Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 06:58:07 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3396 times)
Roksodhon

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

Yes actually if the market is bearish we are not to worry, because this is a normal cycle, and the market will not always bullish. If we understand correctly sometimes the bearish market conditions is the right time to invest again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
19Nov16

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

If you want to be successful in the cryptocurrency space then you will need to have the knowledge of how it works. At least try to know a little for a start in order to be able to buy and hold. Trading requires a lot of learning but since it is doable, making it won't be an issue.

I am agree that when we decide to invest on crypto we should understand about crypto in general. Some investor prefer hodl their coin because believe its long term project and some peoples speculate market movement by trade

The best and safest investment is to divide into various types of coins, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that the crypto invest will make us successful, in addition to dividing into many coins of course be patient is the best strategy when the market is dropping.
DavidBolster

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Really appreciate your advice because whatever ypu tall is very true, the crypto market is very unpredictable and if we invest we should not be afraid and hold till the end.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

Crypto price turnover in the trade market is very reasonable. if we become traders or investors, surely we will experience it so we do not worry about price movements but we must be a trader or an intelligent investor to be able to take advantage of any price movements.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

It might takes months but the price will eventually come back to its original value where you positioned your buy or sell order. It require patience not to cancel that position once the price has fluctuated by 50% or more.
PJLimbo

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

This is valid and it is an awesome type of exhortation to everybody particularly amid this period where the market keeps on falling. We should realize that there will come a period where the pattern will turn around.
Tszone

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

Those who invest in BTC tend to get itchy fingers when BTC stagnates and alts go up. Sure, going into IOTA or ZCash can be a brilliant move at times… at other times you’ll be holding the bag while everyone moves back into BTC. Stick with coins you know and like, but consider always being partly in BTC (not 24/7, but in general). This advise applies somewhat to Ethereum as well, but first and foremost BTC is the center of the crypto economy.
codegnome

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

I totally agree with you, the most earnings, that we can do is when the market is crashing, situation is totally bad and all is red. In this moment investment is really good option.

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀           

100M PLAYERS 
$57M REVENUE  ▌ 

KAMAGAME
TOKEN SALE

███ 63% ANNUAL GROWTH ███
  Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

Those who invest in BTC tend to get itchy fingers when BTC stagnates and alts go up. Sure, going into IOTA or ZCash can be a brilliant move at times… at other times you’ll be holding the bag while everyone moves back into BTC. Stick with coins you know and like, but consider always being partly in BTC (not 24/7, but in general). This advise applies somewhat to Ethereum as well, but first and foremost BTC is the center of the crypto economy.

Cryptocurrency market includes a lot of risk. Market fluctuations happens a lot in here. Price pumps and down almost everyday. My piece of advice is that when this things happen do not get frustrated and do nit engage yourselves on panic selling because market will recovers eventually no matter what.

Amber73McCoy

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Yes, this is absolutely right we must know and learn the cycles in crypto because this is a great point for us to become more accurate in our decision in the future. many people and beginners have still didn't understand the volatile price in the market and investment.
dreamhouse

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

You invest whatever you afford to lose, there's no certainty in market, all are guesses. No one can predicate market, so there's no real smart investor or hodler there.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Thanh Quan

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

Trading floor was launched on 29/9
Support training and donate floor coin for 30k account first
Register now: https://biztranex.com/event/register/neok439r
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

I totally agree! Only newbies in this industry will gets afraid of pullbacks and market crashes due to lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency. They don't know that its only natural in this type of industry to have fluctuations like we got right now. They need to be educated in bitcoin so they don't lose all their money.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

there's a lot of people who are panicking when they see that market is dropping some of them are regretting their decision in the end. and it's a great opportunity to buy and hold altcoins which has a great potential in the near future.
labilaab

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Secure Payment As Light as Air

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

You are right. But today as almost all of us are experiencing global crisis is somehow risky to hold anymore regardless of individual's state in life maybe rich or poor that made him to decide to either hold still or sell not risking his own life needs. I think its a matter now of patience.

█               B i t c o i n  A i r   ★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★                 █
► ►  Lightweight    ► ►  Transparent    ► ►  Lightning Fast

●   Telegram   Twitter   Discord   Medium   Github   Reddit   ●               
Usafstar

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

I have read too many opinions about crypto market and my advice about crypto market is for now to hold your crypto for the time when the market is normal and i have advice this to every one who love crypto to not sell your coins in the market but use your coins for the business transactions and it is really a good way to enhance the crypto usage.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
crazymelons12

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

I agree with your nice suggestion. Do not worry and just keep going on. But I think you also need to consider loses because when your money drops to a certain level and you are still holding your coins as is, I think it would be hard for you to pull back and wait for those chances. I do think that we also need to reset and hold as much coin when we can while it is at the bottom and not just purely holding it. Keep it dynamic, I guess that would be nice. Hold it for long term but we also need to sell it out!
Ykabir

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Indeed, in playing crypto currency we must equip ourselves with deep knowledge. Without such knowledge then we do not have the courage to take decisions and if you have the courage then we will be prone to take the wrong decision. I am sure if we have deep knowledge then any market condition does not make us panic. When we have knowledge then we will also implement a strategy that is certainly intelligent based on our knowledge and science. Market conditions are a reasonable condition because the trading cycle is sometimes above and sometimes also below. the key, we must be patient.
wairawein

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Looks correct, some people worry when the market is a red, an investor needs self-confidence, investors need to look far and wide view.
tungaqhd

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

From Việt Nam :)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I agree with you, the red market is a big chance for us to earn more money than daily trading. Newbies should buy and hold in this time or find some new altcoins to trade.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.