Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

They will never understand unless they experience the crypto market themselves. Crypto seems like a complex thing so people feel frightened. I think most of the world will change their mind about crypto and they will like it in near future.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rugbyma

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

A person in a particular country may not be able to access the internet, and that is a big deal for them even with only one bank account. Even if they have a bank account and internet access, they usually do not trust the banks or online transactions and so they do everything by cash. So crypto gives us more development than knowledge.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

First of all we must share our knowledge with them. Because many of people think bitcoin as a "short way to fortune". We saw a bitcoin madness in last december. It wasn't normal and many people bought from highest prices about 18-19k. Almost all of them are regret now because of their action. I think even if we don't do anything to rise bitcoin reputation it will make itself. We'll see...
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

First of all we must share our knowledge with them. Because many of people think bitcoin as a "short way to fortune". We saw a bitcoin madness in last december. It wasn't normal and many people bought from highest prices about 18-19k. Almost all of them are regret now because of their action. I think even if we don't do anything to rise bitcoin reputation it will make itself. We'll see...
We can change them if we can hit the price high, you are right just like what happened last year to the price of cryptocurrency where in people becomes panic they are buying bitcoin when the price becomes $15k and they are seeing that the price is still growing, and if we can stop ponzi or hype maybe more people will trust cryptocurrency.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I think we should use 100% of the media to change the public's view of the crypto world. The media has tremendous power. But lately, major media are killing bitcoin
Media is super power for good branding and spreading in just a few minutes and another big problem because many times it has a bad effect in people mind. The media has done a lot of damage in Bitcoin another Bitcoin enemy is government and bank.They encouraged badly it's not for use in our country.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

I'm not tired of repeating that the public will believe in cryptocurrencies only if the cryptocurrency market is regulated. Otherwise, there will be no trust.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Nothing really depends from us, because no one trusts the common people in the government, they will decide to prohibit the cryptocurrency or give to it green light, we can only try to spread it more throughout the Internet and the world, so that everyone knows the meaning of the cryptocurrency and maybe when governments will understand that the cryptocurrency and their technology is the future that will ensure everyone. The common people long time ago already started believing in the cryptocurrency, now it's up to the government.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Hello, I think that in order to popularize the crypto currency, in addition to the goodies, we also need a positive experience of using coins and making profits. Because the people are already frightened, just by advertising and by loud words you will not surprise anybody and attract. You need to promote crypto-currencies in all spheres of action, so that people can see that this really works.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

If you have a dollar bill, it’s pretty safe to assume it’s worth about a candy bar from day to day. One bitcoin, on the other hand, could be worth a candy bar one day, a car the day after, then next to nothing the day after that.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

maybe I think it could start by explaining to them that cryptocurrency is not a money-making machine, because most people think that bitcoin and altcoin are a quick way to get money and they don't see the technology because they think they only increase the money they have

thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

A good time can come where legitimate Cryptocurrency can be used legally as a reliable way to conduct business and that day is coming. I will admit it was trying to achieve that and there are so many benefits, strong opponents will regret it with its success.

Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
I'm quite sure that many people had the opportunity to invest in bitcoin but they were to stubborn to take it, or maybe they just don't understand what's going on the they refuse to try to understand. In the future they will change their mind.
becklyn06

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

Most experts agree that, soon enough, countries will turn to cryptocurrency, its evident that money is already moving to the digital realm. So a method that secures digital transactions is necessary to adopt, and the blockchain technology used in cryptocurrencies is the real deal. So its completely true to say the cryptocurrenciès will be the future of finance and there is no need to fret as the world will eventually embrace fully all that cryptocurrency represents.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

Whenever i hear people talking about crypto, i just feel like i should tell them investing in crypto is the best thing they can do for their future. But unfortunately i don’t think we can change their mind. They will understand by the help of time.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
As a community we can distribute information about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, share it with friends and family and explain how the system works. On the other hand, the less people know about cryptocurrency, the less competition there is in bounty. Now think, those who want to know, he will know anyway, and those who do not will need to go further to work in a factory.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

Perceptions of the Crypto-currency have changed quite a lot in recent years. If you remember that a few years ago many people thought of crypto and bitcoin exclusively as money for drug trafficking. Now everything has changed.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

We can only use it. This is all that we can. Ordinary people get used to any changes for a long time. The more cryptocurrencies are used the more people start trusting them. We need time.
Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

It is a natural reaction for people to fear or hate the things they don't understand. Yes it is really heartbreaking the way others say about the cryptocurrency community but for me it is their loss and not ours. While we are here enjoying the good life that cryptocurrency brings us, they are just their getting envy and throwing shade at us.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

Perceptions of the Crypto-currency have changed quite a lot in recent years. If you remember that a few years ago many people thought of crypto and bitcoin exclusively as money for drug trafficking. Now everything has changed.
Good example, from that point of view regarding to bitcoin / crypto people now are changing their mindset and see's the potentials, we can help by providing proper information about how things works from this industry and how crypto can create a good usable payment transactions in any venue
that it caters, proper propaganda and good advertisement.
Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

The bitcoin community should introduce a lot about the benefits of bitcoin and spread positive news about bitcoin to the public, so that it is expected that public views will be open and can understand that how big the benefits of bitcoin and the benefits we can get through bitcoin that will color our lives and provide a future good for the owners of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: