Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2447 times)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:15:14 AM

and what kind of scandals occurred around non-profit organizations? What was the argument about? Charitable organizations pretended to be such, but in reality they were fraudsters who donated money to interested parties for the sake of a good purpose? Tell me, I know nothing about it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:20:08 AM

and what kind of scandals occurred around non-profit organizations? What was the argument about? Charitable organizations pretended to be such, but in reality they were fraudsters who donated money to interested parties for the sake of a good purpose? Tell me, I know nothing about it.
yes, you are right. In some cases, it was just a waste, in some cases, fabricated claims. The worst thing is when funds are collected for sick and dying children or for veterans who need help. And corrupt organizations use it and spend money not as it should.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:25:22 AM

yes, you are right. In some cases, it was just a waste, in some cases, fabricated claims. The worst thing is when funds are collected for sick and dying children or for veterans who need help. And corrupt organizations use it and spend money not as it should.
now it becomes clear that it is necessary to create a new project that can solve all existing shortcomings in favor of those in need. Blockchain really turns everything around in such a way that it becomes at the same time the future of an honest world, to which Evimery developers are striving.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:30:06 AM

however, it is worth noting that previous attempts were quite good. For example, there were organizations that assess the reliability of charitable organizations. If they had more powers and more opportunities, then they would have succeeded. It's about Charity Navigator. Have you heard of such an organization?
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:35:12 AM

however, it is worth noting that previous attempts were quite good. For example, there were organizations that assess the reliability of charitable organizations. If they had more powers and more opportunities, then they would have succeeded. It's about Charity Navigator. Have you heard of such an organization?
I heard about her. But they could not stop the wave of corruption, because they could not track the funds. This requires a stronger tool, in this case, the blockchain. But something is not quite clear to me: will there be any test of the reliability of this or that organization? Or will the blockchain be able to filter the right from the unnecessary?
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:40:35 AM

I heard about her. But they could not stop the wave of corruption, because they could not track the funds. This requires a stronger tool, in this case, the blockchain. But something is not quite clear to me: will there be any test of the reliability of this or that organization? Or will the blockchain be able to filter the right from the unnecessary?
of course, will be. This procedure is called KYC. It will provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the data of each organization and find out immediately what they are doing at the moment, what they did before and what their activities are all about. All this will be visible in the interface of the public profile, which will be received by the participants of both parties.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:45:24 AM

of course, will be. This procedure is called KYC. It will provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the data of each organization and find out immediately what they are doing at the moment, what they did before and what their activities are all about. All this will be visible in the interface of the public profile, which will be received by the participants of both parties.
and merge them, in this case, will be the Evimeria Exchange, and the token, in turn, will provide liquidity and act as a link responsible for the exchange of value in the Evimeria ecosystem. This is really cool!
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:50:52 AM

friends, in general, I want to say that the platform will be a success. Yes, it is possible that in remote corners of our planet, not everyone knows about the blockchain, but nevertheless, all funds in need will now be transferred in the shortest possible time! In short, the blockchain does a great job tracking and accounting for all expenses!
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:16:02 PM

I found out that the Evimeria platform has quite a few advantages that need to be studied in as much detail as possible. What can you say, for example, about the specific manner in which donations will be made more transparent?
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:21:04 PM

I found out that the Evimeria platform has quite a few advantages that need to be studied in as much detail as possible. What can you say, for example, about the specific manner in which donations will be made more transparent?
firstly, everything happens thanks to the blockchain. This is an open distributed book that keeps track of every transaction that takes place on a given network and keeps it in history. All operations are open and readable due to a special, decentralized algorithm.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:26:27 PM

firstly, everything happens thanks to the blockchain. This is an open distributed book that keeps track of every transaction that takes place on a given network and keeps it in history. All operations are open and readable due to a special, decentralized algorithm.
it looks interesting! If it works really efficiently, then I would implement it in every sector that needs to be automated. The blockchain must have made a revolution in the world.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:31:08 PM

it looks interesting! If it works really efficiently, then I would implement it in every sector that needs to be automated. The blockchain must have made a revolution in the world.
yes, this is true. In addition, the donation process will not only happen more quickly and honestly, but also less expensive. For example, a big plus is the lack of intermediaries in the performance of any operations. Consequently, the cost is reduced as much as possible.
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:36:37 PM

friends, from the above, we can conclude that with the minimum cost of donations, people who need them will receive them in a larger amount than if it were in the classical system, when the commission for transfers could reach 20%. As they say, a smaller commission is a big donation.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:41:17 PM

friends, from the above, we can conclude that with the minimum cost of donations, people who need them will receive them in a larger amount than if it were in the classical system, when the commission for transfers could reach 20%. As they say, a smaller commission is a big donation.
quite right. However, such a large size of the commission is more typical for large organizations in large cities of developing countries. But be that as it may, the blockchain contributes to the fact that even the seemingly smallest commission can be even smaller. It is efficiency and transparency.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:46:12 PM

how can you track transactions in the blockchain and what are the general functions for optimizing costs in this area? Or can we only track where the money goes? I am not fully aware of this, I hope that they will help me.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

how can you track transactions in the blockchain and what are the general functions for optimizing costs in this area? Or can we only track where the money goes? I am not fully aware of this, I hope that they will help me.
with the help of an appropriate block browser, non-profit organizations can use the blockchain to manage resources, reduce overhead costs, optimize their supply chain and spend less resources.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:56:11 PM

with the help of an appropriate block browser, non-profit organizations can use the blockchain to manage resources, reduce overhead costs, optimize their supply chain and spend less resources.
I still have quite a lot of questions. For example, how do tax deductions occur? If Evimeria is a platform that should change the field of charity, then they should also make tax deductions.
golem4112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:01:18 PM

I still have quite a lot of questions. For example, how do tax deductions occur? If Evimeria is a platform that should change the field of charity, then they should also make tax deductions.
you do not quite understand the device technology blockchain. I understand what you are talking about, however, this is not related to the platform itself. this applies more to the charitable organizations themselves, which are registered on Evimeria. Honestly, I myself do not really understand these details.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

I am now in the process of examining white paper, and I also became interested in the detail on tax deductions discussed above. the fact is that, it turns out, the IRS, for example, considers virtual currencies as non-monetary assets and, therefore, can be considered as a property of long-term capital gains. Tell me, how will this process take place at Evimeria?
geokilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:11:22 PM

I am now in the process of examining white paper, and I also became interested in the detail on tax deductions discussed above. the fact is that, it turns out, the IRS, for example, considers virtual currencies as non-monetary assets and, therefore, can be considered as a property of long-term capital gains. Tell me, how will this process take place at Evimeria?
since Evimeria is based on the blockchain, donations will simplify tax deductions, and all operations will be integrated into the platform with one simple click of the mouse. Anyway, the blockchain will help in any situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: