Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

So true and everybody should learn the cycles in cryptoworld. A smart holder or investors will always win in this kind of business and those are people who have got a lot of patience. The cycles has been running for how many years already, the dumps and the pumps and still survive with all the volatility. And this year is not an exemption if that cycle. Keep waiting guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Yes of course the market rotation is always there, you should be able to take advantage of opportunities that exist even though you are in a loss. Better to lose than miss the opportunity.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

I think, it is all about time and effort in order to earn more rapid income on this business, because even we have a good strategy and knowledge but our time of accessing cryptocurrency business is limited, it is too useless at all, because it is hard to monitor the market price movement if we have no enough time of accessing by minitoring on cryptocurrency status price movement.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

There are many people who don't understand that this kind of things happen very often. They all want to earn as much as possible without losing money. That's not possible. Cryptocurrencies are actually something new and that's why people panic so much. Every person can easily buy Bitcoin and sell it at any time which makes it easier for the price to decrease vastly.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Yes, nd in addition to that I think that mostly of those who are faint hearted who easily get scared away or rants negatively when the price is down are usually those new investors of cryptocurrency those did not fully understand what is this investment basically all about.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

My advice about crypto market is that this is the best business or investment you can embark on. If you are still doubting then you are on missing a lot and again once you invest in it and your investment is mature just pull some out before the market pull it out for you. learnt that in a hard way.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

You speak capital truths for the stock market. But with bitcoin, everything is different. The capitalization of all cryptocurrencies has a large speculative component. If speculative capital does not return to the market, the price may not recover. Perhaps many people overestimated the value of bitcoin and now pay for their mistake.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

This is really a good piece of advice. What we should do now is analyzing the market and gather knowledge about it. Then we will not have to panic at the bearish condition and we will know what to do. We can be both investors and holders depending on the market condition.The market can be bullish or bearish, an expert trader will make best use of both the conditions.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Only who knows crypto market can know deeply you're statement.
I read and think to the recent past to avoid errors in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

This is really a good advice and I agree with you. Those who believe the market and has much knowledge dnn't get panic every now and then. They know when to invest and when to hold.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

There are many ico bounties that have end and many have also bought and they got their tokens for those who promote ico here in the forum.
There are no tokens that you suggest no matter how good it is and you're succesful because I've dropped the price of altcoins or tokens chance it also dropped the price big.

lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

In my opinion, if you want to invest in this market you need to have a preperation. Only well preparation can generate your investment return.
You have to study the market. How the market response. When the market respond most. Everythings you have to know.
If you want to invest in this market, you must have enough patience. Without patience you may not survive in this market.
You also have to know how to use the volatility. If you know this technique then you can generate profit from your day to day transaction.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

Looking at the crypto market in 2018 is in another tough year seeing bitcoin drops fall by 50% but I suggest you to teteap a strong holder because today many companies participating in the bitcoin assessment of the crypto market will increase and the time comes because the crypto world is still enough toddlers for now.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

My advise is to understand what means crypto all about and don't dive directly on investing. Ask for advice or post a question on this thread so that the expert can help to us lead into a success.
Cryptorouter

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

Yes you are absolutely true and I do agree with you. We should not wait for the bearish market to make investment. Rather proper plan and technical investment can be profitable at anytime. But to make that possible huge study and market analysis are required.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

This makes a lot of sense. It's a cycle and eventually good times will come. The thing is just there will be times when it will take a very long duration before the cycles moves and if you're not prepared for that, you'd be pressured by dumps and crashes to decide to opt out at a loss. Regret will come afterwards.
Of course. First we need to understand because with understnd trust will be built. Afraid is one of our issue inside ourselves but it will not make people stay back again from hold or trading. Afraid and greedy are the worst enemy then we need to delete it.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

""Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money""

This is a hard thing to apply in your life when somebody tells you don't be afraid that you lose your own money, but I can agree with you also that all the things are cyclic and we don't have a need to be afraid of pullbacks for market crashes.

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

I agree, the market is jumping constantly and can not do without it. I believe that need only wait and hope and soon bitcoin will fly on moon
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Others are crazy I'm cool, others panic I'm crazy
herrickcrypto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

From my perception the main advice to the crypto currency users about the crypto market is to be sharp and steady and not to be afraid of the market crashes. As the markets are volatile in nature so what goes around will definitely come around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: