Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
People are not yet accustomed to the peculiarities of the crypto-currency market. It will take a very long time for investors to understand it and begin to adapt to it. In the meantime, everyone will go through a lot of mistakes, mostly their own. Apparently, this requires a definition of time and nothing can be done about it, however much we call upon them to be more reasonable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
In fact, sometimes it ia better that we need to change our strategy most especially when we think that there will be much better way for us to be a successful one. Actually, holding is considered good  and maybe mostly people here are doing that in a sense that they are patiently waiting for the right time to sell but I think that it depends on situation. What if the bullish seasons are very long, in that scenario I think we already need to think much better strategy than to hold. Think another way so we can be still benefited even we are suffered from downfall. Just always remember trading is very risky thing so we need to be much prepared all the time.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:01:24 AM

Being a holder won't make you money in pullbacks, crashes, or bear trend like this. The only way a holder can make money in pullback is if they have more fiat to buy more. By holding, you only make profit in a bull run and that's if you have the nerve to sell. Many people simply become greedy when the market is going up. Instead of selling, they increase their holding, buying at near top level.

As I learn more about trading the less I want to 100% hold. It's inefficient. I do keep some saving in BTC that I won't touch but I also looking for an opportunity in the market. If I see the market is going up, I'm buying/open a long position and vice versa. That's how you make money in pullbacks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

I agree with you completely. I would also like to add to your advice that you should never succumb to your emotions. You always need to be patient in this crypto world.
lighfes

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

That is why it is important to invest only in coins that you believe in. That will ensure that you hold for years even after many ups and downs .
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

the key is that we must learn about fluctuations, as well as the laws of supply and demands. it is the key to entering the crypto market to dispel doubts over the crypto market and the notion of bitcoin is a bubble.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ZMINE Official

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

This makes sense, totally agreed! 👍🏼👍🏼
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

No one should surrender as they should continue pushing ahead with life. Be that as it may, there are individuals who get frightened effectively. Those individuals will impact other individuals until the point that the network develops. It's anything but something to be thankful for to spread your dread on this discussion. There are likewise individuals who are spreading scorn toward bitcoim in light of the fact that the cost has dropped. Furthermore, those individuals will impact the others until everybody detests bitcoin and quits putting resources into it. Nobody ought to tail others indiscriminately. In the event that you need the cost to develop, at that point spreading trepidation or contempt won't influence it to increment once more.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

This market situation is what many people want because of the ever-changing prices. All we have to do is be smart to take advantage of the conditions, because then we will be able to make a profit. Believe in the state of the crypto market, volatility is a form that crypto is a very interesting thing.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Understanding of the market is very important here wether you an investor or a holder, if understand when to enter the market and when to get out as well it will surely reduce the risks on putting your money on cryptocurrencies.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

How do you make money from pullbacks and market crashes in crypto? I know a way in the traditional stock market but not in crypto.
That is simply called retracement in forex trade as far as I know. It usually happens in crypto market when the market is dropping, Thus, making money from it means investing or buying as it is cheaper so that you make huge profit.

do not forget that there is a huge difference between drops. not all of them are the same. for example since you mentioned Forex, if a country's economy is turning to shit, their currency value will tank. that doesn't mean you should buy it as it is dropping because it may not recover at all or for years.
the same thing is true in crypto market. many of the altcoins that are dropping may not recover ever as they die and disappear. it is like penny stocks. the companies go under every day.

So in simple terms, it's like buying on drops and waiting for it to sore high. Am I right?
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

yes you do not do too much drama when looking at the market up and down it is a regular thing and you do not forget to be but given that the nature of bitcoin market like that you have more to think of a good strategy to deal with when the price goes up and down for your own coin.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

My little advice on the cryptographic market is that we should invest more diversified and we should have more opportunities to choose the right time to trade so we will be more profitable.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Yes, because of the collapse of the market you will be more likely to have a bigger profit. This is the reality, So you must follow in your mind. Many now have that when the market falls it sells even when they lose because they are afraid. And the mistakes, because they do not take advantage of the cheap cost of bitcoins to buy more to make profit.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

nice advice bruh , also what i get from this community is " big risk big profit " , u make big risk become holder and if that happens , u gain the big profit also
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Many holders of cryptos undertake the behavior of the market, selling their expensive or hard-saved cryptos in a state of unfavorable condition. But i do not blame them. They need to have experience, to know the market behavior and also to be experienced in trading. The market is cyclically repeated, with this absolutely agree.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

your last line is just awesome, man! you are a real investor, no doubt Smiley
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
I think I will give up investing in the crypto market. I only work with bounty programs on this forum and do not invest money in bitcoin or altcoin
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
I think I will give up investing in the crypto market. I only work with bounty programs on this forum and do not invest money in bitcoin or altcoin

It is not an easy job to be involved in crypto market so you must be ready. My advice is for you to be versatile and ready to any possible problem that we can face. Life here is not easy and corresponds to a great responsibility so you must be trained enough to be successful. Just remember that faith and patience is the key to be able to achieve your goal in crypto.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

HODL, don't panic sell your cryptocurrency when the market falls, just HODL, you can never predict what will happen in the next second!
HODL is the best trading strategy!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: