Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3983 times)
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

It is all depended on the market conditions, in current condition i am holding my crypto assets to indefinite time period. Hope everything will go as per plan.
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Until this moment. I no longer believe in Holding trend. It has brought me the unexpected success in 2017. But now, the flexibility is likely to match the trend of the market at this time.
* Fluctuations are becoming complex with all.Smiley
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

I always believed in holding, if held for a long time probably the pennies will make us more profitable, now the market is down, and the price of coins is constantly going down. So the hold is essential.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I only believes in hodling when it comes to bitcoin  Grin. I don't believe in some shtty coins or whatever. Only bitcoin is the best when I am hearing the word Hodl. See, bitcoin was 2 dollars when I first saw this fella and the growth, wow. 8k right now.

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

I believe in Holding my crypto because of the high hope. I think in the coming future, This crypto will be a fruitful asset for me so I don't want to spend at this time.
really what you say I also believe by holding a coin like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, and other coins. will be very profitable.
and those assets will be very useful to us in the future. Good luck
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

I do not like to buy and hold. I like to trade the day. This will make more profit but I do not have much time to do this now.
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

There are different buy-and-hold trading strategies. The main idea behind these strategies, is to ride long-term bull trends and eliminate the market noise associated with lower time frames. Short-term traders often get frustrated when the market shakes them out of their trades as it whipsaws on the smaller time frames. The price action on a weekly chart is often non-volatile over a certain period of time. When the same period is analyzed on smaller time frames, the picture is usually much more ragged and unpredictable than on the weekly time frame.

btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Holding will always have a chance to increase their price easily but most people will not wait too much longer for profits. Surely we can make huge profits if we manage to hold them for the long-term look at the Bitcoin price, already the price increased a lot in the market and this makes me hold the coin little longer.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I am one who believes in hodling, a hasle free way to hold speacially those who have regular job outside this forum but make sure to carefully read and study the cryptos aside from btc and eth to avoid losing all your investment.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

if you want to hold back to see if it is potential when ico, know first about the coins you will hold and see if potentially in the future.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

man if I looks back I can see that I am good at hodling than actual trading myself. It's frustrating if you can't handle the pressure to trading every day, I just choose the easy way, hodl.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

I believed in holding because those guys that are bitcoin millionaires are the long term holders of bitcoin.
If you watched some altcoins made 38000% in the last 18 months.
Those coins are ripple and verge of which feeble minded people sold thinking it is a shit coin for example if you had hold 100000 ripple when it is penny ,you would have made 300000 dollars when it is sold 3 dollar per coin.
The same thing applicable to verge coin.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

I believe in HOLDING. for holding coin I just need to research about the coin and the product. If the coin has a great future than its good to hold the coin.its also the safest way to to make money. Instead of day trade holding is suitable for the job or who has a regular job duty.
I think so many people believe in holding back, even more so for now. but for the moment, many do not quite believe in holding back. we know, bitcoin prices will go up high, but altcoin prices do not really show a high rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

I believe in HOLDING. for holding coin I just need to research about the coin and the product. If the coin has a great future than its good to hold the coin.its also the safest way to to make money. Instead of day trade holding is suitable for the job or who has a regular job duty.
I think so many people believe in holding back, even more so for now. but for the moment, many do not quite believe in holding back. we know, bitcoin prices will go up high, but altcoin prices do not really show a high rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
Recent days we can say that holding is not actual anymore because our dips and highs are becoming so long lasting, help year ago they were really more often and the fluctuations were faster.
Kocret02

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

for crypto holding besides ethereum and bitcoin I think it still raises doubts, because I believe it still needs to be studied further where now bitcoin and ethereum are still one of the most potent coins. but maybe in the future if there is another good altcoin and potentially can be held for long term. and we have to believe that

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

In fact, some holdings do not help everyone. So all kinds of coins should not be held. Moreover, the market situation is not so good now, because of that you might not be getting good prices. But be patient, you will get success. Because investors in the market still hope to holding.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

I think that it is really good and even better than just trading on the daily basis. To my mind, it is better to use crypto currency for the long-term and sell it when the price is high which is predicted for the future
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

Holding is the best way to earn good profits in the crypto currency market so through holding we can get good returns we have to be patience and to hold for some time upto the value of the coins goes up.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Hello people!

Bitcoin and ethereum are good crypto currency to hold for a period of time pending when their value appreciate and at the same time most of other altcoins are equally believed to be good since most of them reack to the market situations of Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: