Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

You should consider the price, the market cap as well as the growth when you want to invest to Altcoins. Ethereum is a good choice now. It grow up really fast and I think its market cap will catch up with bitcoin soon.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

There are alot of options out there but the ones that stand out are NEO, EOS, ADA and of course ethereum, they seem like really good options to invest in and the first three are more recent so there's a chance to get even more profit.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Telling you an exact coin to invest in will be misleading, and will probably not get you what you want, for you property invest, you need to make personal decisions concerning where you put your money based on proper and thorough research, this way, you get to make proper and informed decisions that will shield you from making losses that might have been avoided. There are several quality coins out there especially now that the market is red that you can invest in, just be cautious not to invest in low quality coins that will only make you losses
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

I would recommend you to look at this project::-

DEX
IOTA
ADA
RIPPLE
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

Hello, I invested in new coins such as zil, ncah, gto, elf they are all cheaper than $ 1. I think at the end of the year they will give a few xx.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

I think it's better for you to consider ETH, BCH and BNB. I understand that these coins are more expensive than one dollar, but it seems to me that they will bring you more profit. You can view coins from the TOP-20 list and find good coins there.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

After doing some regular research and gathering some knowledge you can make decision of your own on which crypto currency you should invest.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

I think to get more profit from crypto investment not depend on its price but depending on the fundamental of the coin, now price action of popular crypto going up and down by the same times, so make invest in top 10 ranking coin is better and more safe, and between them i thinking ETH, ADA and NEO is best one.

HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Well I can tell you some coins which are absolutely great and I have been investing in them. PRG, NEO and EOS are some coins that have very good returns and projects that will increase their price.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

I personally have ADA, TRX and XLM in my portfolio, for alt below $1. If you are interested, then you can consider and research it for investment options.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

This is very good time to invest in altcoins and as per my opinion such as Ethereum, Neo, Monero, Dash, Litecoin are best coins to invest which can gives you good returns. You can make very good profit if you will hold those coins for long term.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

I am currently using three coins; TAU, ICX and ADA and all three are working excellent in the market. I think these coins can give me very high returns right after they get listed on new exchanges which is going to happen very soon.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

There are lots of altcoins to invest. But before investing, you should consider which one has the good record in past. Altcoins having value of less than $1 are riskier to invest. You can choose any of Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, EOS.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

for myself I invested in Ethereum and Ripple because this coin has a very good potential to continue to grow in the future because so far quite setabil in the market.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

There are many potential altcoins you can choose to invest in at the present time, I recommend investing in TRON by its potential. A project created to create a community of entertainment on the Internet is actually very potential in the next five years when people move all the action on the Internet.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

There are so many altcoins we can invest. Examples such as ETH, NEO and BTC. Of the three coins you can choose to invest in which altcoin. Because the altcoin I mentioned here is very potential to make a profit.
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

Looks like you've misinterpreted the "$1" value. People might think that some other coins out there are overpriced due to its value but first you should look into the coin's market cap, total supply and circulating supply. Its one of the reasons that defines the coin's value.  
BTW,  this is my recommendation:
 Fuson
Wanchan
Seele
Elastos
and Sharder.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:04:26 AM

I only got three coins that are lesser than $1 to suggest to you.

- Siacoin
- Digibyte
- Nem

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

Hello, it does not matter a lot below or higher than 1$. More important is coin capitalization.
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

I think you stand a higher chance of making more money if you invest in alts below $1 because they have a higher chance of doing 3X than eth and litecoin.
I will say PHORE is the coin. Dont forget to thank me later
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: