Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

cryptocurrency is an internet coin and already many people in the world use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coin. And the current crypto market is not good enough, but I still believe that the crypto market will be back to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Many people just speculate thinking that they are investing. They invest in whatever projects they can find just to make more money. And when the market goes down, they sell the losses because they know they've bought low-quality coins. As much as it's great to make money with market movements, nothing as important as actually taking time to learn the company. At least you know that the coin has a real value in which a better choice to invest.. Smiley Smiley
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Don’t start trading unless you have the optimal conditions to make the decision to start a trade and know when and how to get out of it. Pressure almost always creates losing trades.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Not a bad time if you have a proper plan, if not wait a bit. Actually keep strong known as precious terms. I honestly feel that its probably gonna stabilise at this level so wait until it turns out. Don't be stupid sorted Bitcoin at this position, otherwise will regret later.
not just to be easily giving up for the chance that you know you may be rewarded for as what your patience can be applied make sure that you know everything and you have to be more aware on what you may also have to do with , everything here are need to stay calm and dont be greedy and immediate for everything.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

Don’t start trading unless you have the optimal conditions to make the decision to start a trade and know when and how to get out of it. Pressure almost always creates losing trades.

True, you're right my friend, pressure is always there. Pressure or panic is only natural emotion in trading, if you want to start trading eliminate that kind of attitude and be wise, invest wisely and make a good strategy to earn profit.
yurekaa

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

fluctuating prices are very reasonable if we play in the crypto world. being a trader or investor equally well and all it takes the courage to make a decision when selling and buying. so we must be prepared to deal with price movements without putting aside risk.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Crypto price turnover in the trade market is very reasonable. if we become traders or investors, surely we will experience it so we do not worry about price movements but we must be a trader or an intelligent investor to be able to take advantage of any price movements.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
UptempoMarketers

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

I agree that you should hold on if you trust the market and the coin, but it's important to keep in mind that people are prone to maintain the status quo (in this case holding on to their asset) rather than change their position. In statistics, the former is called type 2 error and the latter, type 1 error. You should constantly assess your chances of making these two type of errors equally.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

fluctuating prices are very reasonable if we play in the crypto world. being a trader or investor equally well and all it takes the courage to make a decision when selling and buying. so we must be prepared to deal with price movements without putting aside risk.
Exactly! Preparation and knowledge are the two important factors that we need to acquire. These would help us guide on how to be aware and be educated of what is the real deal in the field of cryptocurrency. Don't panic when market is not on our favorable side, it's a normal trend. Stay patient, positive, be hopeful, and trust that market can certainly recover.
Yoo

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

Yeah. . I agree with you. But I think between trade and hold is a difficult choice.  And what makes it difficult to choose between trade and hold is our lack of understanding of the market.  And I know  there are still many people who do not understand about market.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

I agree with this and I have always said the same thing... If you believe in what you invest in, you are looking at the long term picture and short term fluctuations don't really matter.
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

You must be patient and believe in what you are investing. Any risk may included, so you must be ready to be failed.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Let me remind you guys the people that last year a lot of people are wishing the bitcoin and other altcoins can be cheaper so they can buy it but I don't hear that they have done it. So the mindset should be like that when the market is falling so you'll get the best of both worlds.
Tiger Junk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.

Being in crypto market requires two important things. If you are a holder, you must have a lot of patience for bitcoin price recovers for a long time. And if you are an investor, you must be a risk take because you’ll he encountering so much market fluctuations here.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

I can only recommend that to invest in this market you need to know how to run under the shark. Know the shark's psychology, you will get a profit.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

..you must make sure that you are investing the amount that you are afford to lose..everyone involve and engage in the world of crypto should be knowledgeable in the flow of the market..you should be patient and be on a hard work, believe o what you are investing and make sure that you will not neglect yourself and other thing related to you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

I thought being a holder more easier than be an investor right  Grin .
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Papaczed

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.

Crypto market is market where you could either earn or lose. You should have patience and good strategy when you’re about to enter in this world. Price volatility here is so high that what makes it riskier than any other investments.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

This is an open to everyone that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you really need to have a wide knowledge about it and you need to search and study what is crypto. This will help you to know where is the better choice to invest.
Actually, you must have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency before you invest on it so that you can gain income and money. If you want to get involve in cryptocurrency you must have brave heart and you must know that market is not stable so that there is chance you could hold your bitcoin. Investing in any cryptocurrencu is very risky but it could end up in a good things like being rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: