Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

My advice is never buy bitcoin at the high price or when crypto is on the hype, because you will have a chance to loss if the hyping stop.
The price will decrease and corrected back after. Like many peoples on the dec 2017 hype bought many cryptocurrency and ended by selling lower.
The time for buying is now, when the market is on the bottom.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

Indeed, knowledge is important when we plunge in any world including crypto currency. All options are up to you whether you will choose to invest or hold a crypto currency coin. Although the choice is free in your hands, the key is to understand all about the business in crypto currency. Do not be afraid to do business and do not be afraid of fluctuating prices. All can be overcome when you have a smart strategy in playing. Indeed the market cycle is uncertain, sometimes above and not close the possibility of stagnant below. My advice to the crypto currency market to be more patient and remain a wise and intelligent player. Do not play cheats so the crypto currency market can be back to normal and stable.
makatia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Thank you very much for the kuwcj and trust us, thank you very much
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

The cycle of bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency are way back from the beginning since bitcoin start to b come famous in the market as decentralized currency from the very cheaper value until hit the very expensive value in the market place.

They have nothing to worry and afraid about the price lower than before and afterwards the orice will bounce back again until until hit the last year ath.

Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

The market is very specific territory.  You need good knowledge in order not to lose all your money.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Thanks for this and this is how I have approached the recent bear market. Take it for what of is. The markets are always volatile and one can make money either ways.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Really this a good advice to all also for beginner based on this this idea can help the investment and market need this types of people who can share good ideas and encourage people to invest more and technical way so people will increase their profit.
somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

This is the moment in when you can make a lot of money if you are smart enough, sadly, most of the people do not like to invest.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

MY advice is to stay close to the market for the fact the use the rising cryptocurrency to make for your currencies that you have lost. Crypto market needs patience.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

it is definitely right. the market is more or less like a circle, the ups and downs are part of it and so the earlier we understand that, the better for us. This will even prevent panic sales

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

your opinion is very true for me we must be good at taking advantage of the opportunities that exist to gain a profit in that investment
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

Who is not afraid of risk?
but that crypto is a very unique risk, and with crypto also one can get an experience in investing
buying when the market is crashing, and selling when the candle starts to green is the best way in my opinion
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:58 AM

People should not be afraid to be engaged in trading , nor to be holders . What they should understand and be afraid of is getting out / purchasing coins in bad moments . There's an old saying stating that "people should buy when there is blood in the streets" and that translates to whenever it's going crazy and people are panicking -> that's the best time for you to buy and we are living that at the moment so people will be GETTING OUT in a bad moment and people will be INVESTING , and when the cycle goes to the opposite phase those who got out will be regretting it !
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

yes you are right if you believe in bitcoin i think you will get more and more in the end beacuse the investor of bitcoin that always hold bitcoin before the price reached that target is believe in bitcoin that bitcoin price will reach their target no matter when and how

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

I so agree with this statement. It is really true we must not be afraid when the price goes down. It is the best time to buy coins that we want. Of course we must be prepared at all times to respond accurately what the market offers. In times of down market we must be prepared with our capital.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

If i will give an advice about the cryptocurrency market that is, they should have patience. Yes, patience is playing a big role in the market whether it is stock,forex, or even in cryptocurrency market because we all know that there will be time that the price of the stocks, cryptos, will go down and that is why we should have patience so we can overcome this challenges and view the beautiful rainbow after the rain.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

Maybe theres one question you must answer first,whats the differences of Holders and investors?as far as i know that when you purchase cryptocurrency you are already an investors so is this different from Holders?

But about the advice is cool and i believe that if people understand this then they might gain starting niw,unless they will hold and the benefits will take long

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

New tokens or altcoins are useless because it is still down and the market is down
 runs on all crypto coins so it's a great deal to fall
 when all altcoins or bitcoin have fallen in the market price all of altcoins will affect.

Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

My personal advice, do not give up and keep learning to observe the circumstances because of the profit we will get
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

I agree with you, sometimes when the people are too blind when investing their money thats when they loose their money. Anyway thank you for your advice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: