Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4088 times)
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

It is a very simple way to trade bitcoin to buy altcoin. At first, you need to open an account in any kind of exchanger but I suggest to open the account in bittrex then you need to deposit bitcoin in bittrex exchanger, after deposit you can buy altcoin with your bitcoin. There is too many exchangers and you can trade bitcoin to altcoin.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

I will trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins Wink
One should keep in mind that in the crypto market there are a lot of crypto coins of different prices, some of low and some of high prices. Bitcoin keeps first place for having the highest price or most valuable coin and other comes later in which Altcoin is of lower value than that of Bitcoin many times. Now it is irrelevant to say that we should start Bitcoin for Altcoin but it is relevant to say that we should start Altcoin trading to upgrade to the Bitcoin.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

yes of course I prefer to trade altcoin rather than bitcoin because with altcoin the price is still cheap it could potentially very expensive if altcoin has a very good project development and very useful for the people.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

Yes i do that always and i dont see any problem by doing that since i can still earning money in that way. Some of my investments in bitcoin i buy some good potential altcoins so when the price goes up i will sell it again back to bitcoin.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

No, I'm not trading BTC to buy altcoin, I just traded ETH to buy altcoin and I know that ETH is currently having trouble, maybe using them to buy altcoin is a loss. But I still accept because I believe in ETH
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
You can completely do it!!

This market has a lot of risks but also gives you a lot of opportunities, let's trade altcoin based on bitcoin. I think when the bitcoin price reaches $ 25k then the price of the atcoin can totally increase several dozen times.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin better than buy altcoin because Bitcoin's value is unpredictable. But when I just bought Bitcoin and stuck my foot in that place for so long, I was bored and I wanted to use it for business.
I like to invest bitcoin/usdt rather than altcoin/bitcoin because maybe I do not like the adventure. I like the way the value of the coin goes so slowly and predictably, this does not happen with altcoin. The altcoin investment is too risky and makes me panic
cpkozak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

At this point the prices of the coin altcoins are quite low so I will invest in the coins that have gone down quite a lot. This is a good way to make a profit when investing.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

No, I won't, because I think it's a stupid idea. Bitcoin in this market is more stable than altcoins. Altcoins are now all flying down.
Trading your bitcoin for altcoins right now is a bad business, I do not see an scenario in which altcoins go up in the short term but there are a few scenarios in which bitcoin can go up in value in the short term, this is why I do not have any interest to buy altcoins or icos since the only direction in which I see them going is down, I could be mistaken but that is what I see.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

I can possibly trade a percentage of my bitcoin holdings to but altcoins, in order to make some profit as opposed to passive hodling.
During bearish and stagnant markets, it helps to have ways of pulling out profits from the community.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I think that at this point you should not trade altcoin, you can see that today's bitcoin prices have begun to return to the down cycle once they have continuously dropped to the $ 7700 mark. The decrease in bitcoin prices has caused the price of altcoin to fall further, the market is very bad so I believe that at this point we should stay out of the market should not trade and wait for the next action of the bitcoin price.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

I believe that buying altcoin at this time is very risky, you can see that altcoin prices are constantly falling deep and with the price of bitcoin plummeted, causing altcoin prices to fall deeper. So if you trade altcoin at this time the possibility of losses will be very high, the market is still going down sharply in the coming time.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

I think if you want to buy bitcoin at this time then divide the capital to invest, you can see that the bitcoin price is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, at present the market is in cycle. The long term downtrend so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further. So divide the capital to buy bitcoin as prices continue to fall.

collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

I think that at this time you should not trade altcoin or bitcoin, can see that the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing and the price of altcoin is too, the market is gradually falling into crisis and very likely bitcoin price will It can be further reduced. Therefore, I believe you should not trade at this time to save capital.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

if the altcoin has a very good movement and can benefit and can grow the bitcoin I have then I will exchange from bitcoin I have bought to buy altcoin so I can get a lot of profit. take advantage of the existing situation to grow your assets and get rich.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin and altcoin trade, you can see that the market is showing signs of a slight recovery as bitcoins are adjusting around the $ 7,500 range and the altcoin price is going up. starts a slight increase of 5% -10%. So I believe that this time you can profit from altcoin trading.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

I do not trade my bitcoin for anything, but sometime you get to see some quality project that wow your curiosity and you just have to invest. Eos, ethereum and spectre.ai are all example of these quality project.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Yes, because it is the easiest method anyone can do to buy any altcoins he will prefer. Not all altcoins are available through fiat. Most of the time, you really need to buy bitcoin first before you are able to buy altcoins especially those that just newly released.
Either you go for bitcoin or for any altcoin, main thing is your assurance and determination to achieve target. I always advice people to get basic thing, research over it, make choice about it that eight to choose it or not. In either case, your practical implementation must be accordingly made. Then these extra choices are different ways to make one thing possible.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Totally agree with you. I know that bitcoin is an excellent long-term investment. But if you look at the possibility of earning money quickly, the altcoins certainly give us this opportunity. Of course, you're right that you need to have enough skills for daily trading, but it's worth it. All those who have been at the market for at least a year already know and have seen that when bitcoin grows, then on average it can gain about 5% of its anticipating price, while altcoins gain 20-30%. Therefore, for permanent earnings, the trade of altcoins is definitely more suitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

It is a good way of earning but I would still prefer to save more bitcoin. There are good coins that is worth trading now but I want to earn and save more bitcoin because I still believe that it has the best capability to earn better. I would love to have more of it and hodl until the bull market comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: