Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4091 times)
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:11 AM

I suggest you not to sell bitcoin because it is getting more people's attention now, and most of the altcoins are affected by the fall of ETH!

It is not that bad if someone will trade his bitcoin to buy altcoins, it is taking the risk, maybe he did that because he wanted to make more money, you won't lose any of your profits by that because you have the Altcoin in return, if you also know how to trade Altcoins, then it is a win-win for you. Other people just wanted to hodl their bitcoins because they don't what to do about it, what they know is to earn it and hodl it.

What am I doing right now is I'm earning bitcoin and I use it on buying Ethereum and going to hodl it for long term I guess to make more profits out of it. Sometimes, you need to look what is in the future for you to have guts on investing and not only look on what is in front of you.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

Yes, buying altcoin with bitcoin is always good but everything depends on you whether you are choosing the right coin or not. Whether the coin has the ability to increase its price when the .market starts recovering.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

Yes, buying altcoin with bitcoin is always good but everything depends on you whether you are choosing the right coin or not. Whether the coin has the ability to increase its price when the .market starts recovering.
Currently at this time, it is much risky to invest into any coins. Because the markets are already down and if you are investing the amount you have in btc which jas gradually decreased due to the price drop will make your profits affect a bit but if you are getting some bitcoins now to invest in altcoins at the current price than you could be in a good profit because the markets will again standup with bitcoins and etherum.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

I'll be here to hold your hand as you learn the ropes of buying your first Bitcoin, buying your first Alt-coin, and selling them on exchanges. And no, I won't let you strain your eyes at walls of text; I'll try to keep things pretty straight forward.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

I think, many people have done things like this. trading also sometimes becomes one of the jobs of people looking for crypto. Well, so selling bitcoin to buy altcoins, I think that is a common thing for now.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

No, I actually trade altcoin to buy Bitcoin.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is a great coin and has a good reputation.
I only hope that if Bitcoin in the future will be a high-value coin.
That's my hope to buy Bitcoin.
During this time I traded Altcoin to collect Bitcoin.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

If only I was going to make plans for the further future, so Yes, of course I would, the future is for Altcoins, they will survive many more currencies and be possibly the most profitable.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

Yes, I will convert my Bitcoin to trusted altcoin. Please hold the remaining Bitcoin and Altcoin for your future. If the price rises, it will be good news for the person holding it. I will definitely hold the portion of Bitcoin to Altcoin.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

I will never sell Bitcoin to buy Altcoin. It's too risky, I do not want to be at a loss. A bitcoin is a reliable investment.
I prefer to hold my bitcoin for long term over than to trade it now, i love some altcoins like ethereum and ripple but the value of bitcoin can pump very high  in the future and bitcoin is really better over on all the altcoins now.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

I will never sell Bitcoin to buy Altcoin. It's too risky, I do not want to be at a loss. A bitcoin is a reliable investment.
I prefer to hold my bitcoin for long term over than to trade it now, i love some altcoins like ethereum and ripple but the value of bitcoin can pump very high  in the future and bitcoin is really better over on all the altcoins now.
yes especially the market has controlled bitcoin at 6000 USD in recent months. with this we know that the price of Bitcoin is regulated by every exchange to maintain the stability of altcoin prices

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

This is actually the main reason why I am buying BTCitcoin, Ethereum, and other major coins. By earning profit from trading Major coins/altcoins, well I am also buying it because I believe it will grow more in the near future.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

I have traded Bitcoin to buy some Altcoin severally during day trading. After the day, i get my Bitcoin back with either interest or lost. I do not trade my bitcoin entirely for an Altcoin that has no chance of helping make some good money.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

In current conditions - probably no, BTC is just more stable than the most of alts and I don't see a single reason to swap BTC for alts at the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

will not, see the current market conditions of Altcoin are very down, in contrast to Bitcoin which remains stable, over the past few months, I noticed the price of Bitcoin was at $ 6200 to $ 7200, this shows that Bitcoin is still very stable compared to other Altcoins. unlike Ethereum, which fell by 60% since the last few months.

Husecomang

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

I prefer to hold my bitcoin for long term over than to trade it now, i love some altcoins like ethereum and ripple but the value of bitcoin can pump very high  in the future and bitcoin is really better over on all the altcoins now.
yes especially the market has controlled bitcoin at 6000 USD in recent months. with this we know that the price of Bitcoin is regulated by every exchange to maintain the stability of altcoin prices
I will because I never depend on bitcoin only. The price is so volatile that now it is not trustable, therefore I think that Altcoin are mandatory to keep balance in investment. Trading bitcoin is not easy but gradually you can gain knowledge and experience about bitcoin trading and then you can make big profits from affective and timely trading. Take it as serious regular business.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

In current conditions - probably no, BTC is just more stable than the most of alts and I don't see a single reason to swap BTC for alts at the moment.
I agree with you that bitcoin value is more stable than the rest of all altcoins, and i will not take the risk to trade my bitcoin to buy a good altcoin, i can hold my bitcoin until the market will recover and for sure btc can give more profit this year.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

I would not, all such Bitcoin is more reliable in my opinion. Do not rush to trade, analyze the situation, consult with trusted brokers.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

I prefer to hold my bitcoin for long term over than to trade it now, i love some altcoins like ethereum and ripple but the value of bitcoin can pump very high  in the future and bitcoin is really better over on all the altcoins now.
It is good idea to keep more than one coin because if you have only bitcoin and the price downs more you will lose your investment, but if you have more coins like Ripple, litecoin, Liza or Ethereum then you will be mentally relaxed and these coins will recover your deficits. If Altcoin decrease in price and bitcoin increase your investment capital will remain the same.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

In a very good case, you will be driven a couple of times in a row. Look at how the market is worried today, if you decide it's time to buy - then it may be a high price tomorrow. Crypto-currency volatility is very high and the percentage can reach 50% or more. But of course this is a great market for that that would quickly and earn a lot. Wink
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin value is more stable than the rest of all altcoins, and i will not take the risk to trade my bitcoin to buy a good altcoin, i can hold my bitcoin until the market will recover and for sure btc can give more profit this year.

For now, I will not make this choice. Bitcoin (as you see) the most valuable and the most expensive cryptocurrency. I will never trade it to buy the altcoins but it does not mean that I will never invest in tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: