Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

If I knew it with certainty, obviously I would not say it! Smiley
Let's say it's a moment of stand by, and people are waiting for the big institutions to give some indication about the future of the crypto.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Apparently, until the fall, we will have about the same behavior of bitcoin, as it is now. He will rise a little and fall in his price with a slight general rise. From the second half of autumn, I think, there will be a growth of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. How fast such growth will be, it is still difficult to say. I do not think that it will be great. Depending on the specific circumstances, it will be in the range of 15 000 - 25 000 dollars.
I do not know when the market is going to change its direction and I am not sure to say that how long it will go more but I am sure and let me assure you that we have observed that in the past suffered markets recovered towards betterment of price and those recoveries took a long time so long but investors of that time successfully got their profits and it is in our benefit if we do so.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

If I knew it with certainty, obviously I would not say it! Smiley
Let's say it's a moment of stand by, and people are waiting for the big institutions to give some indication about the future of the crypto.

Well that is if anyone at all know when this'll end lol. People are getting their hopes way up when the price of btc seem to recover for 1k usd and expectations rise about a bull run, only to pull back hard when we hit resistance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

It may take another 16 months. Although it has fallen for eight months, the price of many altcoin has dropped by 80% in these eight months, and the market situation is not optimistic.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

The bearish trend is over. I suppose the period of stagnation has come to its end as well. I want to believe that the bull run time is coming to us.
Yes that is right that the bearish market is already over and now we are expecting a good rally about bitcoin price in which bitcoin price will easily cross 15000$. Some people are even so much confident that they think that bitcoin price will again cross 20000$ and will even reach to 3000$. To me I think that the next few months are too much important for bitcoin.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

No one knows, but I'm worried about the current market conditions, prices continue to drop and when there is a small increase followed by a large dumped, this is what makes me have to be willing to cut loss rather than lose all my money, maybe waiting for the right time to return or doing other things is better than always thinking crypto.
Quickharmas

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

It can be even half a year more maybe even more. Previous downtrends lasted more than this one so we have to wait it patiently through.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

No one knows, but I'm worried about the current market conditions, prices continue to drop and when there is a small increase followed by a large dumped, this is what makes me have to be willing to cut loss rather than lose all my money, maybe waiting for the right time to return or doing other things is better than always thinking crypto.

I think by now you should know how to react on those situations. Its a bull trap set up by whales to manipulate the price on their favor. Personally, I already setup my mind that this bear market would last up to end of the year. And then I will make some adjustments on my trading activity next year 2019 if everything went for the better. No need to deny and expect something big going to happen at the end of year similar to 2017, but its just me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LEMbo

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

Bear market will last till end of 2019
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

I think by now you should know how to react on those situations. Its a bull trap set up by whales to manipulate the price on their favor. Personally, I already setup my mind that this bear market would last up to end of the year. And then I will make some adjustments on my trading activity next year 2019 if everything went for the better. No need to deny and expect something big going to happen at the end of year similar to 2017, but its just me.

I agree that no one can surely know how long will the bear market last. But at least we can speculate about that. If I could know that bear market will be to the end of this year, I will sell everything I have right now and buy later for better prices. Also, I must agree that 2018. year probably will not be nothing like last year. In my opinion, prices of alternate cryptocurrencies will continue going down, and price of Bitcoin will remain pretty same, around 20% up and down, before new bull market.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

Well, I'd like to know it too ...
the experts have conflicting opinions, who says that bitcoin will arrive at 100k in a short time, who says it will come to zero.
I am optimistic, and that little I have, I hold it.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

it is not for sure, no one know about it for how much time the bear market will continue, every person has their opinion about it according to their study and analysis. TO me i think that bear trend has already ended and very soon the market is going to become bullish and we will see a very good increase in bitcoin price.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

it is not for sure, no one know about it for how much time the bear market will continue, every person has their opinion about it according to their study and analysis. TO me i think that bear trend has already ended and very soon the market is going to become bullish and we will see a very good increase in bitcoin price.

Bro, here, I cannot agree with you. First of all, I do not think that there is a bearing trend on the market now. Secondly, I am sure that the market will go up soon.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

Bro, here, I cannot agree with you. First of all, I do not think that there is a bearing trend on the market now. Secondly, I am sure that the market will go up soon.
Current market of Bitcoin is in its bearish trend as its value is in motion and encouraging us to step forward in order to buy more in number. We have this biggest opportunity and this may take long time in coming again so we do not have to miss it and should enrich ourselves with this asset. Bull market is not too far if we start more investment especially big investments.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

Hard to say how long the bear market will last, but I realized it’s pretty stable at the moment. So there could be a price Movement upwards any time soon, but I doubt we will see the ATH again this year.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

It is impossible to say how long it will take, a bear market is still continuing and this makes the price of altcoins decreased a lot in the market.  Now again today the volume decreased a lot in the market.

Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

It is impossible to say how long it will take, a bear market is still continuing and this makes the price of altcoins decreased a lot in the market.  Now again today the volume decreased a lot in the market.
The price of every cryptocurrency is volatile and that is the reason why bitcoins will always have a time where the price is dumping and you need to bear the situation in order to earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: