Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
Menaka sandaruwan92

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

My small advice, first you hard working learn about crypto  curency and crypto subject.after your knowledge bild up you can invest crypto world.
1st learn after earn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

If you are a beginner who is just learning in the crypto world you should do it by starting something small and learning a lot about the world of crypto.

BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:15 AM

You made a lot of sense in your advice, one has to know this thing very well so you can actually know the coin to hold or trade with at once. Let's give ourselves to learning and stop being in a hurry to gather coins
Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

That's right. The forum has a lot of answers to the small questions if someone is just new to the crypto-world. There are so much to learn about cryptocurrency.  Also, there are also threads for the newbies which are very helpful. Reading and observing a lot can be a good start. And definitely, time will give the newbies more learning. Start acquiring more knowledge first and don't rush to money.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

During the bullish period, everyone smile not knowing it is seasonal which is sure to transform into  a bullish era, which give opportunity for investors to accumulate, its only individual who feels crypto is a fast money making venture that tends to lose out, as they invest only during the bullish period,when news abut cryptocurrency is trending.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

I agree, you have to have a full understanding of the market, know how the market works, what are the factors that affects the market activity. Once you do know and understand those, it will help you see it clearly, that it is true, those market price drops are actually the things that would help us gain more profits eventually. It is not really that bad after all.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This is always pleasant to find such threads like this. If you are aware of how it all works, it's easier for you to go through dumps and flats

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Everyday I'm trying to keep calm and believe in the words that you have put in because I have lost 75% of my portfolio during this downtrend, and I hope to return them eventually.

kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

for me,we must know and learn the cycles in crypto because this is a great point for us to become more accurate in our decision in the future.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

every market will have pullbacks and set back and coins get blocked in particular price we should overcome such phase with positive attitude
Fwale12

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

You said well, i'll also advice that after investing, you hodl till you feel time is right to sell and make your but that also depends on the nature of the market. The best thing to do right now is invest and wait till the market pumps
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

My small advce in crypto in is before you invest in crypto, you have to study it first so that when you invest on it you will not lose the money that you invested. Do no just invest on something that you do not know and you do not understand cause if you invest on it and you do not know and understand it you will just lose nor you will not earn from it and you will not say that it is not true and no one can earn from it. To see the good result you have to understand and study it first so that when you invest on it you know what you will do.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

If i would give an advice i would say never invest your all money firstly.. If you invest $100 you have to seperate your risks, so i would go with %50 with Bitcoin, %25 Ethereum and with the other %25 choose 5 altcoins. The bitcoin will be the strongest coin you have, and you can try to win with the altcoins..
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

when crypto is in a declining state, that's when we can buy allcoins that we think will be good in the future, and when the coin value goes up we sell it!
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

good advice. I personally hold the currency in the long run and on this I have a very considerable profit

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

Any market can survive not the best of times as the market is cryptocurrency now. Do not panic and do not say that this is the end, you need to have patience.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

If i would give an advice i would say never invest your all money firstly.. If you invest $100 you have to seperate your risks, so i would go with %50 with Bitcoin, %25 Ethereum and with the other %25 choose 5 altcoins. The bitcoin will be the strongest coin you have, and you can try to win with the altcoins..
Yep, partition is a good strategy for trading. Beside to avoid of possibility to get losses, it will be great for earn so many profit. Also, a coin is rarely to rise together, so with this strategy we have secured coins that have a high probability of rising. Hopefully crypto prices will soon improve towards the end of this year.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Doubts between trading options or maintaining an unstable market today do make difficult choices. but before making that choice we better see the problems and developments that occur, so as not to make a fatal mistake.
and now it's better to hold and see developments.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

True, it is very important to understand the market and its risk before taking part. every decision carries a certain degree of risk, and all businesses have cycles, so it's important to strategically invest, and not just try to be greedy for some speculative gains or sales that are desperately afraid of disasters.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

That is right, we need to understand what is happening in the market and to be fully aware of it. Dont be afraid to risk because higher risk leads to higher benefits. Be patient and stay calm when the market is falling. Make sure that your wallet is secured and dont share anything to anyone unless they are asking for some advice

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: