Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4085 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Yeah, why not? Surely it is very risky but the higher is the risk the higher will be really higher and that can actually work out.
Depends on your knowledge to be how can you make to manage everything here like you are too careful no matter what you may have to choose with. Always look for some positive that can ever be happen if you may ever have to do that for.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

If you are well verse in doing trade in the exchange platform, Perhaps that is possible and I don't see wrong with it dude. but if not better not to

do that due to it will be too risky for you if you continue to apply it. But in vice-versa you can also do trade altcoins fro you to have Bitcoin also

depending in the flow value in the market.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

No,I do not see the point,although from time to time I transfer part of Bitcoin and buy 1-2 Ethereum, it is more pleasant to keep the whole currency and it is more convenient to track.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:29:06 AM

No,I do not see the point,although from time to time I transfer part of Bitcoin and buy 1-2 Ethereum, it is more pleasant to keep the whole currency and it is more convenient to track.
In terms of tracking, it's a lot easier but in terms of risk, it's high risky for me.
I owned a lot of altcoins and it's true that it's hard to track but I make sure I buy altcoins that has a high volume so the risk is lower.
Who knows if my holdings will surprise me and it will give me fortune knowing crypto has still potential to grow more.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

for what to do that???
if i can trade bitcoin then I don't think of buy or trading altcoin because bitcoin will be safer and more profitable for me.
In the difficult conditions in which we find ourselves bitcoin is more profitable, but once the price begins to recover you will see that altcoins will grow faster than bitcoin, and it is not difficult to know why, the market cap of bitcoin is very high so it is more difficult to make it grow if we compare it to the market cap of an altcoin, so when the market begins to recover it makes sense to exchange your bitcoin for altcoins.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

I think it's not a problem if we trade a bitcoin to buy altcoin because many people di that in crypto market. As long you know that you can get a good profit to that altcoin why not?right? So I think we can't question it because sometimes people do alternative way to make a good profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

when looking at and analyzing the market especially in binance, bittrex and huobi I will see the trend of a few coins, not all because I make the boundaries to be more focused. I will observe the movements of NANO, ONT, TUSD and ADA. This can provide me with enough margin for each transaction

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

I think it's not a problem if we trade a bitcoin to buy altcoin because many people di that in crypto market. As long you know that you can get a good profit to that altcoin why not?right? So I think we can't question it because sometimes people do alternative way to make a good profit.
There are many ways to bring profits to the investor and bitcoin exchange with altcoin is one of those ways. You can use any way to make a profit for your investment as long as it is safe and effective. This market is risky but opportunities for investors are huge and potential.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I buy altcoins only for the short term.
the example I bought today is that I hold it for only 1 week at the most or it depends on whether I have got a profit or I have to cutlose.
that is why targets are needed when you trade.
jcojci

Activity: 656
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

yes, of course, I want because I want to make a lot of bitcoin from the altcoin. I think by trade bitcoin pair altcoin, we can have the opportunity to earn more bitcoin if we can get a profit and I am sure that in the altcoin, there will be many good coins to select. so far, I still trade bitcoin pair altcoin and I got a good result and I can collect a good amount of bitcoin.
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

There are many plans to invest bitcoin trading as well as altcoin if you like to buy altcoin you can sell bitcoin to invest in bitcoin bitcoin today more than 7000 dollars you can sell and make a profit.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I will never advice anyone to trade altcoin to inplace of bitcoin. Unless you are an insider of the altcoin group or you have an insider information to know when they are pumping and when they will dump and when they are holding. If you do not have such information you better stick to bitcoin that you know that is moving in the market. Most of these altcoin has remain in same price or depreciate for the past one year causing a lot of hypertensive for the holders.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

You can buy altcoins for a small part of your bitcoins, if you have a huge desire to trade. But do not sell all bitcoins.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

Its better to have more than only one holding
Diversifying your investment is a better strategy than putting all your money in one .

umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

First of all I will try to find some good alt coins with a huge potential, which can go at least 10X.
Then I will trade these alt coins with bitcoin, but I will do this trade partially & would prefer to hold some bitcoin. If I didn’t get any good coin then priority will be to select some good coins from top 10 coins.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I have currently traded all my Bitcoin for altcoin.  I believe alts will pump much more than Bitcoin so I plan on riding them up to gain Satoshi value and then jump over to Bitcoin at the peak. 

It was fine to trade bitcoins with altcoins as long as you have the assurance to earn profit and that is the reason you have to look at the platform before invest a huge amount into a certain coin.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

yes of course I will continue to buy altcoin because I believe that with this altcoin can get a lot of profit because the conditions of altcoin prices are still so cheap that making altcoin is very easy to increase prices.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

at the moment I still believe in bitcoin so I will keep holding on to bitcoin that I have and not sell it to buy altcoins, for me bitcoin remains the best coin and will definitely have a high price again and be profitable
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Yes, altcoins are still a great prospect, so you should pay attention to them. And to raise funds from BTC trade.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

Until now, I still believe in the growth of bitcoin, so it is impossible for me to do it, even though bitcoin has experienced a significant fall lately but now it has improved again and the price continues to rise.

I don't think it's the right choice if you do this by selling bitcoin that already has high confidence in its growth and is used to buy altcoins that are still difficult to predict in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: