Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

maybe shark sell btc to the crypto market continues falls down to they can buy again with cheap price or there are mamny people who don't have no longer trust about crypto market and they cutloss and go out crypto market,this is market,the price is cheap with this people but it expensive with other people
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

which I see, they seem to be MLM players, ponzi schemes. where their desire is to make a profit without doing something. they think bitcoin like that. buy wait a while and profit, then sell. reality is wrong. bitcoin world is about stock trading. a lot of analysis to do. so prior to the bitcoin world. one must learn about crypto currency. how to risk and profit. and how the future is. I think they are just euphoria at the end of 2017.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

I think selling off your hold at losing position is  an act ignorance and a capital loss. I believe no matter the price bitcoin has fallen if you do not sell off you are yet to lose your money. Hold and be patient for the correct price that will give your profit.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

I think those people are so lacking in his knowledge of bitcoin. Moreover they do not want to read or understand the real cryptocurency. If you want to sell BTC now then sell it. If you want to be a true holders then hold it until the time comes. There is no stupid decision in this matter. All have their own goals and have their own needs.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

I think now is not the time to sell bitcoin. Because the market price is down. Probably better to consider buying bitcoin at this time. And I do not know who will sell this time. Probably a man who is taking money for a sudden need.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
I think if you have a very important need you can sell bitcoin now. But if you do not have more needs do not sell at this time. Because as we know now bitcoin prices are low. It will cause us harm. Selling him now because the needs or necessities for your family or your children are a good thing and not stupid. All this depends on the needs of everyone.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Many sell who invested for credit money and who now do not have enough to give to banks. I also sold a little recently to make my baby room for example. But I still believe that there will not be a strong growth until we fall by $ 3000-4500, so I plan to buy later!

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

I do sell off littel fraction of my BTC made from day trading to take care of real life activities. If I had bought BTC at the peak, and it dumps on me, I will rather do a pay job to raise fund than to sell in loss. That is just my spartan nature.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

These can be people who are  in panic stage and are thinking of losing or these can be people who are just in need of money in emergency.
These are the people who scared to lose money or the people who think the price of bitcoin will become bubble. As of now some people do panic selling because of the declining price of bitcoin. I think in this situation the best thing you need to do is to hold your bitcoin and do not sell it.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

These can be people who are  in panic stage and are thinking of losing or these can be people who are just in need of money in emergency.
These are the people who scared to lose money or the people who think the price of bitcoin will become bubble. As of now some people do panic selling because of the declining price of bitcoin. I think in this situation the best thing you need to do is to hold your bitcoin and do not sell it.
the panic of a person is still happening, and I can not even think of what people are thinking of selling their bitcoin when the price drops down without thinking about the loss they are suffering, so I'm suggesting that we should keep our bitcoin have until the price grows even higher.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

I agree with those posts  saying that is is a bad time to sell your coins, I know that the market is dry and the downward trend of the price has been there for several weeks now, but if you know Bitcoin and how it actually reacts on long dips like this, you would know that you just need to be patient for some more time and hold your coins because, it will rise back up and soar high again. We are all hoping to see that very soon, so if you can, buy some more coins to be able to gain more once the price soar high again.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

I agree with those posts  saying that is is a bad time to sell your coins, I know that the market is dry and the downward trend of the price has been there for several weeks now, but if you know Bitcoin and how it actually reacts on long dips like this, you would know that you just need to be patient for some more time and hold your coins because, it will rise back up and soar high again. We are all hoping to see that very soon, so if you can, buy some more coins to be able to gain more once the price soar high again.
Yes I agree on that this time is really the best time to hold and not to sell because selling on this down market is a loss. But we have different thoughts and different sight regarding to the price and we have also different hands to hold, I believe that weak hands are now selling while the people who hold bitcoin is the people who really believe on it.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it
Accusing other fools will not make you feel smart. Everyone who comes and invests in cryptocurrency always has their own strategy, as well as how to deal with panic selling they will have their startegy. I cannot conclude panic selling is a negative thing to avoid. Panic selling will sometimes lead you to get big profits, I've done this several times. If you do not believe you can do it, you sell when the price will decrease that's the mean panic selling come, evenly panic selling will make the bitcoin price lower and this is a good time to buy you can buy at the lower price and wait a few days, I sure you will get a big profit.
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

I think it's worth keeping btc. We are now witnessing the new 2016 year. Elliot gave us a new chance.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Maybe persons who took loan to purchase BTC during the ATH and right now they are about to be taken to  a law court or persons who invested their school fees in BTC. Well whatever been the case, greed must be avoided by all means.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

For those who are selling let me know, and I will buy those bitcoins of yours. Selling it now is such a impatient move, you must learn more or read more to know how it goes. Keep holding and just keep earning more bitcoins for your future, selling it now might be your biggest regret in the future, keep the faith and just believe in bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

I have some amount of Bitcoin and i want hold it till end of this year.
Rana90

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

I think it's not the right time to sell Bitcoin.  Because the price is now at low level. So nobody want to sell their bitcoin in this price. They should wait for proper time.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

In my own opinion, I think only those people who can't wait for bitcoin to rise in cryptocurrency market and are afraid that it drops more in coming days are people who sells their bitcoin investment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Those noobs and desperately needed money,because the badly needed have no option but to sell their coins maybe for some personal reason,while those noobs are believing in what they are reading over news and Fud so this brings them in selling coins without second thoughts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: