Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

General people are not aware of the crypto world properly and that is why they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. To change the public's view of the crypto world, we should make people conscious about cryptocurrency and try to understand them it is very profitable and easy for them. If we learn them about cryptocurrency, they will surely accept crypto.

Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

Perhaps do favor of for the world! Namely, the blockchain technology should be used in many areas, which is now happening. You see how many projects are currently being developed on the basis of blockchain , and is not this an outlet to the masses, and not helping society?
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

General people are not aware of the crypto world properly and that is why they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. To change the public's view of the crypto world, we should make people conscious about cryptocurrency and try to understand them it is very profitable and easy for them. If we learn them about cryptocurrency, they will surely accept crypto.

As far as I know Google and FB just got unban the crypto related content they are now I think not against the idea of bitcoin or crypto I think we can use such media to spread awareness to people about the crypto and change their point of view

sd
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

In contributing to the world of cryptocurency, I can explain the basics of cryptocurency to friends and family. In this way can make their view of cryptocurency be better in terms of basic and risk.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

I think that we can not influence the opinions of other people. And anyway, I see no reason for anyone to prove anything. It seems to me that it will take a long time for people to accept the Crypto currency finally
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

I will continue to introduce bitcoin even though the number of people we can affect is limited. Even though it is difficult for people who aren't interested in technology, it is important that they get an idea of bitcoin.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Alternatively, it is the creation of news portals that would post extremely positive news about the cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market, thereby creating a very dense and stable Foundation for investors who are just beginning to enter this sphere. And the more strong investors there are, the stronger the global trust in the cryptocurrency as a whole will be.
Imraulrafi

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

It seems like it would be difficult for you to understand for yourself because I am sure that someone can understand the benefits of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

We need more coverage of the cryptocurrency in the media. As well as somehow it is to bring to the people far from it a simple language for them. So that all this was simple. Once, the Internet was complicated and incomprehensible.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

I think it's kind of late already. There is really a bad image of crypto, and only the personal approach can change something.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Just continue on what you are doing,let them see the benefits you have got from doing your work here in cryptocurrency so from that they're mindset will change because your life becomes wealthier than what you are before learning this community

This is the least we can do to help them realize what they are missing

I agree. Rather than doing it by words, it's better to convince someone by actions, and by how much positive and good things you get from it. Whether it's the money or the assets and investments you get, once you show that to people who are doubtful and adamant with the market, I am pretty sure that it will crack into their doubts somehow and make believers out of them. The market is not an easy one to be in, and most of the time, its movements are not too impressive to be used as grounds to say that one person can really get a  lot from it; however, if you show people that, despite all that, you still get something good, then it will surely convince them.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

it's easy for me to say, that is by giving an understanding to the public constantly even if it continues to be rejected. Making some kind of advertisement in any media, I'm sure the public view will change, which at first thought that crypto are bad, over time will be interested then start to find out and try to get involved, this method will work if done consistently.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

This is just a matter of making sure that we teach them what the blockchain technology is and also the digital currency. I think doing this will let them know what its about  and the future is has for the whole world.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Actualy we cannot control  the mindset of the people  when they talking about the  bad side of the cryptocurrency especially of scamming,fraud or bad reputation that they experience about the cryptocurrency because there are some project investment are destroying the reputation about the goodness of crypto or some people who taking for granted by phishing  some other in the community,therefore  my conclusion about this we cannot change the public view of crypto worlds as long are some  doing  bad in the name of cryptocurrency.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Scammers and hackers should be caught because they are the ones who are giving doubts to the people. Maybe the those who are making it big in bitcoin will give back to the community like providing community service to the poor and the needy.
SubstantialLynx6

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

we can clear their minds off that is to explain to them better what cryptocurrencies are and its impacts now and the future to come and they will get to understand our ecosystem. 
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

Well the image has been painted out there that crypto currency is for fudsters but its time we explain to people the reality on the ground, it might be hard to change someone's perception but I think a change in our life too can be a good factor to change others.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

People's views on electronic money can not change better immediately. Time needs to pass. To change the public's view of the encoding world, we should make people aware of electronic money and try to understand them, it is very profitable and easy for them. In contributing to the world of cryptocurency, I can explain the basics of cryptocurrency to friends and family.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

The attitude of the world to cryptocurrencies will change because of the widespread use of cryptocurrencies!
The cryptocurrency will be widely used in the future and will change the world. This will definitely change people's attitude towards cryptocurrency!
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 10:54:12 PM by alexhunter54

the  public  view s  is  very  important  and very hard  to  change their view because  they  think  it is dnagerous and risky, whenever the price saw the tp peak and went too high people started to be very curios and change their perpective, only if the price would be stable than I think their view would be easier to change as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: