Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

Trading on the cryptocurrency market is a rather complex and responsible business that requires knowledge, certain thinking and character.Experience comes in the course of activities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

It might takes months but the price will eventually come back to its original value where you positioned your buy or sell order. It require patience not to cancel that position once the price has fluctuated by 50% or more. Steel nerves is what it takes.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

such thoughts take place, but only if you have 5-6 fundamental coins, but if more, then you can get tired of constantly trading them, given that they should all be on cold, safe wallets
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

What we need here is very long patience and a strong faith.  Being knowledgeable about it is a great advantage, and to do it we must be very .. to all the details when doing our researches
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
the point is, we must be good at reading opportunities.
and never wasted the opportunity, because the crypto market changes every time.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

A lost of persons are claiming to be hodler, there is more it being a holder, one should be able to sell when your tokens hit the room, because it will eventually go down after some time.The market is cyclical
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

I think what you said has a really good sense in what you are saying. This market has to see most of you and not those who just come and do hit and run in the crypto world.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

The encryption market is not a special market, it is also a cycle of all investment. It is the most important thing to make a good plan for its own investment and spend more time to understand the encryption.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

yes, everything moving at the price of the crypto currency will initially depend on market demand. If demand continues to increase then the price will rise, otherwise if demand decreases then the price will decrease. So in my opinion it is only a matter of time when many people start to come to the conclusion to buy on crypto and generate tremendous profits.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

My suggestion is,you really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what is crypto.This will help you know which options are better for investing.But there is something that people will not understand.When the low price is an opportunity to make a purchase, and when the price is high,that's the time to make a sale.But sometimes,they over-react suddenly and suddenly,do a good analysis,do not panic easily.Keep your asset security and do not be affected by the lure of joining the cooperation if you do not want to be fooled,you have to be careful.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

What we need here is very long patience and a strong faith.  Being knowledgeable about it is a great advantage, and to do it we must be very .. to all the details when doing our researches
You must also understand market analysis techniques in order to get a better chance. Hard work and patience is indispensable for coping with a very volatile cryptocurrency ecosystem, it all builds on experience.
vert12020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.  Smiley
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

The important part to me is that you have to learn it first and learn it so you will know what to do and you will not lose what you invest.In investing in crypto it is too risky and it will be difficult for you to earn a great income if you do not know what you will do to earn a good profit.Some other people who lose what they invest say that crypto is not true and you will not get it.For me they just say it because they lack knowledge,they do not know how to make big profits,their mindset in the crypto market is just to get but they do not know the true meaning of the crypto market.
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:31 AM

I advise you to be patient and calm while waiting for an increase in the value of bitcoin price.Because in this case there must be an investment strategy.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice because it provides a high profit income but you need to prepare the risk because the value of bitcoin prices is unpredictable sometimes up and down.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

My small advice is buying at red and selling at green. you just need to remember it

the best advice for every trader is buying when the price is down and sell when the price is up and this is the basic strategy that we must know. but if somehow, we cannot buy at a lower price, we can hold for a while or if the price can get up in many times then we can use the chance to do scalping trade which can give us a profit too. this only works well if we know and we already buy the coin that can increase in the short time so we don't have to hold for a long time.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
You say the right thing if you want to earn, You need to be wise in using or holding bitcoin because the volatility of bitcoin you didn't know the increasing and decreasing of coins but you can always check it i believe you buy bitcoin in the lower price eventually bitcoin increase and sell it in this past few years i doing it you will never lose in bitcoin.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

I think investing in crypto currencies is good at analyzing reading and often doing research, confidence and patience is the most important investment capital

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Market cycles between low and high are asa market action
The important thing is that you
must be aware of how to handle the ups and downs
And do not be afraid because fear is never a trait of a successful trader

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Crypto market is a superb place to earn money and change financial condition.Here is three way to earn  money holding coins,investing in crypto currency and trading coins.it is a place where earning is very easy.All that a person need that is some experince and learn english an should be patient.crypto world is all about patience and work.because whatever is it buying coins,investing or trading it takes time to grow up tthe coins rate and reach in profit.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Crypto market is a very complicated thing to enter considering all the risks and troubles you may get through during your investments and tradings. You should be knowledgeable enough to handle all the possible hardships you may encounter here. If you are not going to be smart and wise with your decisions here, you will totally loose plenty of money and will be regretful in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: