Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

hi dev is this the right one here to post on signature bounty campaign im confused eh

@duncaneastlance check our bounty thread.

Let me know if you have any other questions, comments or suggestions?

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

This seems so fantastic, i bet this will be a good breakthrough for the project, it's being promoted on Manny Pacquaio's fight knowing that he's one of it's advisors. I think this will be going to sold-out soon.

GCOX allows the public to have unlimited access to the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).

But as I browse more of it i think it's exclusively for the celebrities of the world right, please correct me if there will mistakes on how I comprehend it. If this will be for celebrity use? is the public is also allowed to have their tokens?. It's just confusing to me right now but I am really reading it's whitepaper it would be good somehow if some of the devs here will clarify.

No our Acclaim blockhain will not be for celebrity exclusive use. Celeb's will create tokens that the public can buy, sell and claim special features. 
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) is the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list
and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens. GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars
through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).
Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for
celebrities.

I must emphasise that this project goes beyond the simple speculating of token price. We are on track to become the next Nielson Ratings
for celeb's, which presently is non-existant. No longer will celeb popularity be measured by the flawed social media followers metric which is
infested with fake followers.     

Thank you for your question. Let me know if you have additional questions, comments or suggesstions.

Thanks again.       
 Smiley

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

hi dev is this the right one here to post on signature bounty campaign im confused eh

i do participate on bounty campaign im just confused because in signature campaign i need to post every week right? i dont know where to post eh here or in the bounty thread
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

We announced our public Initial Token Sales during a press conference in Berlin. Sales begin on 8 August 2018 at 8 am, GMT+8. Stay tuned to our social feeds for all the latest updates and make sure you #SaveTheDate!

GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

i do participate on bounty campaign im just confused because in signature campaign i need to post every week right? i dont know where to post eh here or in the bounty thread

You can post in this thread and the bounty thread.

On a side note: I will be updating the signature for JR. Members to include "GCOX.com".

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

FRAUDULENT WEBSITE ALERT
https://medium.com/@gcoxchange/immediate-media-release-680d73413ee9

Singapore, 7th July 2018 – It has come to the attention of GCOX that there are at least 2 fraudulent websites existing online, www.gcox086.com and gcox.exchange, purporting to belong to GCOX and containing content which appears similar to our official website.

Please note that the official website of GCOX is www.gcox.com, and GCOX has no connection whatsoever with the above stated websites.

If you have disclosed your personal information, made purchases or transferred funds through such websites, you may wish to seek assistance from your local police or regulatory authorities immediately.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

I think this is a huge project and also a nice promotional use by involving foreign parties, I think this is the perfect step once.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

This seems so fantastic, i bet this will be a good breakthrough for the project, it's being promoted on Manny Pacquaio's fight knowing that he's one of it's advisors. I think this will be going to sold-out soon.

GCOX allows the public to have unlimited access to the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).

But as I browse more of it i think it's exclusively for the celebrities of the world right, please correct me if there will mistakes on how I comprehend it. If this will be for celebrity use? is the public is also allowed to have their tokens?. It's just confusing to me right now but I am really reading it's whitepaper it would be good somehow if some of the devs here will clarify.

No our Acclaim blockhain will not be for celebrity exclusive use. Celeb's will create tokens that the public can buy, sell and claim special features. 
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) is the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list
and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens. GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars
through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).
Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for
celebrities.

I must emphasise that this project goes beyond the simple speculating of token price. We are on track to become the next Nielson Ratings
for celeb's, which presently is non-existant. No longer will celeb popularity be measured by the flawed social media followers metric which is

Thank you for your question. Let me know if you have additional questions, comments or suggesstions.

Thanks again.       
 Smiley

Thank you so much for this very precise explanation devs, now it seems so clear to me that this one's really means business. I believe this will be a good platform indeed since the team behind is very active and the main investors are really big shot. I'll be following it's roadmap so i'll not be left behind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
RoooooR
Legendary

Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

I think this is a huge project and also a nice promotional use by involving foreign parties, I think this is the perfect step once.

Agree on you, just look at it's major investors. Manny pacquiao alone can make it sold out but's not the main thing at all. The thing is to think that it's dev convince those people to be in this project implies it's legitimacy and possibility to top the market when it's ICO is done. I hope you'll do good on the presale.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

You can post in this thread and the bounty thread.

On a side note: I will be updating the signature for JR. Members to include "GCOX.com".

Well it's nice to hear that explanation you have there it seems so vague also to me at first but good thing you are active here. I hope many people will be discovering your ANN and be interested, the project seems quiet as of now but i think the promotion that you made on the pacman's fight is a very good one.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

celebrities.

Thanks again.       
 Smiley

Thank you so much for this very precise explanation devs, now it seems so clear to me that this one's really means business. I believe this will be a good platform indeed since the team behind is very active and the main investors are really big shot. I'll be following it's roadmap so i'll not be left behind.

I`ll also add that this tokes metric system could disrupt the current market of selling celebrity`s own items. GCOX could take away the middleman from those Celebs who want to sell their stuff themselves.
Also, celebrities could sell their tokens for some way of the charity programs or supportive campaigns too. By the way, we here could talk not only about the interest of the sports celebrities but for well-known from Hollywood too.
Just imagine what market it could be!
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

FRAUDULENT WEBSITE ALERT

Singapore, 7th July 2018 – It has come to the attention of GCOX that there are at least 2 fraudulent websites existing online, www.gcox086.com and gcox.exchange, purporting to belong to GCOX and containing content which appears similar to our official website.

Please note that the official website of GCOX is www.gcox.com, and GCOX has no connection whatsoever with the above stated websites.

If you have disclosed your personal information, made purchases or transferred funds through such websites, you may wish to seek assistance from your local police or regulatory authorities immediately.

Thank you for making this post and informing everyone of the fraudulent websites. This was something I was going to post but it got buried under all of the other stuff we need to get done.

Thanks again!
 Smiley

GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

July 2018 - Monthly Development Update

GCOX kicks off its world tour as the Main Title Sponsor of the European Union Sustainable Fashion Festival, part of Fashion Week Berlin. We had an amazing time on the red carpet where our team rubbed shoulders with celebs and got to mingle with our European partners. Berlin is a truly spectacular city and GCOX is proud to be part of such a noble cause. We look forward to more of such collaborations in future. Prost! 🥂

European Union Sustainable Fashion Festival, Berlin

durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

many big sponsors in this project and I believe that in the future this project will be easy to achieve the target by getting a lot of support from participants and investors.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

GCOX kicks off its world tour as the Main Title Sponsor of the European Union Sustainable Fashion Festival, part of Fashion Week Berlin. We had an amazing time on the red carpet where our team rubbed shoulders with celebs and got to mingle with our European partners. Berlin is a truly spectacular city and GCOX is proud to be part of such a noble cause. We look forward to more of such collaborations in future. Prost! 🥂

im so amazed on how so high level of marketing you are making GCOX your team is amazing specially on introducing GCOX to the world
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

im really excited about this project definitely this one would be a hit.
i will support this project just like i supported my idol Manny pacqiao , One of the hardworking Senator in our country.  Knowing that he support GCOX project makes me feel confident about
GCOX.
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

FRAUDULENT WEBSITE ALERT

Thank you for making this post and informing everyone of the fraudulent websites. This was something I was going to post but it got buried under all of the other stuff we need to get done.

Thanks again!
 Smiley

Nice one hope there will be no casualties for this fradaulent act that might be a negative feedback on GCOX i am happy that little by little this ICO is being recognize by people here. I think in time during the presale lots of support will be coming up from investors financially and morally. Keep it up guys

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

im so amazed on how so high level of marketing you are making GCOX your team is amazing specially on introducing GCOX to the world

Can't help but to agree on you more folks, well they seem to have a very active team behind. Not to mention that line up of their main investors are too stars studded which leads mo to think that this project might be sold out a few minutes after it's ICO announcement. A record breaker maybe.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
AirdropNinja

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Clearly not the 'first' I think?
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

The World Tour Continues

Partnership Agreement with Saifu, Berlin

GCOX CEO, Sir Dr Jeffrey Lin, with Alexander Legoshin, Saifu cofounder and the chair of its supervisory board. GCOX inked a strategic partnership deal with SAIFU, a licensed payment institution that allow users to easily buy, sell and store fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies through its services. This partnership helps to facilitate the fiat to crypto conversion for users of the GCOX platform. We are thrilled at the possibilities and avenues that this partnership brings and we can't wait for our users to experience it!

Seoul, South Korea - Kick-off Meeting

Annyeonghaseyo! En-route to Berlin, our team made a quick stop in Seoul for a dialogue with our Korean partners! It was a great experience where we got to meet with members of the Korean crypto-community. Their enthusiasm and passion truly inspired us as we shared our amazing platform with them. We'll be back in Seoul on 17 July for the 'Beyond Blocks Summit' and we have a post-event 'Meet-the-GCOX-Team' session on 18 July. Stay tuned to our social pages for all the latest updates!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: