Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2451 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:31:00 AM

I heard about this project. With its appearance, a new era of transparent donations was to appear, but since its ICO in January 2018, the token has simply become uninteresting to the participants. Perhaps they did not pursue the goal of becoming a multiplayer platform, so it turned out that they became useless.
quite right. Moreover, it has turned into a simple wallet, tokens are available to both charitable organizations and donors. By the way, was it the only project based on the blockchain or did we miss something?
if I was not mistaken in studying white paper, then there is another similar project called Giveth. His goal is to create altruistic communities, but he did not spread, because communities are limited to Ethereum, because they are its applications.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:35:15 AM

you know, I now made a stunning, in my opinion, conclusion: previous attempts were only the desire of organizations to donate crypto-funds to other charitable organizations. This is not the creation of something new, but only the integration of additional tools into existing platforms.
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:40:19 AM

you know, I now made a stunning, in my opinion, conclusion: previous attempts were only the desire of organizations to donate crypto-funds to other charitable organizations. This is not the creation of something new, but only the integration of additional tools into existing platforms.
which is why Evimeria is still being developed. The only thing is that due to the specialization of the platform they do not conduct ICO: they consider that a profit of several million is ethically unacceptable, so they will develop in other ways and receive the income that will allow the ecosystem to develop further.
geokilla

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

which is why Evimeria is still being developed. The only thing is that due to the specialization of the platform they do not conduct ICO: they consider that a profit of several million is ethically unacceptable, so they will develop in other ways and receive the income that will allow the ecosystem to develop further.
with regard to income, I heard that it will be quite feasible for users. For example, for sending EVI from different wallets a commission will be exercised. Further, in order for certain coins to be listed on the stock exchange, these will also be fees.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:50:10 AM

in general, it is not so much. Given that developers are repeatedly proving their commitment to the project, they should be trusted. Trust that a larger percentage of the income from the platform will be directed to the development of the ecosystem. And to develop here there is something to strive for.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:55:59 AM

in general, it is not so much. Given that developers are repeatedly proving their commitment to the project, they should be trusted. Trust that a larger percentage of the income from the platform will be directed to the development of the ecosystem. And to develop here there is something to strive for.
moreover, Evimeria will very soon launch its own blockchain. At the moment, the tokens are based on Waves and, when there is a transition of Evimeria to its own blockchain, the tokens will be recalculated and interchanged.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:00:20 PM

moreover, Evimeria will very soon launch its own blockchain. At the moment, the tokens are based on Waves and, when there is a transition of Evimeria to its own blockchain, the tokens will be recalculated and interchanged.
this is not the only update that awaits the Evimeria platform. With the transition to its own EVI network, it will switch to a stake proof model. This means that users will be able to put their EVI tokens for a fee.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:05:07 PM

this is not the only update that awaits the Evimeria platform. With the transition to its own EVI network, it will switch to a stake proof model. This means that users will be able to put their EVI tokens for a fee.
by the way, this is an excellent opportunity to participate in this project. First, the speed of the block is quite high - it’s 500 EVI in one minute. The maximum that will be is 5 billion, which will function for another 19 years. An excellent time limit is to settle the current shortcomings and barriers in the field of charity and make Evimerius popular throughout the world.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:44:16 AM

I have always believed that the cryptocurrency world is too risky to participate in blockchain projects. However, over time, I see that blockchain appears in every sphere, even in the field of donations. What is the reason? Is blockchain now become part of new projects?
geokilla

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

I have always believed that the cryptocurrency world is too risky to participate in blockchain projects. However, over time, I see that blockchain appears in every sphere, even in the field of donations. What is the reason? Is blockchain now become part of new projects?
the blockchain is really good, especially since it is not just a solution to the problem for the field of donations, but also offers a slightly different approach to the functioning of this platform. study the white paper, I think it will help you in studying.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:55:17 AM

the blockchain is really good, especially since it is not just a solution to the problem for the field of donations, but also offers a slightly different approach to the functioning of this platform. study the white paper, I think it will help you in studying.
by the new approach do you mean refusing to hold an ICO? Honestly, I do not understand this policy. The developers, of course, are great, but I see no reason to give up the multi-million dollar income from the ICO. After all, these funds can be made so that Evimeria will soar upwards in popularity.
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

my friend, this is why the developers of Evemeria do not want to conduct an ICO. Since charity acts as something honest and in the form of goodwill, these revenues will look somewhat unequivocally from an ethical point of view. Do you really disagree?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:16:10 AM

my friend, this is why the developers of Evemeria do not want to conduct an ICO. Since charity acts as something honest and in the form of goodwill, these revenues will look somewhat unequivocally from an ethical point of view. Do you really disagree?
in this case, I do not understand how Evimeria will be developed. After all, this is a whole ecosystem, as I understand it, which requires considerable investments in order to develop. Due to what, then, will these revenues be received?
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:30:58 AM

in this case, I do not understand how Evimeria will be developed. After all, this is a whole ecosystem, as I understand it, which requires considerable investments in order to develop. Due to what, then, will these revenues be received?
read the information in more detail. You should know that, first, Evimeria has its own stock exchange, which brings a certain income by the fact that those cryptocurrency, the developers of which want to see them in the listing on Evemeri, pay certain fees for it. This is one of the sources of income.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:37:43 AM

I would also add that there are several other sources: for example, it could be some kind of commission for transferring EVI tokens between two different wallets. This payment and collects the team. Small commissions due to the large number of users will create the amount necessary for the development of the ecosystem.
geokilla

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:44:23 AM

by the way, the developers are doing the right thing, that most of the funds are allocated for marketing. It is necessary to increase liquidity on other exchanges, be present on social networks, make podcasts and much more - these are all priority actions. As a result, most of the revenue will go towards expanding the ecosystem.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

friends, everything is so well written in white paper, the information is given exactly this way, it is necessary even for a beginner - in detail and with all the nuances. Can I start investing based on the data in this technical document? How can you trust the reliability of this data?
golem4112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:57:24 AM

friends, everything is so well written in white paper, the information is given exactly this way, it is necessary even for a beginner - in detail and with all the nuances. Can I start investing based on the data in this technical document? How can you trust the reliability of this data?
you should not consider this information as a call for investment. In addition to the fact that the information is provided for reference only, it can also be changed at any time. Also, the document does not constitute an offer or sale of a financial instrument.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:14:32 AM

you should not consider this information as a call for investment. In addition to the fact that the information is provided for reference only, it can also be changed at any time. Also, the document does not constitute an offer or sale of a financial instrument.
probably, this happens with every project, and not just with that in the field of charity. All the same, everything leads to the riskiness of investments in cryptocurrency. Especially if developers can change information at any time, is it worth it to participate in such a project?
geokilla

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:19:34 AM

it is definitely worth it. The cryptocurrency world is subject to volatility, but the blockchain with its advantages will help to bring the sphere of donations to a new level. You probably know that lately people have begun to doubt whether their donations are really going away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: