Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

A lot of interesting projects that are worthy of very serious study,and deepening, as they will cost a lot of money in the future,I would recommend you to look at them, and find an interesting one in which you would like to invest, I personally myself see that now after the drawdown, about 50 if small projects that will be very successful
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

I do not think you should invest in altcoins because it is too risky. If you want to buy crypto, I would recommend to buy Bitcoin and wait for the bullish market.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

Now all the altcoins are very cheap, you can consider buying some well-known altcoins from the exchange.

You are right, if we choose altcoin which is in the top 10 rankings, our chances of getting profits are getting faster, besides that coins in the 10th rank position have many enthusiasts so that they will always get the trust of traders.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

The potential of each coin is indeed different. You can choose altcoins in the coinmarketcap that is ranked in 10. Even though you choose a small value, but the coin you choose has a good performance in developing and marketing it. So that the coins are able to survive and continue to improve their achievements in various fields, such as the application of platforms and so on.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

I think i can recommend to you Nexty token because this token has the potential to be a great investment, Nexty blockchain has the capacity to process payment transaction very fast without fees. Check https://nexty.io

HOMT

Powered by,
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

To be honest, there are a lot of cheap coins in the top 50-100. You really don't have to ask here. And just research on what coins do you really need base on your research and your budget as well. You better trust your own speculation other than others. From that you will learn how to do things in this forum and cryptocurrency world.

forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

I think that it’s not the best time to buy little-known coins, because the market is not stable now and there are too many scam projects. But no one forbids buying famous coins. I'm talking about coins from the top100. I advise you to look at BAT. Prices are very attractive now. You can enter all the coins for a few.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

With such a market, you need to carefully approach this. At the moment I bought the ARB coins. I think they are the most promising at the moment.
I also consider investing in ICO, but unfortunately there are very few good companies.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I advice you to invest in Ether. In my opinion it is one of the most promising altcoins at the market, and it has a huge potential for future growth.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

The best altcoins are now to invest is EOS ill think this altcoins have a chance we can earn profit if we invested this atlcoins now. Actually this EOS coins have some potential and for longterm coins in the market also.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

If you want to risk your money right now, buy a TRON. This coin can make a profit, but only if Bitcoin starts to grow. If the market continues downward, you will lose your money.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

For me investing in a crypto is not just taking risk and wait for a miracle to come for their price to increase.My point is you need to study or research their project,check the if they are really existing and most having an active social accounts.In this case you can see that the project have chance to grow.In this bear market i highly suggest to invest in top 10 altcoins for sure you will get a profit after.
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I think for now is bad time for join or invest ico project. We know all cryptocoin price at exchange at blood bath condition of market.iam very recommended for buy some cryptocoin that was hasbeen popular at cryptowotld and hold it untill price cryptocoin back growing up.like buy and hold eth,etc,bch and some popular coin

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

You have to do the research yourself and choose. Investing in coins that have a small value is very risky and should not rely on the advice of other people. If you do not know what to invest in, it is better not to do it. At first, study the coin well before buying it.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

There are many cryptos to choose from but due to the negative market situation, investing is not really that advisable. The market itself is complicated which causing huge problem with the investments resulting to huge profit loss for the investors. So it would be more convenient to not make any move but to rather wait for things to recover in the market.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

I prefer just a few projects for investment in the current time. This is primarily Bitcoin, as it is the basis of the entire market. I will put Ethereum in second place, its current price is now too attractive.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

I prefer just a few projects for investment in the current time. This is primarily Bitcoin, as it is the basis of the entire market. I will put Ethereum in second place, its current price is now too attractive.
personally iam prefer ripple than etherum.at this moment ripple could beat ethereum on second place market capitalization.its mean much investor put their money in this project and have strong believe about ripple.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

Basically I am exchange token supporter. Just see how works BNB or QASH ( stable price from end of August!!! )
If look to another projects - you have check out Github and community activity. I mean offline activity first. Meetups, conferences, AMA with founders...
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

personally iam prefer ripple than etherum.at this moment ripple could beat ethereum on second place market capitalization.its mean much investor put their money in this project and have strong believe about ripple.
you should first examine because crypto is currently in a state of decline, you have to analyze it in depth or you can hold it for a long time for both of these coins it is potential but you should be careful before investing in a time like this
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

there are many altcoin options under $ 1. but not necessarily profitable, you better analyze it yourself, don't be easy to trust other people who give you opinions without you analyzing beforehand. I'm sure you are a smart trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: