Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2431 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:45:05 AM

I always thought that corruption was invincible, but it turned out that there simply were no necessary tools. I think that it is necessary to introduce the blockchain at once into all aspects of our life. Just imagine how our lives will change if the world is fair and transparent!
the developers probably agree with you, because their mission is to make the world free from corruption, as well as honest and open. By openness, I mean the ability to track any operation that was performed earlier.
I did not know that the blockchain is responsible for all this. I thought that the transaction history is stored for a certain time. Then how does the blockchain work? I heard that it performs the role of a distributed accounting book, in which everything is recorded automatically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:50:07 AM

I always thought that corruption was invincible, but it turned out that there simply were no necessary tools. I think that it is necessary to introduce the blockchain at once into all aspects of our life. Just imagine how our lives will change if the world is fair and transparent!
the developers probably agree with you, because their mission is to make the world free from corruption, as well as honest and open. By openness, I mean the ability to track any operation that was performed earlier.
I did not know that the blockchain is responsible for all this. I thought that the transaction history is stored for a certain time. Then how does the blockchain work? I heard that it performs the role of a distributed accounting book, in which everything is recorded automatically.
yes, exactly. No operations are deleted, and even technically it is impossible to remove them, since the blockchain works according to a given specific algorithm. By the way, you could hear about it when Bitcoin just came out. In the technical document there were all the details about the blockchain.
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:55:10 AM

friends, to recall the details of the work of the blockchain, I suggest to get acquainted with the white paper. The developers have created an excellent document to familiarize themselves with the subtleties of the work of Evimeria and the blockchain as a whole. But white paper is a document only for an informative presentation, it does not bear any legal force.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:00:03 AM

friends, to recall the details of the work of the blockchain, I suggest to get acquainted with the white paper. The developers have created an excellent document to familiarize themselves with the subtleties of the work of Evimeria and the blockchain as a whole. But white paper is a document only for an informative presentation, it does not bear any legal force.
is it possible to consider it at least as an offer to invest? I first encountered a blockchain project, so I don’t know how it all happens. I would like to know what specific goals the white paper carries. The only thing I know is that any project is a big risk.
golem4112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:05:05 AM

is it possible to consider it at least as an offer to invest? I first encountered a blockchain project, so I don’t know how it all happens. I would like to know what specific goals the white paper carries. The only thing I know is that any project is a big risk.
you are right, it is really a risk. The cryptocurrency world is unstable, and the coins are volatile, so today you can have a lot of them, and tomorrow not one. This is a larger percentage of risks.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:19:53 AM

you are right, it is really a risk. The cryptocurrency world is unstable, and the coins are volatile, so today you can have a lot of them, and tomorrow not one. This is a larger percentage of risks.
then, probably, the developers are doing absolutely right, warning of the risks. Here I read that they not only can change the terms of service, but also not run the project at all. But I am sure that this will not happen, because the topic is quite popular and necessary for society.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:24:14 AM

guys, if you want to know my opinion, then I believe that if the blockchain appeared at the dawn, so to speak, donations, now there would be no scandals with non-profit organizations at their center. And what can you say about this? Do you agree with me?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:37:06 AM

guys, if you want to know my opinion, then I believe that if the blockchain appeared at the dawn, so to speak, donations, now there would be no scandals with non-profit organizations at their center. And what can you say about this? Do you agree with me?
I fully support you. You know, I heard that because of ignorance of where their donations go, donors sometimes refuse to donate at all, but there are many people in the world who need these funds. And it is a shame when representatives of fraudulent organizations pretending to be charitable, let these funds for other needs.
geokilla

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

there is a lot of evidence. For example, they collect donations for veterans, and then roll them back to other interested parties. Or they raise funds for people with cancer, but in fact they also leave in an unknown direction. This is the whole system that needs to be changed.
golem4112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:45:18 AM

there is a lot of evidence. For example, they collect donations for veterans, and then roll them back to other interested parties. Or they raise funds for people with cancer, but in fact they also leave in an unknown direction. This is the whole system that needs to be changed.
it is for this that Evimeria was created. In addition to being designed to break down stereotypes about charitable organizations, it will help ensure that now every donor will know exactly where his funds are and where they were directed.
geokilla

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:52:27 AM

it is for this that Evimeria was created. In addition to being designed to break down stereotypes about charitable organizations, it will help ensure that now every donor will know exactly where his funds are and where they were directed.
I like another moment. Here, each organization will have its own public profile, and the information that is entered into the database will create a reputation for the organization. This is an important point for donors, because they need to understand how much an organization can be trusted.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:23:45 PM

but I would like to mention the dashboard, which includes Evimeria. In addition, it consists not only of private, but also of public organizations. In general, there are quite a few amenities that will facilitate the use of the platform.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:28:14 PM

but I would like to mention the dashboard, which includes Evimeria. In addition, it consists not only of private, but also of public organizations. In general, there are quite a few amenities that will facilitate the use of the platform.
I paid attention to the widget, which is also available here. It is needed in order to establish either a certain limit on the operation, or a percentage of the current exchange rate. I truly formulated this property?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:33:23 PM

I paid attention to the widget, which is also available here. It is needed in order to establish either a certain limit on the operation, or a percentage of the current exchange rate. I truly formulated this property?
not really. The limit is set as part of a single transaction, that is, it can be both a percentage of the current dollar rate relative to EVI, and the fixed size of the encoded EVI, but regardless of the exchange rate.
geokilla

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:09:33 PM

I must say that I learned a lot about the charitable sphere as a whole, however, I do not know anything about the volume of issue of EVI tokens. I would also like to know how the funds will be distributed and all that concerns distribution. Can anyone tell me anything about this?
golem4112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:14:20 PM

I must say that I learned a lot about the charitable sphere as a whole, however, I do not know anything about the volume of issue of EVI tokens. I would also like to know how the funds will be distributed and all that concerns distribution. Can anyone tell me anything about this?
I was surprised, but the number of tokens is 30 000 000 000, and only this number will be created on the Waves platform. Moreover, this can be verified because this volume is contained in the explorer of Waves blocks. By the way, I did not quite understand why they were created on this platform. I thought that Evimeria has its own blockchain.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:19:27 PM

my friend, let me correct you. First, EVI is currently a token based on the Waves platform. In addition, EVI now works not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. and, finally, the main condition - 30 billion tokens will not always, but only until such time as you create your own blockchain for Evimeria.
golem4112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:24:16 PM

my friend, let me correct you. First, EVI is currently a token based on the Waves platform. In addition, EVI now works not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. and, finally, the main condition - 30 billion tokens will not always, but only until such time as you create your own blockchain for Evimeria.
when will this happen? And what will be the object of tokens, provided that your own blockchain appears? Will it increase or, on the contrary, decrease? Honestly, for the first time I notice this version of the distribution of tokens and the creation of a platform as a whole. Roll Eyes
stoner6626

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

when will this happen? And what will be the object of tokens, provided that your own blockchain appears? Will it increase or, on the contrary, decrease? Honestly, for the first time I notice this version of the distribution of tokens and the creation of a platform as a whole. Roll Eyes
Evimeria is very different from most standard platforms. Most likely, its purpose affects - for the sake of a good cause. As for the answer to your question, the volume of tokens will be reduced from 30 billion to 15. However, I repeat, this will be after MainNet is launched.
geokilla

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:28:13 PM

If I’m not mistaken, MainNet is a private blockchain network to which Evimeria should go. In the meantime, it is part of the Waves platform. Evimeria Blockchain will be based on the PoSv3 protocol. I do not understand the technical details, but it must be very interesting and quite professional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: