Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

Bitcoin is better not to sell now. I think soon there will be growth, now is the ideal time to buy. Should bounce.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I think it is good time to buy and then sell later when the price increases and becomes better. I am not sure but to my mind, i think that it should rise soon, at the end of 2018, perhaps, we will see. i prefer to hold now
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

You are only adding on to your loses if you sell your bitcoin at this time. That is why before you start bitcoin investment, you should have some knowledge in the field, else you will continue losing your small money.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Bitcoin is better not to sell now. I think soon there will be growth, now is the ideal time to buy. Should bounce.
Yes, it is better if we will not sell Bitcoin because the price is too low; as of today, i have a feeling that those people that who are impatient are now selling their coins.

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

Everyone who invests in cryptocurrencies must have their own investment strategy. And you need to adhere to this strategy firmly, so as not to make mistakes in a panic. Everyone should understand when he buys a crypto, and when he should sell. Otherwise there will be only losses
Yes, you must be careful on when you are going to buy and sell your bitcoin. If you think you still loss some of it better to keep holding until you recover your losses. In fact that the bitcoin price was increasing right now. Everyone has its own strategy in investment and I think no one will let their investment into loss instead everyone will wait until they get profit from it.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Yes that is right, there is no doubt that bitcoin is safe for investment. Anyone who will invest money in bitcoin in current time i am sure that they will get a very good profit. Because  bitcoin price is now increasing and i think that very soon bitcoin price will soon reach to 20000$ again.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Yes that is right, there is no doubt that bitcoin is safe for investment. Anyone who will invest money in bitcoin in current time i am sure that they will get a very good profit. Because  bitcoin price is now increasing and i think that very soon bitcoin price will soon reach to 20000$ again.
I am just selling a certain part of what I need but I am not selling them all because I see to it that I still have something for our future and for the sake of my family. I am just withdrawing what I need and separating the bitcoin that I will allot for the future.
alexstepanof

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

I did it many times in order to buy cheaper, as for me now it's a better strategy to sell and buy often than to hold. I suppose we are see a good price for BTC again soon, probably to hold is other good strategy, but it's not for my nervues to see falling price and than waiting for a rise.
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

You are permitted to sell at any time since it’s your investment but I only advice you to wait until the market gets its bearing. Wait, don’t sell now if you have bought at high price. Don’t sell just hold.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Bitcoin price going to below 7000$ and many people disappointed for this  and some people already sell bitcoin.Sometimes we need money emergency and this time people  only think cash and never think price up or down.Now only panic seller can be sell their bitcoin  but holder hold their bitcoin untill they get profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

By this time price is predicted to increase high, market seems to show signs of recovery. Selling of bitcoin is done by most of the small volume holders. Apart from this people who consider it for their daily living cash out quite often without considering the price.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

I did it many times in order to buy cheaper, as for me now it's a better strategy to sell and buy often than to hold. I suppose we are see a good price for BTC again soon, probably to hold is other good strategy, but it's not for my nervues to see falling price and than waiting for a rise.
I also think that Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market will experience another drop before they grow again, and I believe that recovery will be a very strong one. The goal I think Bitcoin can achieve this year is $ 25,000, maybe it's too high for many people but I believe the BTC can be achieved.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

I think people selling for now has been fed up with  the fluctuations of btc and wants to sell it off for fiat money or to get rid of it or perhaps they are afraid of the current state of the market.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
look at the exchanger's cryptocurrency, there is a lot of buying and selling Bitcoin, I think it is not important we discuss who sells Bitcoin or buy Bitcoin, as long as there are still many people who are interested in cryptocurrency then sales and purchases will always be there  Wink

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it

I do not want to judge people who sell their bitcoin even the price is falling because we do not know what is their main reason to do it , it might for emergency or they really badly need money and they do not have another option. Yes it is true that it is very much better to hold bitcoin and wait until it goes to the moon again that is why as much as I could I do not want to be tempted selling my bitcoin and invest more this dip.

Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

I think people will rarely be able to sell Bitcoin in the current time. Because everyone wants good profits at any type of investment. And such a big investment sector like Bitcoin will sell it without profit or will it sell in loss? Everyone will stock because the price will increase and if the price increases it will be sold.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

I do not understand what this means? Huh
Because as far as I know who sells bitcoin it is definitely people in this world who use bitcoin. Because by sticking bitcoin they will make money.  Smiley

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

I think those selling now are the cowards who sees btc to have no future. I have made up my mind to sell when the prices hit the moon and it will be soon.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Maybe they don't understand the characteristics of the bitcoin movement in the market or do not understand the actual performance of bitcoin, or it could be when the entry of him, into the realm of cryptocurrency is merely bandwagon (swept away), so they feel no need to learn or existence deeper understanding.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

I think those selling now are the cowards who sees btc to have no future. I have made up my mind to sell when the prices hit the moon and it will be soon.
They are the panic seller, they sell their bitcoin because they do have reasons, some are just panic selling, but some really needs the money maybe for emergency. We cant blame them because of their actions, its their bitcoin, so whatever they want to do with it is ok. I suggest that we just focus on our bitcoin, and not on them. We are different investors from each other, different strategies, and different in many more things. Just respect someone decision, for us to be respected too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: