Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2441 times)
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:40:10 AM

Hello! I believe that the field of charity is very much in need of creating a blockchain project that will eradicate the opinion of many people that donor money does not always go where it was donated. What do you think?
I agree with you. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that there have already been attempts to establish this system. These were some organizations that simply didn’t have enough jurisdiction to fight corruption as needed. Evimeria is planning to become a future in the field of charity. I think this is completely feasible and possible for developers.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:45:06 AM

Hello! I believe that the field of charity is very much in need of creating a blockchain project that will eradicate the opinion of many people that donor money does not always go where it was donated. What do you think?
I agree with you. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that there have already been attempts to establish this system. These were some organizations that simply didn’t have enough jurisdiction to fight corruption as needed. Evimeria is planning to become a future in the field of charity. I think this is completely feasible and possible for developers.
note that first of all it becomes possible thanks to the blockchain. You probably know that this technology is now becoming increasingly popular. The reason is simple - the blockchain allows you to make the process of circulation of funds transparent.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:50:16 AM

but there is a cryptocurrency here. How, then, to be with fiat money? Or does it all go to the fact that cryptocurrency becomes a means of payment or, in this case, a means of donation? I do not quite understand your thought.
golem4112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:55:07 AM

but there is a cryptocurrency here. How, then, to be with fiat money? Or does it all go to the fact that cryptocurrency becomes a means of payment or, in this case, a means of donation? I do not quite understand your thought.
yes, of course, there is a cryptocurrency here. But any of those that exist is possible for donations, and then they are converted at the current exchange rate into EVI tokens, which will contribute to the spread of the latter and their further popularity.
geokilla

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:00:33 AM

yes, of course, there is a cryptocurrency here. But any of those that exist is possible for donations, and then they are converted at the current exchange rate into EVI tokens, which will contribute to the spread of the latter and their further popularity.
it turns out that Evimeria seeks to become a standard rank and file platform with an emphasis on charity? Then why don't they choose another industry? People will continue to doubt the sincerity of the developers and their good intentions.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:06:04 AM

my friend, you do not understand a little and underestimate the role of the blockchain in our life. It allows you to just make the process not only fair and transparent, but also fast, which, in addition to money, also saves time. Read more about the blockchain in white paper, there it is told about the history of the foundation.
geokilla

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:10:22 AM

my friend, you do not understand a little and underestimate the role of the blockchain in our life. It allows you to just make the process not only fair and transparent, but also fast, which, in addition to money, also saves time. Read more about the blockchain in white paper, there it is told about the history of the foundation.
yes, you are right. I read about it. It turns out that the blockchain was created as an account book, moreover in a decentralized manner, which excludes the possibility of the participation of any dominant center. It is also the absence of a centralized system, which also has many drawbacks, namely, the blockchain eliminates them.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:15:12 AM

yes, you are right. I read about it. It turns out that the blockchain was created as an account book, moreover in a decentralized manner, which excludes the possibility of the participation of any dominant center. It is also the absence of a centralized system, which also has many drawbacks, namely, the blockchain eliminates them.
absolutely right. Blockchain is a new level of thinking, new technologies that will allow every aspect of our life to reach a new level. And in the charity system, it will come in handy as well as possible, and the fight against corruption will be much faster.
golem4112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:20:13 AM

I will probably add that this will be not only a faster process, but also a qualitative one. Without the participation of supporters, relying only on a decentralized system that authenticates, verifies data without contracts, etc.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:25:13 AM

friends, I would like to discuss another point. I do not argue that the creation of Eumeria will bring great benefits, advantages and breathe new life into the charity industry, but the acquisition of cryptocurrency, trading and holding it carries quite serious risks, which are not warned here for some reason. Do you think this is worth thinking about?
golem4112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:30:09 AM

friends, I would like to discuss another point. I do not argue that the creation of Eumeria will bring great benefits, advantages and breathe new life into the charity industry, but the acquisition of cryptocurrency, trading and holding it carries quite serious risks, which are not warned here for some reason. Do you think this is worth thinking about?
you are slightly mistaken, because of the risks required to warn any blockchain project that uses cryptocurrency. Including, this is done by the Evimeria developers. First of all, it is a warning that no information contained in white paper should be considered as a call to action, as a legal, accounting or investment recommendation of any kind.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:35:08 AM

you are slightly mistaken, because of the risks required to warn any blockchain project that uses cryptocurrency. Including, this is done by the Evimeria developers. First of all, it is a warning that no information contained in white paper should be considered as a call to action, as a legal, accounting or investment recommendation of any kind.
yes, perhaps I did not take into account this moment. Now I will carefully study each sheet of white paper in order to have information about the project in as much detail as possible. I liked him, so I think that after him I will reconsider my views on charitable donations.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:40:11 AM

What are your views on donations now? After non-profit organizations were seen in scandals related to the fact that the money did not go to the recipients, but went to the side, it seems to me that people have forgotten how to believe in goodness.
golem4112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:45:29 AM

What are your views on donations now? After non-profit organizations were seen in scandals related to the fact that the money did not go to the recipients, but went to the side, it seems to me that people have forgotten how to believe in goodness.
you are absolutely right. I began to appear quite reasonable questions: where do my funds go? Should I check this and am I sure about the organization to which I list them? so I think that I am not the only one who thinks about it.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:50:08 AM

you are absolutely right. I began to appear quite reasonable questions: where do my funds go? Should I check this and am I sure about the organization to which I list them? so I think that I am not the only one who thinks about it.
I also waited for some space from the sphere of charity, which would be honest, absolutely incorruptible and carry the mission of goodwill. I am upset that at the present time it is not so, because everywhere there is corruption. Perhaps the developers are doing the right thing, bringing this sphere to a different level.
golem4112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:55:21 AM

I also waited for some space from the sphere of charity, which would be honest, absolutely incorruptible and carry the mission of goodwill. I am upset that at the present time it is not so, because everywhere there is corruption. Perhaps the developers are doing the right thing, bringing this sphere to a different level.
I am sure that they are doing the right thing. Yes, not everyone perceives cryptocurrency, and the blockchain is not so popular in some parts of the Earth, however, it should be borne in mind that this is the best solution proposed for charity at the moment. By the way, in this project I see more pluses than minuses.
geokilla

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:00:21 AM

guys, it is worth noting that, after all, the basis of the project is not the fight against corruption, but the possibility of creating an honest and open process of donations. All donations and their use will be available for permanent viewing, checking and tracking in the public block chain.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:05:27 AM

guys, it is worth noting that, after all, the basis of the project is not the fight against corruption, but the possibility of creating an honest and open process of donations. All donations and their use will be available for permanent viewing, checking and tracking in the public block chain.
I completely agree with this. The fight against corruption will rather be a conclusion, taken for granted. This is the resulting event that will shrink over time. The developers, though, make the world sincere and kind, for which they have tremendous respect!
geokilla

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:10:13 AM

I completely agree with this. The fight against corruption will rather be a conclusion, taken for granted. This is the resulting event that will shrink over time. The developers, though, make the world sincere and kind, for which they have tremendous respect!
this is a very crucial decision. After all, they will have to destroy the non-profit sector, proving that donations can go into the hands that most need it. In addition, Evimeri provides a complex of other services that will be useful both to each participant and to the charitable organizations themselves.
golem4112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:15:06 AM

if you mean the presence of an exchange, a wallet with keys and a public blockchain, then yes. Moreover, it is worth noting that the exchange is owned by developers. This adds credibility to them. By the way, do we know anything about the project team? Tell me something about them, for example, about the founder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: