Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

LBXu or London Block Exchange is a really good ICO to invest on. If you look at the top market capped coins you would see most of them are coins with crypto exchanges and London Block Exchange also has fiat trading pars.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

a lot of altcoin under the $1 that can be used for investment and even they have good potential. ripple into the main options may have to be selected for the fact its investment for the long term. ripple into a small altcoin which can be located on the top positions even exceeds the ethereum and this shows can still exceed the achievement this time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

LBXu or London Block Exchange is a really good ICO to invest on. If you look at the top market capped coins you would see most of them are coins with crypto exchanges and London Block Exchange also has fiat trading pars.
To invest in a project at the ICO stage, the data you have provided is not enough. And as an argument in favor of investment, they are questionable. If you have studied the project then give a more convincing argument please.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

I think it's best now that altcoin is that you should invest ETH and BTC because their prices are so low now that when their prices increase I'm probably very happy that you can earn.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

I think it's best to invest in bitcoin rather than altcoins because the lower the price of bitcoin now and the greater the likelihood you earn a lot if you have invested bitcoin.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

If I ask what is the best altcoin today I prefer ETH because it is the leader in all altcoins so when you invest here you earn more.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

The top 10 coins in the crypto list are all investable, but I think the most stable investment is still bitcoin. Any altcoins are a big bubble that fluctuates drastically, and they can explode at any time.
If altcoins are alive in the future, I think it may not exceed the current 10%.

Loser
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Switcheo (SWTH). Because they are delivering and in my opinion, they have the best business model. You get a 25% discount when you pay your fees with SWTH and they are burning the majority of the fee. There is 1 billion token total. On CMC, it says 522m SWTH of circulating supply. So far, there is 1,219,359.764 SWTH that have been burned.

They will make their own chain soon and that will open a lot of opportunities. There is also new incentives that will be implemented to bring more market makers.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

At this time at the market, I think the only coin we can trust would be Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is too risky to invest in something else, imho
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

At this time at the market, I think the only coin we can trust would be Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is too risky to invest in something else, imho
I think that you can invest in all of the top 10, they are all very good and promising, and not just BTC and ETH.

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

To say the coin is below 1$ for investment and I can't few promising , but I can tell you what altcoins can go for investment and well can make , eth eos stellar xrp and ada

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

To get profit from Ico does require patience because it requires a longer time, classified as a long-term investment. Moreover, the current situation of the market is not possible, prices are difficult to develop. If you want to invest in altcoins that already have a position in the market, you have to analyze it first, whether there is a signal to immediately go up or not. The right timing determines your profit.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

The price of any cryptocurrencies which you consider cheap or expensive based on its circulating supply.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

I suggest pick up the top ten in coin marketcap those are the best altcoins to be invested, for me i am always pick up the top ten altcoins and they give me profit many times so it is tested for me but of course you must research them first to avoid lossing our capital.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

I have invested in ethereum, XRP, TRON and PLC coin etc. currently crypto market is down fall every altcoin is also on their low price. We can invest in some of selected coin. But i suggest for PLC coin because it is a very stable coin all altcoin having down but PLC sustain stable in crypto market maximum time.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

Try https://athero.io/. The coin already raised $18.4 million USD and still on going.It accept different forms of payment so it will be convenient for you. Just go to the site and see what I am talking about. You decide if its worth it or not. If you plan to invest, you better do it now as bonuses will not last that long. Cheers!
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

I have invested in ethereum, XRP, TRON and PLC coin etc. currently crypto market is down fall every altcoin is also on their low price. We can invest in some of selected coin. But i suggest for PLC coin because it is a very stable coin all altcoin having down but PLC sustain stable in crypto market maximum time.

Today's market has a lot of altcoin you can invest in whatever altcoin you want typically like ethereum or litecoin or bitcoin .... or NEO lots of kids so you can opt to invest in them. i sugggest for NEO coin because it very good

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

Invest in Ethereum, ripple dash, and never to bitcoin cash or bitcoin SV. Never support coins (people) who spread FUD's in the market to scare investors and small investors to panic sell. Always be positive and trust those altcoins who already established a good reputation.

faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

For now all coin prices are low without exception, you can choose coins that have good potential, for example eos, neo, rippple, dash, litecoin I think the coin is good and profitable for the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

If you still have funds, you can buy more crypto to save as an investment asset. Buy ripple coin, xlm, there, trx which is still cheap. And it will last for several months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: