Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4088 times)
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

looking at the current market situation I think trading on bitcoin is not the right decision because the movement of bitcoin prices still faces a lot of correction in ongoing market prices in not so short a time. many people are looking for alternative ways to earn money by trying to trade on several potential altcoins that have high trading volumes in various exchange markets
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

looking at the current market situation I think trading on bitcoin is not the right decision because the movement of bitcoin prices still faces a lot of correction in ongoing market prices in not so short a time. many people are looking for alternative ways to earn money by trying to trade on several potential altcoins that have high trading volumes in various exchange markets
But I think if you trying to trade with bitcoin so it will give you some profit because price is increase some time and it will more high and profitable so bitcoin is not a entrusted currency rather it is a very popular currency and that's why all over the world it will more improve to give a lot of people many benefits because everyone want to invest in this currency and they didn't want that bitcoin will die in future rather they want to improve this currency. 
OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:44:29 AM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

Absolutely agree! The funds should work! If can to trade, you should. If you can't, ok, nobody is perfect. Then just HODL. It is will give a result as well Smiley
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:09:15 AM

I don't spend Bitcoin for another coins, I just provide new funds for new coins. I make sure that may investment gets bigger each month. I just hold for longer period of time and do not move my coins from my Hodler wallet. It would be better if you'll provide new funds since the potential of Bitcoin is also greater than other altcoin.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:35:35 AM

I don't spend Bitcoin for another coins, I just provide new funds for new coins. I make sure that may investment gets bigger each month. I just hold for longer period of time and do not move my coins from my Hodler wallet. It would be better if you'll provide new funds since the potential of Bitcoin is also greater than other altcoin.

I will definitely trade using Bitcoin but trading Bitcoin for buying some other currencies will not be a right idea for me because Bitcoin is the most expected currency from the beginning to till now so trading Bitcoin and earning profit made some Investments is the right way.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:43:58 AM

I will definitely trade using Bitcoin but trading Bitcoin for buying some other currencies will not be a right idea for me because Bitcoin is the most expected currency from the beginning to till now so trading Bitcoin and earning profit made some Investments is the right way.

I have several friends who like to use bitcoin or ETH that they have to buy some altcoins. well, for them, some altcoins should be counted like XRP, and others. it might be a long-term investment, an alternative to bitcoin.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:04:43 PM

Agree with you mate we should try to trade with Alt coins but it is silly act id you trade your bitcoin at this moment just to get some Alt coins. We are well aware of this reality that bitcoin is the mother of all Alt coins  which has very huge profit strategy and this is not occupied in this process to trade it for a altcoins.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:53:12 AM

If you used the bitcoin as long term investment and waiting for another bullrun to come then it is better not to trade your bitcoin to buy altcoins. But if you are already a professional trader and want to earn money in trading then there is no problem in trading bitcoin for another coin. Many altcoins are also going up and some of them are also good for long term investment.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

Alts' trading often brings much more profit than any combinations with Bitcoin. Therefore, I do not think this decision will be a mistake.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:09:22 PM

Alts' trading often brings much more profit than any combinations with Bitcoin. Therefore, I do not think this decision will be a mistake.
well, i guess this is a common thing. besides, a small example of this is when someone sells all the bitcoins that he has only to buy ETH. after that they waited for Hardfork to happen to get a substantial profit. well, that's a common thing in the crypto world.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:34:14 PM

well, i guess this is a common thing. besides, a small example of this is when someone sells all the bitcoins that he has only to buy ETH. after that they waited for Hardfork to happen to get a substantial profit. well, that's a common thing in the crypto world.

Most importantly selling the Bitcoin is not a good idea in this situation if you want to sell your Bitcoin then you can definitely sell use the money for your basic needs but don't sell Bitcoin and buy other currency because it is not worth at anytime.

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:02:32 AM

For me this is not good decision because you are not sure about the price of the coin you are thinking about to change your investment then just  be wise and hold your bitcoin because you are  sure about bitcoin growth but you are not sure about another coin so i won’t give my agreement for this state to trade your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: