Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

It is true that all investment markets are cyclical, and the encrypted market is the same. We always feel that the market will rise immediately, and bitcoin will rise quickly, but it is clear that the recent number of new investors and the volume of the market is still in a bear market.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Do you know at least one very rich trader? I now do not know) Always became rich, only those people who invested money and on forgot about invests for a long time.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Yes we do not have to be afraid. There will be a cycle where the market will recover and cryptocurrency will increase. Do not panic and stay calm is the key to getting strong. And also be patient and wait until the time comes is part of your success. Wait a little while until everything recovers.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

Never do what others make you to do. Learn and do research if you are in the crypto market and always act only if you are sure about it
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I definitely agree with you. Knowing the crypto market is the first basic key every crypto investor needs to know. Once you know and understand the crypto market, volatility of the market does not make you skeptical and afraid to invest.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I definitely agree with you. Knowing the crypto market is the first basic key every crypto investor needs to know. Once you know and understand the crypto market, volatility of the market does not make you skeptical and afraid to invest.

The most important thing to do about joining or participating in crypto market is that know and understand first all the process and happenings in order to stop those hesitations and worrying. I believe in the saying tgat Knowledge is a key to success then everything will follow.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

the idea is very good, and I appreciate and I really agree, why we should be afraid when the market price decreases, is not when we go down in the world of trade that means we are ready all the risks, when down does not mean to panic instead we have to what we can do so tida lose even should be able to get profit.
rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
Everyone who is involved in the crypt transaction should know this.
where you can make the most money
There is so much money here that is not anywhere else. Everyone is coming here without knowing and losing capital.
Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

WOw that so courageous of you to take these words regarding on the downfall of bitcoin. Well it is good to have that kind of spirit but I am wondering also to those people who are investing huge money on bitcoin relatively if they will not sell their btc holdings in those times where market price is high then possibly they had lost so much money now or if they are still holding now then probably the worries and fears is so high. Imagine you had invested a great money on it and there is a possibility  that it will one day? How about that are they not going to have a panic selling?
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:33:15 AM

The crypto market is a world on its own and one cannot enter it blindly and expect to win at the end of the day. You must first perform a personal study on the market and the project with which you intends to invest in order to know when to invest, how long to hold and when to sell.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

Understanding the market is important, so we can understand its positive side as well as its negative side, where there is always a rise or fall of the price of all the coins. in situations like that we are in demand to always be patient and optimistic.

It's something you have to learn to avoid the losses that will occur in time the price decrease. If you don't learn it maybe you will make a big loss for yourself.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:39:17 AM

Understanding the market is important, so we can understand its positive side as well as its negative side, where there is always a rise or fall of the price of all the coins. in situations like that we are in demand to always be patient and optimistic.

It's something you have to learn to avoid the losses that will occur in time the price decrease. If you don't learn it maybe you will make a big loss for yourself.

Crypto market is very volatile,since no one is controlling it and anyone can pump or dump the said coin or token. But the good side is, the world is your market and  in due time, coin prices appreciates as long as there are supporters who are willing to buy and utilize this cryptocurrency.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

True. This is a cycle, as what we have seen in the past years.Price fall down at early months of the year, then rises at the end. We need to have the confidence to the market and not panic that easily.
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

This is the known fact of the any market that which goes up has to come down and then will go more up. But even then all of the are thinking that it will always go up and then make loss and cry.
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

Yes, I agree that there is no need to rush into decision making. Every decision must be carefully considered, analyzed and even then it is up to you what to do. It is important to remember that most of the information that affects the course of cryptocurrency is manipulation. Everything is done in order to make someone poorer.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

The crypto market is looking good at the moment, i do not understand why you are bothering yourself to give us advices, we already know how it works and how the prices are always moving when there is a bullrun, the crashes are always appearing out there.

kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

I think now market is very low so it is very good time to invest. Also hold it until you can make a profit. I think you should invest in many coins without choosing one. Then you can reduce the risk.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

My small advice about crypto is that to have more patience Patience to wait for the price of bitcoin..
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

My small but very valueble advice in crypto. DONT BE GREEDY. Dont expect that market will always go up. Learn to read the chart and stop listening to chills.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: