Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2447 times)
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:48:53 AM

I do not understand why this idea did not become successful. Viewing each donation and non-profit organization’s expenses in an immutable distributed ledger will almost eliminate most of the problems we currently face in the area of ​​accountability.
perhaps for many people (especially in remote corners of the world) is a new blockchain, and many simply do not trust this system, because the cryptocurrency, for example, is imperfect due to its volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:55:38 AM

I do not understand why this idea did not become successful. Viewing each donation and non-profit organization’s expenses in an immutable distributed ledger will almost eliminate most of the problems we currently face in the area of ​​accountability.
perhaps for many people (especially in remote corners of the world) is a new blockchain, and many simply do not trust this system, because the cryptocurrency, for example, is imperfect due to its volatility.
probably, the blockchain is not trusted due to the fact that it excludes the possibility of the participation of the supervisory authority. It sounds cool to me, because now a clear and thoughtful system will be responsible for everything, which will only bring benefits to people!
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:22:53 AM

let me mention another project that also tried to participate in some way in the field of donations. This is Giveth, whose goal is to create decentralized altruistic communities, but they are limited by the fact that they are only an application on Ethereum where there are too many checkpoints to be available for some time.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:46:14 AM

you know, if it weren’t Evimeria, I would consider that the above attempts were the best, because other organizations are simply trying to donate crypto funds to charities, and not try to create a new platform at all. Therefore, creating something new is an excellent process that will be rewarded not only by the number of participants, but also by the number of donors.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:00:43 AM

It is also worth noting that quite recently there was support for the blockchain in the industry. The Blockchain Charitable Foundation (BCF) and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) have recently become partners in supporting its use for the public good.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:06:40 AM

It is also worth noting that quite recently there was support for the blockchain in the industry. The Blockchain Charitable Foundation (BCF) and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) have recently become partners in supporting its use for the public good.
the public good is meant to launch your own charity website, GiveCrypto.org, so that people can collect funds in cryptocurrency and distribute them to those in need. Well, this is a good initiative.
golem4112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:16:55 AM

the public good is meant to launch your own charity website, GiveCrypto.org, so that people can collect funds in cryptocurrency and distribute them to those in need. Well, this is a good initiative.
however, my friend, this is not a solution to major problems raised in the non-profit sector, since the creation of a donation site is an alternative to fiat money.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:22:35 AM

however, my friend, this is not a solution to major problems raised in the non-profit sector, since the creation of a donation site is an alternative to fiat money.
I completely agree with this. These methods are not new platforms designed to optimize accountability in the industry. this is what can be considered a prerequisite for the creation of the platform Evimeria.
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:27:13 AM

By the way, Evimeria is a Greek word meaning prosperity and economic success, because developers got straight to the point. I am confident that confidence in the non-profit sector will be restored. To do this, you just need to simplify transactions.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:32:13 AM

By the way, Evimeria is a Greek word meaning prosperity and economic success, because developers got straight to the point. I am confident that confidence in the non-profit sector will be restored. To do this, you just need to simplify transactions.
not just to simplify, but to make them accessible and open to the eyes of other people. Also in the restoration of donor confidence includes checking organizations for legality and bringing the donation to the recipient.
geokilla

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:37:23 AM

not just to simplify, but to make them accessible and open to the eyes of other people. Also in the restoration of donor confidence includes checking organizations for legality and bringing the donation to the recipient.
I would also add the operation KYC, which will confirm the identity and business status. In my opinion, this is a very necessary and obligatory process, giving the opportunity to exclude fraudulent charitable organizations.
golem4112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:43:04 AM

I now have the following question: what will all this look like if I participate? Well, for example, if I am a charitable organization, then I will have my profile when passing the check and registration? tell me if you know anything about this.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:51:27 AM

I now have the following question: what will all this look like if I participate? Well, for example, if I am a charitable organization, then I will have my profile when passing the check and registration? tell me if you know anything about this.
after passing the test, you will be given a public profile page of a charitable organization. If you are a user, then at the entrance to this organization or campaign you can view information about it: who they are, what they do, etc.
golem4112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:11:59 AM

after passing the test, you will be given a public profile page of a charitable organization. If you are a user, then at the entrance to this organization or campaign you can view information about it: who they are, what they do, etc.
it turns out that the platform relies on 2 types of accounts: donors and benefactors. Tell me, can I, if I wish, be able to hide my data when making a donation operation? Sometimes I want to be an unknown sender.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:52:26 AM

it turns out that the platform relies on 2 types of accounts: donors and benefactors. Tell me, can I, if I wish, be able to hide my data when making a donation operation? Sometimes I want to be an unknown sender.
yes, of course. Also on the campaign page will be visible all the information in the form of a list or stream. You can, of course, hide your public profile. By the way, although the donors do not go through the verification procedure, they also have a public profile that will be associated with their own web-wallet for keys.
kelley87

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:26:29 AM

Love the idea of your project.You helping many peoples.Best of luck.
Huiruis

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:22:29 PM

EviEx Release Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBoAc58hkI

Evimeria is the bridge between generosity and the people who need it the most.
We will use the blockchain to track transactions, verify the legitimacy of charities and ensure the safety of donations.
The purpose of the Evimeria Platform is to bring transparency and accountability to the field of charitable donations in an effort to stem corruption by allowing incoming cryptocurrency donations for specific causes or campaigns to be permanently viewable, audit-able and traceable.

The Evimeria Donations Platform

Brings solutions to problems currently facing the charity industry by enhancing transparency and traceability.
By enabling the acceptance of cryptocurrencies for fundraising campaigns, donors can donate to charity in any cryptocurrency that will then be converted into EVI tokens at the current exchange rate.
The Evimeria Donations Platform will be comprised of both private and public-facing platforms and will include a dashboard.
Another feature within the platform is a control panel widget to manually raise or lower the limit of EVI that can be donated in a single transaction, set as either a calculated percentage of the current true USD-to-EVI exchange rate or as a hard-coded quantity of EVI regardless of the exchange rate.

A Proof of Stake blockchain​
Using the PoSv3 protocol, with 24/7 staking.
Privacy or anonymity in regards to transactions are not mandatory in this platform or on this blockchain, as one of its primary purposes is to surface, record, and publicly maintain a transparent record of all donations received by a charity, and which unique donor gave it to them (unless that donor has indicated that all of their contributions should remain hidden from public view).

Exchanges to buy our tokens
Waves
https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=7mVXRw1sKCEDBbGPZ1SZaNKUcJ2KgVJKRAVtvsVmFWd7&assetId1=WAVES

Stex
https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/LTC/EVI/1D
https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/ETH/EVI/1D

Crex24
https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/EVI-BTC

The EVI-Only exchange EviEx will be the only place which offers EVI tokens
EviEx is already in beta and you can test it with fake tokens, you can try it out here :
https://beta.eviex.io/

Instruction how to get the fake tokens :
https://medium.com/@evimeria/launch-beta-eviex-ae6972b76e77

Beta version ends on April 29th 2019, the exchange itself is scheduled to see in live action early May!

Whitepaper
https://evimeria.io/evimeria-whitepaper-v1-0/

Website
https://beta.eviex.io/
https://evimeria.io/

Join US
Telegram EviEx – t.me/eviex
Telegram Evimeria – t.me/evimeria
Discord – https://discord.gg/tPtzUjS
Twitter – https://twitter.com/evimeriaio
Medium – https://medium.com/@evimeria

Company License Registration
EviEx B.V. is registered in the Chamber of Commerce of the Netherlands, our company number is 74518003.

Do you have telegram group?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:25:38 PM

I am now studying the information about the project, and I don’t understand one question: if it was not possible to find out earlier where the funds collected for charity go, then how is it possible to find out now? What has changed in technology? I'm generally new here, explain to me.
geokilla

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:30:31 PM

I am now studying the information about the project, and I don’t understand one question: if it was not possible to find out earlier where the funds collected for charity go, then how is it possible to find out now? What has changed in technology? I'm generally new here, explain to me.
if you are new, then you should know about the blockchain. This is a new technology that will significantly advance every area of ​​our life. Imagine a distributed book that automatically collects all data, all processes occur openly and transparently.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:36:03 PM

if you are new, then you should know about the blockchain. This is a new technology that will significantly advance every area of ​​our life. Imagine a distributed book that automatically collects all data, all processes occur openly and transparently.
yes, I heard something about the blockchain. I remembered that these were the previous 2, if I’m not mistaken, projects whose developers also decided to bring in blockchains to solve existing problems in the field of charity. However, these attempts were in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: