Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
blueflag2018

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Maybe ICM(initial coin mining),it's safer.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC, HT are all very good choices, they are very popular. And I believe that in the future they will have a lot of room for growth, so investing in them in the future you will get a lot of profit. I hope the market will pick up as soon as possible.
IamTheCandleMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

Check out sibcoin
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Ethereum is a great choice. Eos also. They are both following bitcoin in price and in projects. But ethereum has many projects and many investor though it is in developing period. It is still growing up and it can reach bitcoin price someday.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

If we are talking about altcoins, then it is best to invest in projects that are already traded on exchanges. But it is necessary to study the work of these projects. That is, speaking of work, I mean the idea of ​​these projects.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

Go into a niche altcoin that could make you a lot of profit.
You can check out PRiV, I'm currently supporting this great project, I'm sure it will moon in few weeks. Don't regret this moment!
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

there are so many altcoins on the market that you can invest, such as eth, xrp, eos and many other altcoins. but here I will not suggest a single coin for you invest, why? because chances are not successful in altcoin can happen, so I better suggest you to choose your own and do research first about altcoin that you will invest until you are very sure. you can choose altcoin that has a lot of fans, a good project and has the potential for success in the future. that way, you will get a profit in the future from your investment now.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

there are so many coins that are still under $ 1. You only need to do research on whether they will develop more than imagined. I would recommend a coin that I think can still continue to grow very well, iost this according to me but it all depends on your decision.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

Since youre tired of ICOs and want to try out altcoins trading. I will advice you to invest in altcoins that still have the right utility to bullish in the crypto market after the blood bath and base on the growth historical data of altoins after the blood bath. BCH, EOS and DASH are good to go.

fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

Stratis is a blockbuster project designed for developers who build their work in the C # programming language. This platform provides them with all the necessary tools to create their own projects. Its main goal is to provide simple and affordable solutions for the financial sector, healthcare and technology organizations who need to test and implement dapps to grow their business.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

IOTA will be one of the most discussed cryptothermic events of 2018. Due to the unique architecture of the blockrooms, transactions performed on IOTA are completely free of charge, regardless of the size of the payment card. This is an extremely useful function, especially for the crypto currency, which is aimed at being accepted by start-ups and technical corporations.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Siacoin is the answer to the question about which crypto currency is better to be mined in 2018. Those who are engaged in the bitcoin and ethereum mining know exactly about this coin. The platform itself is designed for decentralized file storage. In addition, network members can lease their disk space and earn revenue from the generation of coins.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Okay you might want to start looking at some coins with low market value but with a lot of potential so you should be looking at coins like dogecoin, lindacoin. These two are ones that I personally have invested in so I am not just telling you to invest in them for the sake of it, they are really good coins with a lot of potential and the best part is they are still under $1, which is just perfect.
Temeber

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

the right time to buy coins if you do long-term investment you need to do extensive research so you don't regret that the coin you choose will turn out to be shit I have BTC, IOST, EOS, Eth and XRP. You can choose
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit in a year
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

In altcoins, go for REM and IOST. They both are coins with potential and great and active team. Community strength is also great. These both coins have long term potential which makes them a great HODL. If you are looking for ICO to invest in, go for Evident Proof. Excellent concept, great team, great roadmap. The token sale is ending on 31st July. Get your EPT token before ICO ends.
Lambervenr

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

you are tired of ICO and want to try trading altcoins advise you to invest in altcoins that still have growth in the crypto market after about the growth of altcoins after BCH, EOS and DASH
yurlik1964

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Just choose good projects. Perhaps you can invest in projects from the top ten ranking. It should be good projects. I like the EOS project and it's really cool, it can improve performance for decentralized applications and it's important for all projects. The EOS has a very strong team and the project can solve many tasks that it faces

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

there's a lot you can invest in altcoins already registered in coinmarketcap. maybe you can invest in some of these coins, DGB, ADA, TRX, STR, CVC, DOGE, XRP. I think this is altcoin which has very fast growth when bitcoin rises high and stable at peak.
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

There are a lots of profitable tokens that you can choose for. try to visit the coinmarketcap and select only at least 5 top profitable so you can start investing as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: