Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

Why do you need coins that cost less than a dollar, many of these coins may not even grow, in my opinion it is better to invest in standing coins, I personally like Waves, eth.

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

Invest in coins at prices below 1 $, I think that will be difficult. Because many coins fail and that is very risky in my opinion. It's better to invest in coins that have large volumes, so you can trade every day. And with coins that have large volumes, they will definitely experience good growth.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

The modern crypto market does offer a significant selection of various coins for promising investments. I prefer to work only with reliable cryptocurrencies to minimize risks. Including distributing investments for the purchase of EOS, NEO, Ethereum, Waves and Ripple.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

If I were you, I would divide the deposit into 2 or 3 parts. The part would invest in assets with low capitalization, since the active assets give a good increase in price. Part of the assets with high capitalization, and the rest I would invest in Bitcoin.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

I would invest in bitcoin or Ethereum (it is relatively safe). Other coins / altcoins, I wouldn't consider (that's a risk).
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

You can find a good ico that you want to invest. But do not invest in the ico sale. Wait for it to be listed on the exchange. Because most ico that is on its first exchange dumps big on the first week.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

I think, it depends on your Knowledge about crypto market. most of the ico is scam. so you needed proper knowledge about Bitcoin. investment is some risky. be so before investment, you should check the project and ico. if you have don't enough knowledge about market, you loss all.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

This is your decision that in which coins you will invest as a trader. Research is must for every trader and be quick decision maker be understanding market situation. Below $1 now, XRP, XLM, NEM, AURA, PUNDIX can be bought now at low rate.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

ICO are not the best idea right now. I would better take some coins that have good cap and 24h volume not less than 10% of the cap.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

A few months ago, I participated in an ICO campaign called DEC (Darico Ecosystem Coin). DEC is a very successful project. You can refer to it. You can see its chart on coinmarketcap and make a decision

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

If you are looking for a good altcoin investment, I think you should start doing your own research. It is your money, so you should not be lazy reading through white papers and deciding on your own investment. No one can foresee the prices and no one knows whether an altcoin is a good investment or not.
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

ETHURIUM!!!!! NOW!!!
I think that right now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency! Ethereum at $ 100, it's just a penny! Half a year ago he was 5 times more expensive and we thought it was the bottom! Now invest in eifirium!
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

Bravo ICO is ending in a few days so if you want to invest then check our website and read all the details. Its all on my signature. If you're planning to buy anything then I would suggest Ethereum, bitcoin and xrp. Well everything is on sale actually. Good time to accumulate.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Don't go with the price of the coin and always go with the coin who have good growth potential and a sustainable project. I prefer to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, dash, and neo.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

the question is how long will you hold a coin?
if you hold back the next few years, I recommend that you now buy tron and cardano both of these coins have a bright future
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

IOTA, BAT and ENJ all deserve to be there in terms of development. But this market is so irrational at the moment.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

if you hold back the next few years, I recommend that you now buy tron and cardano both of these coins have a bright future
there are lots of good coins, but each coin will be better if used according to its potential. if for cardano and long-term tron including coins it's pretty good but if for the short term I think Riplle is a suitable coin. so before deciding to buy coins, you have to think about what you will do.
You have to understand the potential of each coin so you know what you have to do with your koin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

there are lots of good coins, but each coin will be better if used according to its potential. if for cardano and long-term tron including coins it's pretty good but if for the short term I think Riplle is a suitable coin. so before deciding to buy coins, you have to think about what you will do.
You have to understand the potential of each coin so you know what you have to do with your koin.

Cardano and Tron are very cheap now, I agree with you they have a huge potential to be on top in
future. Question really is how long anyone from us plan to hold, money invested now can worth much
more, question is when, in year or maybe ten years.
   Indeed there are many good projects, I`m trying to keep up with all of them and to have some from
my favorite ones in my portfolio.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

I would make an investment in NEO. TRON and EOS, in my opinion they are quite promising for long-term investment, but at the moment this type of investment and can be considered, but perhaps I underestimated some more coins.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

ENJ - 20M market cap, deserves to be top 10, therefore 100x. The future of the gaming industry and digital assets as a whole.

Cool logo, best wallet, great devs and community...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: