Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

The cryptocurrency market is generally in a serious decline at the moment and so many people are beginning to see it as unsafe to invest in. If you need to change people's perceptions about bitcoin, you will have to equipment yourself with bitcoin price history. You can use this to make people believe that great things will still happen to bitcoin.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

I think the most effective way to influence people is by action. provide examples with behavior more effective than words. so we continue to invest in crypto, trade and work on ICO projects. and once in a while we explain what cryptocurrency is and when we get paid from an ICO project or profit from investment and trade they will be interested. about anonymous cryptocurreny we just explain that it all depends on the user. so we don't need to think about it.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

It can be changed through awareness about the benefits of this blockchain technology as this technology is full proof and no one can crack it. Social media is a good medium to aware people about it as now everyone is on social media. More awareness means more new people comes here and it will create more demand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

for older players, they should have understood about this crypto world and the situation when dumping and pumping. but most of them are nonsense which means they don't buy anything when dump. they are actually good by not selling panic, but there is no purchase too. few people use this situation to increase their assets. I think this is important and must be completely changed.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

To change the public's view about Bitcoin and the entire crypto world requires a lot of work from crypto users. Most people are living with misconceptions and wrong impressions about crypto because that is what the government and banks have been feeding them.
It is only through a thorough awareness creation that we can reach out to the mass with the truth and significance of crypto.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

I think maybe we should try to explain breifly and clearly to those people that doesn't have idea about cryptocurrency. Even me, i think of cryptocurrency is just fraud, but i dont have idea about it in the first place. Until my friend explains to me and i understand its concept and clearly i understand now cryptocurrency, just explain to let them know that cryptocurrency is legal thing as long as you are not planning to do it illegally. Because some country banned it in the reason that it may use to do illegal things and as money laundering.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

In our country the image of cryptocurrency is bad.But now it is the time to change public's view of crypto world.For this we have to spread positive news rather than negative.There are some people who are spreading bad news about cryptocurrency .But now most of the people aware what bitcoin is?
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

We can show people around us by our own example how profitable and useful it is to use cryptocurrencies. I believe that this is the most effective way to change their opinion about the cryptocurrency market.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

It should tell more about cryptocurrencies in the media, as well as each of us to be active in relation to friends.
CKdexter

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

It can be done through a process. At first try to make them understand the term related with crypto. After making them aware about the points, if they are not convinced. Let them stay with you for fow days and try to show the way you are getting rich day by day
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

You can change only in one case, when people stop listening to others and start learning something on their own, and stop listening to the media and other pseudo-gurus.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LeepNetwork

Activity: 16
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Lead by example.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

It should tell more about cryptocurrencies in the media, as well as each of us to be active in relation to friends.

For me,  I think we can show how it works,  how it bring us money and how to prevent in losing money when the price I dropping.

Also we can show the world on how crypto help other people professional and ordinary people. Because we know that bitcoin helps a lot of people to reach their dream even their still studying

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Spreading positive news to the public will greatly help the crypto currency. Because people are now easily trusted by news they just heard, especially negative news that is always provoked by people who don't want to be rivaled by the crypto currency.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

The only way is to try to spread only positive news about cryptocurrency. Give good examples of their achievements in the crypto sphere. It is necessary that people saw positive results and it attracted them.

kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Most people have a bad opinion about cryptocurrency due to the fact that they have lost their money here! I think everyone has their own opinion!
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

public view is a major fact which decide the price of bitcoin because its price is mainly controlled by demand and supply and I think promoting bitcoin and its potential side with adapting it into businesses is a significant approach to change its public view because that makes people to believe and hear true side of bitcoin while giving them a chance to use it more often and every where for essential needs.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

crypto is a digital currency,about 5-10% of people in the world know about it.Due to being unknowable,people have negative thinking about it.In most countries it is banned. it has started its present in many countries.If it is advertised through television or small purchases such as soft drinks,burgers and pizzas,then it will increase the trend of the masses.Thus the mindset of people can be changed.   
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Don't do anything let your success make the noise,
Don't brag about crypto people who are close minded wouldn't change their opinion unless they see it on their own eyes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

Don't do anything let your success make the noise,
Don't brag about crypto people who are close minded wouldn't change their opinion unless they see it on their own eyes.

people will only believe if they see the result it's like a quote "to see is to believe" I think if people will see more people get success in bitcoin they will start accepting it

sd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: