Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256  (Read 148351 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:13:12 AM

Friends it's with an extremely heavy heart I am posting this. I poured a lot of time and money into this venture, both a complete loss, and I'm very saddened to see the outcome.

Today we got an email from Mr. Brad Takei, indicating that George was not in fact interest, although they had been watching the project for quite some time. The recent news with Bitcoin was cited as a major contributor to this decision. That said they did in fact ask we remove all images and related products from the site. Brad then stated he would be open to listen to Mrs. Windsor's take on the situation.

This is where it gets good. The second issue, that happened only minutes before, is that we got a call from Mrs. Windsors lawyers. They decided that with recent BTC news and the current state of crypto currencies that it would not be good for Mrs. Windsors image to attach her name to such a venture.

TakeiCoin had 100% top of the line intentions and the last thing in the world we want is to bring any unwanted attention to someone's name, especially people who have worked so hard to do so much good in this world.

I take full responsibility for what has happened and my sincerest and deepest apologies to anyone who lost money. As I do not have the funds nor the ambition to go to court with such wonderful people, I have decided the best road is to call it a day and pull the plug.

I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

GG, Sagefit!

Worldcoin 2.0

Maybe you should stay away from trying to help the world for a while

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snotty

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:14:27 AM

Friends it's with an extremely heavy heart I am posting this. I poured a lot of time and money into this venture, both a complete loss, and I'm very saddened to see the outcome.

Today we got an email from Mr. Brad Takei, indicating that George was not in fact interest, although they had been watching the project for quite some time. The recent news with Bitcoin was cited as a major contributor to this decision. That said they did in fact ask we remove all images and related products from the site. Brad then stated he would be open to listen to Mrs. Windsor's take on the situation.

This is where it gets good. The second issue, that happened only minutes before, is that we got a call from Mrs. Windsors lawyers. They decided that with recent BTC news and the current state of crypto currencies that it would not be good for Mrs. Windsors image to attach her name to such a venture.

TakeiCoin had 100% top of the line intentions and the last thing in the world we want is to bring any unwanted attention to someone's name, especially people who have worked so hard to do so much good in this world.

I take full responsibility for what has happened and my sincerest and deepest apologies to anyone who lost money. As I do not have the funds nor the ambition to go to court with such wonderful people, I have decided the best road is to call it a day and pull the plug.

I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

It's a bad news, but nothing unrecoverable. Why pass it to someone else? Why not rebrand it by yourself and keep moving? I like your style (exept the stress I got today while waiting in the dark for the official announcement).
oue.st

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 12:14:55 AM

CEO death has nothing to do with bitcoin. First Meta IS NOT a bitcoin exchange.

Crypto-enthousiaste depuis 2011 - Bitcoin, lebitcoin.fr
coinmeister

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:16:09 AM

Yeah. Just a new name - re-brand. Community is already there. Keep on the good work Smiley
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:17:52 AM

I would also encourage you to not let go.

Rename, rebrand and continue on with the same values and expectations the coin started with.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
martinyin

Activity: 512

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:18:30 AM

we can rename it Take Actions Koin, still with the same short name TAK

Am I spamming? Report me!
Snotty

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:20:15 AM

we can rename it Take Actions Koin, still with the same short name TAK

TakeA. Nice one!
martinyin

Activity: 512

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

hi Dev, take actions! never give up!

Am I spamming? Report me!
TakeiCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:26:29 AM

Hey guys while I appreciate the sentiment the bad air will follow me around forever. That's what happens in crypto, something goes wrong and you get demonized. Everyone cries scam, etc.

The coin would have a better chance being passed to another dev. It will always follow me.
poppys

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:28:42 AM

Hey guys while I appreciate the sentiment the bad air will follow me around forever. That's what happens in crypto, something goes wrong and you get demonized. Everyone cries scam, etc.

The coin would have a better chance being passed to another dev. It will always follow me.

I would keep going. Just change the name and rebrand it and LET'S GO FOR IT!
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:29:15 AM

You need to rebrand the coin within 24 hours please.

It would be a very easy thing to do.

If you need help let us all know.
coinmeister

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:31:32 AM

Yeah. You can do it. Give it a try, for 24 hours, see what happens Smiley

Community: POST SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS! NOW!

BTW: Take Action Coin is a very good name.
poppys

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:33:37 AM

Well, we don't need a face to sell something. Just a good idea. So keep the ideas in place minus all the celebrities.

I like Take Action Coin.. Very cool idea!
harlequin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:33:42 AM

Any opinion on the mintpal dump that dropped TAK to 30 satoshi a short while before you announced the bad news?
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:33:46 AM

Do not give up so easily... give the rebrand a chance... move forward...

Other than the intended backers pulling out and having to start the brand over... what has really happened to kill the coin and idea itself... NOTHING!

You need to take a quick step back and evaluate what is actually causing the trouble? A short inventory of the coins standing will reveal the problems are 100% superficial... so fix the facade and let's move forward!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Snotty

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

I think you're either overreacting (I don't see much of a demonizing here, most are encouraging to move forward and scam acusations started because you wasn't quick enough to update) or want to wash your hands for some reason (do you? *looks suspiciously*). Community is at your favor, other dev could be a sucky one and just run the coin to the ground I don't really think it's on the ground now and your announcement that you WILL go for the goals that were set before would ignite buying-ins again.
Snotty

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:38:02 AM

BTW: Take Action Coin is a very good name.

I like that "Take-a" sounds almost the same - nothing lost in the verbal marketing here!

Like Queen once sang "Coin must go on".
Snotty

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:39:43 AM

Any opinion on the mintpal dump that dropped TAK to 30 satoshi a short while before you announced the bad news?

I might be devil's advocate here, but who wouldn't dump their coin if they'd think that they have to shut down it..?
coinmeister

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:39:51 AM

TAKE ACTION Smiley
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:41:23 AM

I might be devil's advocate here, but who wouldn't dump their coin if they'd think that they have to shut down it..?

lol i think his point is, who the fuck knew about it but the dev. and insiders he told so they could dump before the general population.
on that note, its probably just a ploy and well be at 400 satoshi tomorow ha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: