Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?

http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?
Hello. No withdrawals fees. We will also never charge any commission fees on our platform.

Ha! For real?? That's highly unusual for platforms like this. Is it like this is is just for the mean time? Though I noticed your  use of the word never but am just trying to wonder, what the catch? 
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development
Tell us what you think about Cyber Capital Invest video explainer -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLx_5wXiiM

New videos are coming soon.

Thanks for the update with the video, I liked it, was like i was about to watch a movie lol All in all, entertaining, explained what you need to know and not boring, good job

Yeah, nice work guys! Are you planning on doing any additional videos like Q&A's with the team or office tours, something like that so we can get to know everyone?
Thank you. Sure, we are already discussing the process of creating such videos, we would like our users to get to known our team better.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

Wow! Deposit and withdrawal is free of charge? That means I get 100% profit?

Correct. Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Correct. Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission.

That's insane, can't believe this exchange will have no withdrawal fees, welcome to the future Smiley Should hopefully encourage other exchanges to lower their fees
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
You can check the CCI Roadmap on our website - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/#road-map

We are always updating our social media accounts with all the latest news and roadmap achievements. Q&A and similar online event may be conducted during or after the Presale, it's already been discussed with the team.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Do you mean Investor's Cabinet? During the Private sale, we are sending Tokens to investors within 24 hours after payment confirmation.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. The final release of the platform is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

That's like a year from now, plenty of time to fine tune the platform to perfection, can you clarify the trading department part?, i get the logic that it has to do with trading but a definition of their role will be nice, the last section of your statement is something i love hearing, that's experienced individuals, its crucial that the right traders are employed because it has to do with investment
Trading department organization is going to happen in March 2019 – July 2019, it's too early to give any concrete information, things may change. For now, we are more concerned about upcoming Presale, that starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Wink

ok, looks like we are a few steps too fast :-) So let's wait and see how the token sale runs. It starts on Monday, I'm looking forward to it. I am already registered and will probably be one of the first buyers :-)
Thank you very much for your support!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development

Thanks for the update with the video, I liked it, was like i was about to watch a movie lol All in all, entertaining, explained what you need to know and not boring, good job

Yeah, nice work guys! Are you planning on doing any additional videos like Q&A's with the team or office tours, something like that so we can get to know everyone?
Thank you. Sure, we are already discussing the process of creating such videos, we would like our users to get to known our team better.

The released video is just awesome. I‘m looking forward to see more great videos like this. A good possibillity to explain the project in efficient way.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

That's insane, can't believe this exchange will have no withdrawal fees, welcome to the future Smiley Should hopefully encourage other exchanges to lower their fees
I will need to correct you on this one, Cyber Capital Invest platform is not going to be an cryptocurrency exchange, it's going to be a Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders accumulate profit for platform users (who will be choosing various investment plans). The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

That would be cool. I think regular AMA's are brilliant. One of my projects I follow recently did some office based vids as well, describing their daily routines and meeting the teams etc ... was great to see
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

This is not going to be an exchange. Have you checked the website at least?  Wink
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

That would be cool. I think regular AMA's are brilliant. One of my projects I follow recently did some office based vids as well, describing their daily routines and meeting the teams etc ... was great to see

I think the same too; I have proposed the same sometime back; It would be great to have an AMA with the team or one of the traders.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

thanks the future looks really impressive, with this single move i believe they will displace some exchange site which apparently is a very good thing for crypto traders

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I will need to correct you on this one, Cyber Capital Invest platform is not going to be an cryptocurrency exchange, it's going to be a Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders accumulate profit for platform users (who will be choosing various investment plans). The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you.

When I was talking to my friend he also misunderstood CCI as a cryptocurrency exchange and confused me. This is a good statement and thanks for the clarification.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. The final release of the platform is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

That's like a year from now, plenty of time to fine tune the platform to perfection, can you clarify the trading department part?, i get the logic that it has to do with trading but a definition of their role will be nice, the last section of your statement is something i love hearing, that's experienced individuals, its crucial that the right traders are employed because it has to do with investment
Trading department organization is going to happen in March 2019 – July 2019, it's too early to give any concrete information, things may change. For now, we are more concerned about upcoming Presale, that starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Wink

ok, looks like we are a few steps too fast :-) So let's wait and see how the token sale runs. It starts on Monday, I'm looking forward to it. I am already registered and will probably be one of the first buyers :-)

Its nice to get feedback on the question i asked and a sure thing that the team is building the communication between their brand and the community, an effective means of building up the number of investors and potential investors, this year is almost coming to an end in just a couple of months, so hopefully we'll get the needed information that we require
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

What would happen to users investment returns if your professional traders eventually have a bad day and lose enough money? 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

Free charge is really good but where does the project will going to take some profit? On trading fee? But free charge is also great or they can just lower the fee than to other exchanges that the minimum fee are around 0.0005-0.001 btc.

At your service
LuckyN

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Hi,
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

Free charge is really good but where does the project will going to take some profit? On trading fee? But free charge is also great or they can just lower the fee than to other exchanges that the minimum fee are around 0.0005-0.001 btc.
Cyber Capital Invest platform is not going to be an cryptocurrency exchange, it's going to be a Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders accumulate profit for platform users (who will be choosing various investment plans). The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

What would happen to users investment returns if your professional traders eventually have a bad day and lose enough money? 
We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. The values will be based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt:

- Basic Access Level Insured up to $1,000 + 10% profit.
- Silver Access Level Insured up to $10,000 + 10% profit.
- Insured deposit of up to $100,000 + 10% profit.

Even in the event of a ‘force majeure’ or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme. It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: