Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

There are plenty of altcoin coins for you to choose from. Many ripple reviews are a great coin for you to invest in next time. Or invest in bitcoin or ETH. But no coin price under 1k where?
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

I would suggest to invest in ICOs, read this article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos this will give you some tips how to choose good project.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

there are so many altcoins you can use for investment, all potentially altcoin. of the many altcoins you can choose ethereum, neo, ripple, litecoin and eos.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

Super project with great team! Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market. The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on.
Revolutionary approach leveraging benefits of blockchain technology and providing direct connection between retailers, service providers and users
ServAdvisor is on the verge of revolutionizing the way we consume services by bringing customer experience to a new level due to a combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and customer incentivized review platform.
https://servadvisor.co/
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Dont see the price. See the potential behind the coin. Example : eos looked expensive at $8 but potential behind eos is much more then $8. If eos can beat eth marketcap it will make eos atleast worth $30 os above it.
I will not shill you what coin to buy but i will give you a clue what coin deserve investing for long term :
1. Look at the project they develop ( it will solve some problem in crypto or not )
2. Look at the community who support the project ( positive commnity can bring good value for the coin )

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Now it is better not to invest in altcoins..the market is very unstable and is on the decline.  It is better to wait out this time in BTC, he is still more stable and reliable.  When the growth of the altcoins market begins, I will start pouring my portfolio and doing at least x3
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Attempt not putting resources into altcoins that is not prevalent, no new ventures, no speculations and losing income in the market cause you will just come up short and lose your cash. Most altcoins and new tokens are shitcoins on account of the volume of coin in the market a few gets neglected and overlook. I propose putting your cash in eth and ltc on the grounds that they have great fundementals and in specialized point of view they will before long to rise.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

A great many types of existing altcoin moment. and now there is altcoin, the technology is getting increasingly good. However, you do not arbitrarily in choosing the new coins. Because these new coins should be able and able to survive.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
relaxmax

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

You can try Lite coin or IOTA
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

for now I recommend you to invest on the ethereum. Because the prices are down, and this is an opportunity to buy. I am sure that in the next few months will take place for a price hike ethereum.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

You can look at the largest Binance exchange. This platform takes into the listing only promising assets from serious developers. If Binance includes a coin in the listing, investor confidence rises and the token rate rises. It happens that new coins, even those taken by Binance, are declining. This is due to the fact that investors in ICO projects buy tokens long before entering the market and are selling on the first wave of growth. After that, the exchange rate falls for a while and makes it possible to invest profitably in the asset.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

I'm investing in coins NKN, pchain.
NKN has a support from NEO.
Pchain has a unique consensus and sharding
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

for now the best altcoins and can reach is NEO and ICOS but the most popular is ETH and you can have profit of it and can change our lives.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

If we talk about investing in projects that were created long ago and have been tested by time, I think that it is necessary to mention projects like ETH or NEM, then I would say about projects that will be coming out soon, such as inscoin
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

you can invest in altcoin anywhere, but to get a big profit you should really choose the altcoin you invest and my advice you better invest in altcoin EOS.

EOS is good for the future because EOS also started to create platforms for ICOs.
He opened a smartcontract based on his network.

But unfortunately when opening a wallet you just have to pay first, but maybe that's why EOS doesn't want to have a SCAM coin.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Almost all altcoins are very risky, if risky you probably never get back the investment, never invest in Altcoin in the moment, in my opinion, should buy BTC and ETH grasp. Hold now is the most ok
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

I think the alternativecoins that you can invest is ethereum because they are one of the best coins in cryptocurrency that can make you earn a huge amount of income or profit with good quality of service.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

if you don't like risky decisions you can invest in altcoins with huge volumes day to day. for example EOS, VET or ONT, BNB something like that.
maiconle88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

I think you should consider Litecoin, Eth
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

I suggest you GCOX ACM coin ,well its still in ICO
but their price already heading 0.9usd at the start 2cd tranche
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: