Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2445 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:51:14 PM

You are not accidentally about the activities of James T. Reynolds, whose fraudulent organizations were rolling back money to managers and stakeholders, and not for the stated purpose of cancer research. This is sad for me.
so I’m just waiting for Evimeria to resolve this issue in favor of the positive trend of charity, and no one else will fabricate information about the call for help. Evimeria is committed to an honest and uncorrupted world.
I was very upset by one more thing: the charity organization “Help the veterinarians” collected about $ 20 million, saying that it would help the veterans with grants and medical assistance; instead, the Federal Trade Commission found that it was all fabricated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:56:31 PM

You are not accidentally about the activities of James T. Reynolds, whose fraudulent organizations were rolling back money to managers and stakeholders, and not for the stated purpose of cancer research. This is sad for me.
so I’m just waiting for Evimeria to resolve this issue in favor of the positive trend of charity, and no one else will fabricate information about the call for help. Evimeria is committed to an honest and uncorrupted world.
I was very upset by one more thing: the charity organization “Help the veterinarians” collected about $ 20 million, saying that it would help the veterans with grants and medical assistance; instead, the Federal Trade Commission found that it was all fabricated.
yes, I agree. All that happened because it was impossible to track the movement of transactions. Now Evimeria developers will implement blockchain in this topic, and everything will be as it should be.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:05 PM

this problem simply cannot be ignored, so I think that Evimeria will be the only salvation from further wasting donations on “administrative expenses” or sometimes even paying family wages.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:07:04 PM

this problem simply cannot be ignored, so I think that Evimeria will be the only salvation from further wasting donations on “administrative expenses” or sometimes even paying family wages.
I completely agree with you. I would like to believe that this problem will be solved very soon and in the future charitable organizations will keep to their word.
Burgerwich

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:19:55 PM

Can I get more information about your project?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:51:53 AM

So, charity is in good hands, since there is Evemeriya with its global goals of a world without corruption and fair peace in the field of donations. What does Evimeria offer us? To be frank, I slightly doubt how much the developers succeed ...
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:56:14 AM

So, charity is in good hands, since there is Evemeriya with its global goals of a world without corruption and fair peace in the field of donations. What does Evimeria offer us? To be frank, I slightly doubt how much the developers succeed ...
why do you doubt? Do you think that the existing problems are too serious to solve? I agree, there is something to work with, but I think that the blockchain will take over most of the work. It is not for nothing that he is now developing by leaps and bounds, so that with him any aspect of life will be decided in favor of technology.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:01:36 AM

why do you doubt? Do you think that the existing problems are too serious to solve? I agree, there is something to work with, but I think that the blockchain will take over most of the work. It is not for nothing that he is now developing by leaps and bounds, so that with him any aspect of life will be decided in favor of technology.
by the way, I noticed that the blockchain literally turned everything upside down, because it really opens the door to development. Do not deny that only he will be able to carry out the main mission of the developers - to turn donations into an open scheme for all.
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:07:04 AM

by the way, I noticed that the blockchain literally turned everything upside down, because it really opens the door to development. Do not deny that only he will be able to carry out the main mission of the developers - to turn donations into an open scheme for all.
it will be not only a scheme open to all, but also a scheme that does not require anonymity and confidentiality of the input data, unless the donor himself wants it. In addition, donations can be made in cryptocurrency, which I consider to be a big plus.
golem4112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:12:18 AM

I agree with the above. Cryptocurrency is also developing, and in some it is already considered an official means of payment, so I think that donations collected in it may well make its use ubiquitous. Do you think I'm right?
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:17:42 AM

I agree with the above. Cryptocurrency is also developing, and in some it is already considered an official means of payment, so I think that donations collected in it may well make its use ubiquitous. Do you think I'm right?
in general, I think you are going in the right direction. It is also worth noting that not every jurisdiction and not every government is loyal to cryptocurrencies. Anyway, this is still a big risk, because they are very volatile, and today you can own everything, and tomorrow nothing.
golem4112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:22:24 AM

in general, I think you are going in the right direction. It is also worth noting that not every jurisdiction and not every government is loyal to cryptocurrencies. Anyway, this is still a big risk, because they are very volatile, and today you can own everything, and tomorrow nothing.
if I am not mistaken, the developers of Evimeria made a separate section on risks. I know what you are saying and understand that, firstly, the information that is given in white paper is not legal and does not call for action, and secondly, users should familiarize themselves with this section before acquiring tokens.
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:30:25 AM

if I am not mistaken, the developers of Evimeria made a separate section on risks. I know what you are saying and understand that, firstly, the information that is given in white paper is not legal and does not call for action, and secondly, users should familiarize themselves with this section before acquiring tokens.
this is a self-evident action. Developers may not start the project at all, so you need to assume all possible options. White paper is just an information document for review. But, whatever one may say, it bears a tremendous benefit in itself, since the topic of charity is at present an acute problem.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:35:10 AM

friends, what do you mean by acute problem? I agree that there are certain flaws in this area, but everything should not be so bad ... I know that donors are not always sure about where their money went, so it’s worth finding a solution to this particular problem if it hasn’t been found yet .
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:51:30 AM

friends, what do you mean by acute problem? I agree that there are certain flaws in this area, but everything should not be so bad ... I know that donors are not always sure about where their money went, so it’s worth finding a solution to this particular problem if it hasn’t been found yet .
the decision of what you are talking about is the blockchain, which will ensure the openness of transactions and the transparency of transactions. This is the technology that was not enough during previous attempts to do something with the field of donations earlier. By the way, before, there really were attempts to correct the deficiency. What did those who participated in this operation face?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:56:15 AM

the decision of what you are talking about is the blockchain, which will ensure the openness of transactions and the transparency of transactions. This is the technology that was not enough during previous attempts to do something with the field of donations earlier. By the way, before, there really were attempts to correct the deficiency. What did those who participated in this operation face?
I believe that they simply did not have enough authority. Corruption is a serious problem now in every sphere, and I think that big forces must be thrown to solve it and eliminate it. Do you know what the organizations were?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:08:29 AM

I believe that they simply did not have enough authority. Corruption is a serious problem now in every sphere, and I think that big forces must be thrown to solve it and eliminate it. Do you know what the organizations were?
if I'm not mistaken, this is a Charity Navigator, which assesses the reliability of charitable organizations. But they can never know everything. It is also worth noting that there were attempts to conduct an audit and monitoring to track the success of the organization.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:23:35 AM

it was CharityWatch - a non-profit organization with extensive experience in 25 years. I now remembered that there were even cryptocurrencies, the developers of which tried to create a new era of transparent donations, but these attempts, unfortunately, were not crowned with success.
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:28:19 AM

it was CharityWatch - a non-profit organization with extensive experience in 25 years. I now remembered that there were even cryptocurrencies, the developers of which tried to create a new era of transparent donations, but these attempts, unfortunately, were not crowned with success.
if my memory serves me, it was AidCoin, which after the start of ICO became for some reason useless for the market. As far as I understand, now it's just a wallet, the token of which is available to both organizations and donors. I am sorry that this coin has not been applied.
golem4112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:33:06 AM

I do not understand why this idea did not become successful. Viewing each donation and non-profit organization’s expenses in an immutable distributed ledger will almost eliminate most of the problems we currently face in the area of ​​accountability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: