Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
wwildflower18

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

I don't think the current market trend is suitable for investing in altcoin. It's very risky and easy to lose everything.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Altcoin is good for investment and has a price below $ 1 ?, I think there are some altcoins that are good for you, I will give you valuable advice for your analysis and thorough, the altcoin is:
1.Ada Cardano
2.Stellar lumens
3.Tron
4.Bob's Repair
5.Kora
6.Traxia
7.Docademic
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Ethereum,  Eos,  litecoin and Dash are good altcoin that have consistently give good profit to investors and trader.  The  interesting things about the coin mentioned at this point in Cryptocurrency market is that the prices of these coin are cheap and you can have more of them with fiat!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

I will suggest you to have to invest in these coins now:-

RIPPLE
XLM
NEO
WAVES
TRON
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

The coins to invest in this year, are Lamden, Power house and Cardano. They are great in all aspects and you can never be disappointed by investing in them as they have really good earnings.
ethalliance

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

I think the greatest confidence among traders and crypto-investors is enjoyed by the digital currencies represented in the top ten of the Coinmarketcap rating. This is due to various factors, and the most important among them: high liquidity, stable growth rate, prospects for further development of the ecosystem, the reputation of developers.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

Why do you think it's worth investing in coins that are below one dollar? I see sense to invest in more expensive, but at the same time not less perspective altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

In the fallen market it is better to invest not in altcoins but in Bitcoin or Ethereum. This is much more effective. Once they grow in price - then buy tokens.
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Of course bitcoin is always a good investment. Of course just explore the coins yourself to make your own decisions.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

XLM is about to play out it’s symmetrical triangle on the ratio.

So it’ll pump and pump hard. And since a 100% move would make it break the ATH on the ratio, it’ll be free to pump as much as it wants once it breaks out.

We might be seeing the start of it now, but it’ll probably take a week or three to actually play out.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

There are quite a few altcoins in the crypto market, which can be considered for investment. He bought himself Cardano, Ripple, EOS. This is the third part. The most part in bitcoin and ethereum.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

I think NEO and cardano are the best out there, there are like modified ethereum platforms but they have a lot of potential too, those kind of coins are what we need and not the huge amount of shitcoins getting into the market for only profits.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

You know if you want to invest with sure profit why not on bitcoin and ethereum. There are many altcoins in the market that below $1 but you are not too sure if it grow rapidly. Try to invest on those coins that already tested profitable then just add another altcoins that has a potential to grow like ripple,neo and XLM.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I would have suggest you invest in ETH but since you do not have enough capital and you only want to invest in altcoins under $1; I suggest you can go for Hero coin, Matrix AI, Helbiz , Ripple and XLM. If you can buy AMD invest in one or all of those altcoins I mentioned, just hold them and you will be profited hugely at the long run of long term investment.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

I recommend investing in Stellar, Tether, Cardano and IOTA. These are the top altcoin in the market, they have great potential, I believe in the future they will grow fast and have high value. Especially Stellar, this altcoin has very good growth rate, its price is pumped up quickly. I guess that by the end of this year Stellar will bring a lot of money to us.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

Go for ethereum or Stellar partner, those are very potential altcoins that you can invest into if you should ask me. Their rise is significantly high with minimal reductions from time to time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

In the future you should invest in ETH. Nowadays, you should invest in low value rubbish about 1 sts and wait . good luck Cheesy
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

If you are to focus on investing in existing altcoins, then I would advise you to invest in altcoins that are already successful and have increased well before the bear market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
RESPONSIBLE_

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

I would not invest in coins that have been traded for a long time, but would look for promising tokens on small exchanges that did not undergo PUMP.
KodyAaron

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

I think you should invest in the EOS and ETH and to hold in this end of the year. These coins have a very high volume demand and it is a very valuable coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: