Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2441 times)
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

Still don't really understand how the charity work, does this means the coin will be distributed to anyone or any institution that need for some donation.
I mean, does it get distributed in a form of coins or in FIAT currency?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuam

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Still don't really understand how the charity work, does this means the coin will be distributed to anyone or any institution that need for some donation.
I mean, does it get distributed in a form of coins or in FIAT currency?

It will not be distributed to anyone or any institution. Organisations/Institutions, verified by the system, will be eligible to start a funding to collect $EVI.
After they've raised let's say 10M of $EVI, they are obligated to "sell/return" it back to us to prevent them from gathering the whole supply and in exchange for that they will be compensated with, probably for now FIAT(not confirmed) but eventually in the supported crypto valuta once we get to that stage of the cryptocurrencies.

This is the general idea, we still need to work things out on how to approach things, but those will be clear once we release the whitepaper.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

40B supply in waves platform? And focusing on charity or using the front of charity? Either way most of the projects failed in waves platform. Have you seen any project that is fortunate in waves? You can't even name one. Only waves has the value. So think about it.

We used the waves platform for our token because we did not do an ICO.
Releasing/Creating a token on the waves platform is cost-efficient and for now we are happy with the speed of the transactions.

We are however looking for other options but as of right now we are working to set things in order.
The general idea is that charities could apply/register on our platform(will go through a verification system), issues a funding (checked and verified) and then "raise" capital in the form of EVI.
EVI then can be sold back to us, Evimeria, to keep the supply flow going and the charities could spend their fund(EVI) and sell for X(can be btc/usd or any form we support).

This would be the initial stage, we will keep looking to enhance and improve our platform.

Have you communicated already with at least a couple of charity organizations? Have you introduced this platform already to some of them? At least you need to start sending info regarding your services to those charity institutions. Yes, so easy to create waves asset but in the long run, is it worth it? We will check that out after 6 months what your progress will be on this platform.

Blockchain "businesses" do not work the same way as real life company startups work. Our priority now is to live up to the expectations we set and shared with the community.
Providing the platform only takes time and that's our main priority... once we know how it will work(we have a general idea but we have to perfect the system and when it hits beta phase) we can then introduce it to organisations.

I have the impression that this project is just using the face of charity to gain potential investors. I maybe wrong but people should do their own due diligence. But I bet this platform would have a hard time getting investors as this is in waves. Just my opinion though...
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

Shocked The webpage looks so good and well animated. Not sure if you really did it yourself.
Would love to see more about future plans like POS, POW, MN?
hhohl

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Admin, can you delete this message please?
This guy is promoting his own thread in our thread...
tuam

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

As you know we've been working on how we're going to move forward with Evimeria. We currently are a waves token, this has it's limitations and doesn't fit our vision for Evimeria’s future. We will create a blockchain of our own, using EVI as native token on that chain. 

Evimeria is the bridge between generosity, and the people who need it the most. We will use the blockchain to track transactions, verify the legitimacy of charities, and ensure the safety of donations. Our sole purpose is to help those in need, and we would like to ask you to join us.

We wanted to create another incentive for our current and future community to hold EVI in their wallets. On our own blockchain we will be using a PoS algorithm, (somewhere between 5-15% anually, potentially implementing Masternodes at a later point). Full details have not been worked out yet, but we are working hard everyday to build a project we can all be happy and proud to be a part of. When we have ironed out all of the details, we will be sure to let you know. We will walk this path and hope that you walk it with us!

Oh! And as promised, our shiny new website can be visited here!   http://Https://evimeria.io
hhohl

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

As you know we've been working on how we're going to move forward with Evimeria. We currently are a waves token, this has it's limitations and doesn't fit our vision for Evimeria’s future. We will create a blockchain of our own, using EVI as native token on that chain. 

Evimeria is the bridge between generosity, and the people who need it the most. We will use the blockchain to track transactions, verify the legitimacy of charities, and ensure the safety of donations. Our sole purpose is to help those in need, and we would like to ask you to join us.

We wanted to create another incentive for our current and future community to hold EVI in their wallets. On our own blockchain we will be using a PoS algorithm, (somewhere between 5-15% anually, potentially implementing Masternodes at a later point). Full details have not been worked out yet, but we are working hard everyday to build a project we can all be happy and proud to be a part of. When we have ironed out all of the details, we will be sure to let you know. We will walk this path and hope that you walk it with us!

Oh! And as promised, our shiny new website can be visited here!   http://Https://evimeria.io

The Evimeria internet link you shared is not working, remove Https:/ it might scare potential future investors clicking on your link and seeing the site doesn't exist.
hhohl

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

There's very little info in the ANN, and no information about the team. Who are you, what country this project is coming from?

There's very little info in the ANN, and no information about the team. Who are you, what country this project is coming from?

We've held an AMA couple hours ago in the official telegram channel.(https://t.me/evimeria)

Is there some reason you started this ANN but won't answer any of the questions here?

I don't use telegram and many others will expect you to answer questions here otherwise why did you create this thread for the coin?

If you have experienced developers it sure seems odd you have no posting or track record at Bitcointalk...

Anybody can say they are a developer this is why you need to answer with verifiable proof please Smiley

Where are you now? Did you notice all the progress this project made?
I notice you're really silent since your early fud lol
Take care
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

We've held an AMA couple hours ago in the official telegram channel.(https://t.me/evimeria)

Is there some reason you started this ANN but won't answer any of the questions here?

I don't use telegram and many others will expect you to answer questions here otherwise why did you create this thread for the coin?

If you have experienced developers it sure seems odd you have no posting or track record at Bitcointalk...

Anybody can say they are a developer this is why you need to answer with verifiable proof please Smiley

Where are you now? Did you notice all the progress this project made?
I notice you're really silent since your early fud lol
Take care

Appreciate your support! <3

We have indeed made a lot of progress! Join our Telegram or visit our website to find out what Smiley
Tripple O

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

I don't find an information about a bounty or airdrop plan in this thread. I think you need a promotion by providing a bounty program or airdrop. At least, you have a translation campaign.  Wink
just42

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
cryptohub
cryptohub.online/market/evi

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

I don't find an information about a bounty or airdrop plan in this thread. I think you need a promotion by providing a bounty program or airdrop. At least, you have a translation campaign.  Wink

There's no campaign created for this.
No ICO either so funding is limited but development has already started.
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

UPDATES:

https://evimeria.io/didi-taihuttu-has-joined-our-advisory-board-arcadia-media-group-added-on-our-partner-list/
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Massive giveaway! https://medium.com/@evimeria/massive-evi-giveaway-2632beca594c
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

Evimeria (EVI) is now available on Crex24.com

You can trade on $BTC market.
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

Evimeria is happy to present its Whitepaper v1.0

https://evimeria.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Evimeria-Whitepaper-v1-0-1.pdf
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

An awesome article written by a 3rd party, spot on!

https://medium.com/@cryptunez/evimeria-streamlining-humanitarianism-d27913a57a27
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

I found a mention of Evimeria in a Long Cast Capital Advisors shareholder letter: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4219684-long-cast-advisers-q3-2018-letter

Grin Grin Grin

Excerpt here: https://imgur.com/a/X9cGduL

Grin Grin Grin
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:48:10 AM

OP updated with a new design!
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:04:22 AM

Hello, friends! I notice that the blockchain is flourishing. On its basis, even create projects for donations! Or I'm wrong? I would like to know more about this project. Apparently, it is new, therefore it is necessary to discuss it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: