Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Anyone can sell bitcoin now depending on the price  he or she bought it.But to be realistic no one will willingly to sell bitcoin at this present situation in the market.

That is obvious for investors. No one will be able to sell Bitcoin in that kind of price since the price is not that favorable to have a great profit than what may happen in the near future.

The best thing to do now is to just invest some more if you still have the money you can invest since the price increase in the near future is far more greater than what happened in the last months.
kelenikels

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

Truly you are appropriate about novices simply offering their Bitcoins when the web began to FUD again against Bitcoin, however I figure what they did is only the best activity.And lastly, there are those who are in panic mode and they chose to be weak and sell their Bitcoins instead of HODLing them.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

I think no one who sell their own bitcoins now.
You must buy not to sell .see the value,it is too low compared to last year.
So I guess you will loss when you sell them.
shagor106

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

I think selling bitcoin now will be a foolproof job. Because bitcoin prices are very low in the market now. Many will now buy and sell bitcoin. When the price increases, it will be marketed. When bitcoin prices rise, I will sell bitcoin.
TetraSquad50

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I think the holder will never sell it because if they sell their bitcoin they will ultimately fall in loss and also lose the hope of profit.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

For now, maybe some whales has sold their btc, and not only btc but the altcoins aswell. Because you can see the crypto price on the market now, very low. I doubt if everyone in cryptocurrency has read much about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Most peoples only want to gain quick profit by buying with low price and selling with the higher price.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Many individuals need to limit their hazard throughout everyday life, truly, they can put their whole fortune into BTC and hold until the point that it at last comes back to a bullish pattern, however the truth of the matter is that not very many individuals need to chance totally the greater part of their cash that way. A ton of the general population that offer Bitcoin currently are just offering their week by week/every day income while you can make certain regardless they have a reasonable reserve of it bolted away for a blustery day. In case you're not to a great degree affluent, the vast majority can't stand to just hold everything.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Currently being settled fixly 's the reason for most suppliers, most of us are not able to claim and what will occured towards selling price and so obtaining total that had been provided to people is best, although in case you have almost nothing to do with it then positioning is a wonderful decision.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

The individual who will be panic with market condition will put a wrong step by selling according to me one should think twice before taking any step one should be calm and wait for sometime to earn profit selling bitcoin now is not a good decision one should wait and hold it for sometime.
criptoturk

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

I think bitcoin's price is very deep and it does not make sense to sell bitcoin at these prices. If the prices go up to soon, the sellers will be very sad.I recommend to hold your bitcoin till at the end of the year 2018...

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

Maybe not the best time to sell because prices are falling at this time. The people who sell now may be those who buy at much lower prices, the best thing to do now is to wait and wait.
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

A single may well desire to offer away from one more Cryptocurrency regarding purpose most commonly known to be able to your pet right after his / her private conclusions, yet not really BTC specifically this period with time the beliefs have reached Dip in which many people are planning on that to be able to climb. Immediately, having could be the long-lasting treatment for Bitcoin now due to the fact almost all prediction, turmoil, rumours and lastly optimisms equipment toward restoration with the BTC beliefs prior to afterwards.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Those people who bought bitcoins in anticipation of good news, now merge it. They did not get the expected effect. I think there is no other reason.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

People tend to panic by nature.Not only that, they also feel strong pressure from all sides.The rate has fallen strongly and its fluctuations are very weak compared to the jump that we saw earlier.The situation with political regulation in the world is unclear.Pressure from the press and the public is confident in the illegality of cryptocurrency activity.Plus, not knowing the principle of technology and not the correct calculation of prospects for the future.All this makes not experienced traders in panic to sell the latest precious bitcoins.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

I sincerely do not understand people who sell coins when the situation in the market is sad. It is not profitable and completely contradicts all the strategies of earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

Those people selling their bitcoin i think is not a crypto or bitcoin lover. And if ever they sell now i think they don't even think the market situation. It won't help you to earn if you sell your bitcoin in a lowest price. Why not wait until bitcoin pump again and cyrpto market fully recovered. Crypto are so volatile,we can't even predict its current direction but all we need to do is trust,put our hope that crypto market will rise so that we can continue yo earn from our inveatment.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

This is mainly done by people who have simply lost confidence in bitcoin. And without waiting for the price to drop completely, they decide to sell it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Most of the topics related bitcoin die when to sell comes from the newbie and jr members. They haven't enough knowledge about what to do and when to do. That's why they keep asking. I suggest you not ignore those threads, help them to learn the real things. However, I set a goal of long-term investment, as I invested for 1.5 Year, after 1.5 years whatever price will remain, I will sell my coins after 1.5 Years. I believe within 1.5 Years cryptocurrency will go to a new milestone.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

I think selling bitcoin is currently a wrong decision, because bitcoin is currently down and buying bitcoin now is the right decision. And in my opinion it's the right time to sell bitcoin at the end of the year.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

I  thought btc convert to other coin and check the price of altcoin so you can earn more if price up then you can sell otherwise hold coin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: