Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2451 times)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:35:09 PM

friends, it would be nice to discuss the benefits of this ecosystem. To be precise, what benefits will the participants get by registering here? The main thing for me is to pass the test in manual mode to confirm the data.
yes, it was discussed above. In addition, there are other benefits, such as, for example, low costs. This is very important, especially for developing countries, where there may be high fees for money transfers. Evimeria will make the translation process much less expensive.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:40:21 PM

friends, it would be nice to discuss the benefits of this ecosystem. To be precise, what benefits will the participants get by registering here? The main thing for me is to pass the test in manual mode to confirm the data.
yes, it was discussed above. In addition, there are other benefits, such as, for example, low costs. This is very important, especially for developing countries, where there may be high fees for money transfers. Evimeria will make the translation process much less expensive.
yes, I agree. Cryptocurrencies exclude the possibility of participation of third parties, which is not the case in the world of fiat money. We can say that with the help of cryptocurrencies that eliminate this disadvantage, more funds will fall into the hands of people who need it.
geokilla

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:45:21 PM

yes, I agree. Cryptocurrencies exclude the possibility of participation of third parties, which is not the case in the world of fiat money. We can say that with the help of cryptocurrencies that eliminate this disadvantage, more funds will fall into the hands of people who need it.
this greatly simplifies the situation with payments, since the fee for donations comes from both credit and debit cards. Cryptocurrencies are good because they eliminate many of the obstacles that arise in the process of transferring funds.
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:50:15 PM

and it is very important to me that you can check any transaction. Actually, in the case of the blockchain, this is what happens, that is, it can not only be traced, but not a single entry will be erased, all data remain in the distributed book.
Bitcoinlike.drug

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:09:46 PM

Do you provide any bonus to your users?
Suyhdfg

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:14:53 AM

EviEx Release Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBoAc58hkI

Evimeria is the bridge between generosity and the people who need it the most.
We will use the blockchain to track transactions, verify the legitimacy of charities and ensure the safety of donations.
The purpose of the Evimeria Platform is to bring transparency and accountability to the field of charitable donations in an effort to stem corruption by allowing incoming cryptocurrency donations for specific causes or campaigns to be permanently viewable, audit-able and traceable.

The Evimeria Donations Platform

Brings solutions to problems currently facing the charity industry by enhancing transparency and traceability.
By enabling the acceptance of cryptocurrencies for fundraising campaigns, donors can donate to charity in any cryptocurrency that will then be converted into EVI tokens at the current exchange rate.
The Evimeria Donations Platform will be comprised of both private and public-facing platforms and will include a dashboard.
Another feature within the platform is a control panel widget to manually raise or lower the limit of EVI that can be donated in a single transaction, set as either a calculated percentage of the current true USD-to-EVI exchange rate or as a hard-coded quantity of EVI regardless of the exchange rate.

A Proof of Stake blockchain​
Using the PoSv3 protocol, with 24/7 staking.
Privacy or anonymity in regards to transactions are not mandatory in this platform or on this blockchain, as one of its primary purposes is to surface, record, and publicly maintain a transparent record of all donations received by a charity, and which unique donor gave it to them (unless that donor has indicated that all of their contributions should remain hidden from public view).

Exchanges to buy our tokens
Waves
https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=7mVXRw1sKCEDBbGPZ1SZaNKUcJ2KgVJKRAVtvsVmFWd7&assetId1=WAVES

Stex
https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/LTC/EVI/1D
https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/ETH/EVI/1D

Crex24
https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/EVI-BTC

The EVI-Only exchange EviEx will be the only place which offers EVI tokens
EviEx is already in beta and you can test it with fake tokens, you can try it out here :
https://beta.eviex.io/

Instruction how to get the fake tokens :
https://medium.com/@evimeria/launch-beta-eviex-ae6972b76e77

Beta version ends on April 29th 2019, the exchange itself is scheduled to see in live action early May!

Whitepaper
https://evimeria.io/evimeria-whitepaper-v1-0/

Website
https://beta.eviex.io/
https://evimeria.io/

Join US
Telegram EviEx – t.me/eviex
Telegram Evimeria – t.me/evimeria
Discord – https://discord.gg/tPtzUjS
Twitter – https://twitter.com/evimeriaio
Medium – https://medium.com/@evimeria

Company License Registration
EviEx B.V. is registered in the Chamber of Commerce of the Netherlands, our company number is 74518003.

You guys are doing a good job,Best of luck.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:34:48 AM

under what conditions does this platform succeed? As far as I heard, now many are trying to put the charitable industry in order, but these are not entirely productive methods. What do you think about this project as a whole?
golem4112

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:39:11 AM

under what conditions does this platform succeed? As far as I heard, now many are trying to put the charitable industry in order, but these are not entirely productive methods. What do you think about this project as a whole?
I believe that he is very promising, whatever they have done before. Evimeria developers have a completely new approach, they create a fundamentally new project. Unlike previous attempts, I think this will be crowned with success.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

I believe that he is very promising, whatever they have done before. Evimeria developers have a completely new approach, they create a fundamentally new project. Unlike previous attempts, I think this will be crowned with success.
yes, it is possible. By the way, it should be noted that Evimeria was created quite competently: it is a whole ecosystem consisting of useful products, which in the aggregate carry really the benefits that should be in this area.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:50:10 AM

I noticed that there are enough problems here: besides the lack of the ability to track the flow of funds for donations, there is still the impossibility of bringing to justice the leaders of charitable organizations who pocket these funds for their needs.
golem4112

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:55:33 AM

I noticed that there are enough problems here: besides the lack of the ability to track the flow of funds for donations, there is still the impossibility of bringing to justice the leaders of charitable organizations who pocket these funds for their needs.
yes, this is the big problem of corruption. Actually, for this reason, some previous attempts to stop it were not crowned with success. This is too big a minus, which must be eliminated in parts. I suppose it will be so much easier.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:00:54 PM

yes, this is the big problem of corruption. Actually, for this reason, some previous attempts to stop it were not crowned with success. This is too big a minus, which must be eliminated in parts. I suppose it will be so much easier.
it goes without saying. Evimeria just offers such wonderful conditions. Each component that is contained in this ecosystem should make a significant contribution to its development. By the way, I still do not know what, in fact, is included in this system. Tell me more.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:05:13 PM

previous commentator asked an interesting question. Essentially, the ecosystem items as such. Evimeria is a platform, an exchange, and a public blockchain. It is necessary to clarify what exactly was meant by the composition: specifically, each of its component, or any internal parts.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

previous commentator asked an interesting question. Essentially, the ecosystem items as such. Evimeria is a platform, an exchange, and a public blockchain. It is necessary to clarify what exactly was meant by the composition: specifically, each of its component, or any internal parts.
by the way, as regards, as you say, internal details, I heard that the platform is an interface where charitable organizations and donors themselves meet, who donate their money. You know, I again thought about how honest everything will be here.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:29:26 PM

by the way, as regards, as you say, internal details, I heard that the platform is an interface where charitable organizations and donors themselves meet, who donate their money. You know, I again thought about how honest everything will be here.
everything here will not be fair, but transparent. Even if someone has intentions to deceive, this will not work, since the blockchain is impossible to deceive: the entire history of operations is stored in the archive of the distributed book. That is, all actions of charitable organizations will be in sight of each participant.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:34:21 PM

friends, well, you must admit that the blockchain might not be needed if the sphere of charity were well designed and if there were no corruption. Do you think this project would appear if everything was good in this industry?
golem4112

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:39:08 PM

To be honest, it's hard for me to judge this, but it seems to me that another mission of the project is to introduce cryptocurrency as a means of donation. Recall that the early attempts in this way were carried out: there were just alternative ways to donate to fiat money.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

To be honest, it's hard for me to judge this, but it seems to me that another mission of the project is to introduce cryptocurrency as a means of donation. Recall that the early attempts in this way were carried out: there were just alternative ways to donate to fiat money.
for example, do not know whether to ask this question. There are problems in the present, and they have been going on for quite a while, and in no case should we ignore them, so we should say a big respect to the developers for such an elegant platform that would be an excellent solution for donations.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:49:10 PM

for example, do not know whether to ask this question. There are problems in the present, and they have been going on for quite a while, and in no case should we ignore them, so we should say a big respect to the developers for such an elegant platform that would be an excellent solution for donations.
why, after unsuccessful attempts, did they not try to solve these problems again? Why were they ignored before? You see, the catch is that non-profit organizations have appeared a long time ago, and scandals in the center with them - not so long ago. I would like this to stop, because I don’t know where my money goes.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:54:54 PM

why, after unsuccessful attempts, did they not try to solve these problems again? Why were they ignored before? You see, the catch is that non-profit organizations have appeared a long time ago, and scandals in the center with them - not so long ago. I would like this to stop, because I don’t know where my money goes.
we all would like them to leave for the intended purpose, and it is those people who most need them. By the way, this will certainly help EVI, the internal token. With this, the blockchain's guarantee is that all EVI transactions involving donations or anything else are easily tracked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: