission and no withdrawals. Will it be clear to track the performance on the platform? What exchange will the traders use to buy and sell cryptos?

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink

Wow, this is the awesomest think I heard in recent times but my question now is how do you intend to raise fund for your lselves

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: