Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2447 times)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:29:53 PM

friends, trust the developers. They have enough experience in different areas, besides, this is a whole team. Check out the white paper, and there you will also find many interesting things for yourself. First of all, it will be a complete understanding of the project and its mission.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:34:37 PM

friends, trust the developers. They have enough experience in different areas, besides, this is a whole team. Check out the white paper, and there you will also find many interesting things for yourself. First of all, it will be a complete understanding of the project and its mission.
yes, I agree. We need to do just that. By the way, after reading the white paper, I immediately had a question: where will the profits for developers come from? And what will be done in the future for the development of the ecosystem, more precisely, on what means?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:51:14 PM

yes, I agree. We need to do just that. By the way, after reading the white paper, I immediately had a question: where will the profits for developers come from? And what will be done in the future for the development of the ecosystem, more precisely, on what means?
apparently, you are interested in the business model itself and how it works. See, it is simple, and there are several points due to which income will be collected over time, allowing the ecosystem to develop further.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

friends, I understand what is being said, so let me start enumerating the conditions for obtaining income of Evemeri. First, it is 10% of the remuneration for each block after the token moves to a consensus model with confirmation of interest. I think that this is rather interesting because the more interested - the greater the reward, and this is directly related to the development of the ecosystem.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:13:00 PM

in connection with the new details revealed to me, I would like to ask the following question: will there be a fee for sending money? And, if so, then it turns out that the team will collect it? Or are there any special conditions for some users?
golem4112

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:18:14 PM

in connection with the new details revealed to me, I would like to ask the following question: will there be a fee for sending money? And, if so, then it turns out that the team will collect it? Or are there any special conditions for some users?
for sending EVI between two different wallets a small fee is collected, which the team collects. By the way, this item refers to the planned income Evimeria. Most likely, there are still some points according to which operations are carried out with some extra charges.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:23:13 PM

for sending EVI between two different wallets a small fee is collected, which the team collects. By the way, this item refers to the planned income Evimeria. Most likely, there are still some points according to which operations are carried out with some extra charges.
yes, you are right. For example, Evimeria will charge a fixed commission of 0.1% per transaction and a lower commission of 0.05% for the EVI-first pair. Further, it will be fees for those who want to be listed on the Evimeria Exchange. In principle, I think that there is not so much payment, because there are a lot of participants.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

in defense of developers, I would like to say that a lot of money in any project is always spent on marketing. Evimeria is no exception. As evidence of this - influential individuals, market makers, presence on social networks and liquidity on other exchanges.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:33:35 PM

I may now ask a very terrible question, but still: can you trust white paper? I do not know how much it is a legal document or how much it is possible to verify all the information that is given there. Undoubtedly, I am confident that the project will be successful, however, what if it will not be launched?
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:38:26 PM

I may now ask a very terrible question, but still: can you trust white paper? I do not know how much it is a legal document or how much it is possible to verify all the information that is given there. Undoubtedly, I am confident that the project will be successful, however, what if it will not be launched?
yes, blockchain projects are always a risk, developers always warn about this, including ours. As for the information in white paper, it is really indicative and has no legal basis for it. Consider this as a summary.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:43:10 PM

I would also add that the white paper is not even an investment recommendation, although it contains some statistical data that clearly demonstrate the need to create one or another startup. This is just an informational presentation of information in detail.
golem4112

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:48:35 PM

I’m slightly, perhaps, misunderstood, if participation in a project involves risks, then why participate in it? I understand the value of Evimeria, why do not other future participants understand this? Or does everything lead to the specifics of cryptocurrency?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:53:33 PM

I’m slightly, perhaps, misunderstood, if participation in a project involves risks, then why participate in it? I understand the value of Evimeria, why do not other future participants understand this? Or does everything lead to the specifics of cryptocurrency?
I think, rather, this is not the specificity of cryptocurrency, but of this whole world, which is rather unstable, and those participants who do not study well the information before participating in this or that project are at great risk with their own resources be lost.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

I think, rather, this is not the specificity of cryptocurrency, but of this whole world, which is rather unstable, and those participants who do not study well the information before participating in this or that project are at great risk with their own resources be lost.
most likely, therefore, the developers described everything so carefully in the risks and subtleties of white paper. They strongly advise to consider all options for participation and reasonably evaluate their capabilities, namely costs, risks and, of course, benefits.
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:04:03 PM

I still have some questions. There are a lot of them, from one appears another. I’m upset that I hadn’t learned about this complex tool before (I mean blockchain). All information is mixed up in my head Embarrassed Embarrassed what will you advise me?
golem4112

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:08:59 PM

I still have some questions. There are a lot of them, from one appears another. I’m upset that I hadn’t learned about this complex tool before (I mean blockchain). All information is mixed up in my head Embarrassed Embarrassed what will you advise me?
well, firstly, you can learn something here, because there are many participants who are only under study. Secondly, at the end of the white paper there is a contact form, filling out which, you can count on the detailed response of the project team.
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

I think it is  storing system is very simple and clear cut to understand, so no confusion comes.

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:59:38 PM

friends! What is Evimeria? If charity needs an effective solution, how should it be? And most importantly: how much will it be in demand in society?
geokilla

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:04:08 PM

friends! What is Evimeria? If charity needs an effective solution, how should it be? And most importantly: how much will it be in demand in society?
hello friend! I want to please you: Evimeria, finally, will help solve some problems in the field of charity. The fact is that those funds that donate to the needy should be most open to the participants in this system. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:09:09 PM

hello friend! I want to please you: Evimeria, finally, will help solve some problems in the field of charity. The fact is that those funds that donate to the needy should be most open to the participants in this system. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
more than. I know that some time ago there were scandals involving non-profit organizations in society. As I understand it, is it somehow connected? And if so, how? Is the reason - is it hidden operations with money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: