Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

If I had extra money, I would have invested in crypto currency with blockchain technology: pchain, quarkchain, fusion, eloncity, nkn.

Lygushka

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

it's always a good decision to buy bitcoin, but bitcoin is expensive to buy now, but if you have money, buy it because bitcoin is the best investment in the world of the cryptocurrency world in the first place.  the money you invest in it will be doubled.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

For coin below $1, I will invest in Siacoin. But the price of a coin doesn’t matter, you make the same amount of profit when the coin price rise 100%. Bitcoin is good for long term holding if you consider above $1 coin.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

you can invest in any altcoin, but I suggest you better invest in NEO because it is more profitable.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Poseidon Foundation token sale (35% discount) is still ongoing for 4 more days, very good project.
https://poseidon.eco/
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

I believe in the following altcoins. Such as ethereum, ripple, NEO and EOS. I think that these are worthy coins for investing. They have great opportunities and are very popular.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

My current best investment choice in this market is Ethereum. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future. Its position in this industry is becoming more and more important. I believe that it will have better development in the future, and there are A lot of projects need it.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

consider eos, it is really promising. anyway, now the market looks much better than in winter, so it's not that mad to try anything new. good luck!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

there's a lot you can invest in altcoins already registered in coinmarketcap. maybe you can invest in some of these coins, DGB, ADA, TRX, STR, CVC, DOGE, XRP. I think this is altcoin which has very fast growth when bitcoin rises high and stable at peak.

Below one dollar? Why did you ask that? There's a lot of good coins with the high potential but more than $1 you can invest in a top coins in coinmarket cap or in ICO's that possible to gain more profits.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

What comes to my mind is the coin that is the most decentralized, most private, anonymous and secure will be the best coin, assuming it has an active and growing community with lots of development. Monero is the most private, most fungible and most anonymous cryptocurrency that has had an honest launch, and has a large active community, and active developers.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

If you want to invest in altcoins, then you should consider investing in Ethereum at this time because the exchange rate is below 500 dollars is best. If you're going to invest in altcoins under $ 1, then you should choose XRP, ADA, XLM, and TRON. These are the most likely altcoins in the top 10 of the top market capitalizers.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

When you are really serious about investing in coins, the first thing that have to come to your mind is cryptocurrency based knowledge.
If you dont have it and people are telling you which coin to buy and which one you have to leave out, my dear; run for your life.

Havent you heared about the tears that people did shed because of the lost value of bitcoin from over 15,000 usd to a mere 2,500 usd recently?
Just check my posts in some Alt coins related platforms and see some parameters i shared recently that can help you know fake and promising altcoins to invest in; especially those that are yet to be listed on an exchange Sad

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Z_Max

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

I prefer of course bitcoin. And if on altcoins it's certainly an ethereum. This is for me the most promising and popular coins. I believe in them and invest.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

Personally, This is very good time to invest in altcoins and as per my opinion such as Ethereum is best coin to invest which can gives you good returns.You can make very good profit if you hold this coins for long term.I think to getmore profit from crypto investment not depend on its price but depending on the fundamental of the coin.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

Do your own research so you will know what altcoins now are best to invest which are at a price of $1. But for me I would invest on strong coins that has been here for some time and are undervalued like Ethereum and Litecoin but would still definitely invest in bitcoin.

spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

I think Bitcoin is always and a good investment. But definitely would hope onto NEO if you can. I am currently giving Privcy a chance right now with the Airdrops currently. But just research coins on your own to make educated decisions.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
iamreal

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

I will advise coin market cap is a good place for you to go and look for coins to invest, I will give you a tip, it is good to invest in blockchain projects, so go to coin market cap and look for some blockchain project and research on them
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I will advise coin market cap is a good place for you to go and look for coins to invest, I will give you a tip, it is good to invest in blockchain projects, so go to coin market cap and look for some blockchain project and research on them

Coinmarketcap is the best price analytics site so far to understand which can go to invest or where you see the exchange for that concern token or coin you can get all the such information on that time. That is the actual use of CMC.

In this case you want to invest on the good coin means you may check the coin with their growth and volume aspects. So pick the coins in that aspects.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

This question even still difficult to answer because altcoin usually have riskier value rather than bitcoin.
Personally I'm prefer on altcoin that on top 5 coincapmarket or seek the local and try to observe the ICO on your country

At the moment I'm owning TEN,BCH,and ETH
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

In the Dash system, there are special nodes or master codes that ensure the operation of the transaction-mixing complex. In order to stimulate the operation of such units, compensation is provided in the amount of 50% of the reward of the miner for the block found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: