Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Badalazad

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors
https://icobuffer.com/projects/gcox. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Some people have requested a graph showing amount of funds raised. The GCOX APDM Model does not allow us to show a an up-to-date dynamic graph. Please see this video https://vimeo.com/283260963 for a full explanation.

Video: GCOX Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Popularity and fame often rise and fall when celebrities come and go. Despite this volatility, GCOX seeks to perpetuate popularity and fame as quickly as possible. For me, this is not an ordinary project with its idea, I always put it in bookmarks
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

If you need promotion among celebrities, you should pay attention to the instagram and how to combine the functionals with it on your platform. The idea is excellent, but the plan needs to be finalized.

yes its true and the team must take it noted. i also believe that instagram and other social media platforms will be a great help in advertising and marketing of gcox if properly handled because this social media platforms are the platforms that the fans are using.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Popularity and fame often rise and fall when celebrities come and go. Despite this volatility, GCOX seeks to perpetuate popularity and fame as quickly as possible. For me, this is not an ordinary project with its idea, I always put it in bookmarks

fame is for the average celebrities, that is why gcox selectively chosen those celebrities that are considered pillar in the industry and already has its legacy becuase they know that fame will be forgotten but legacy is connected to history.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

come again with the concepts of project exchange head team experienced and trustworthy, I think this project will be able to compete in the middle of a tight ico competition when market conditions are is not good as it is today.

undeniably that the market is down but i think more and more investors are eager to put money on the streets of crypto. yes we are in a tight situation right now but i think it is the perfect timing to invest. i also believe in this project.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

I think the concept is cool but what will be the utility of the token and how will it appreciate in value?
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Some people have requested a graph showing amount of funds raised. The GCOX APDM Model does not allow us to show a an up-to-date dynamic graph. Please see this video https://vimeo.com/283260963 for a full explanation.

Video: GCOX Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)

Thanks for the explanation video of how the ACM token prices are determined during the different tranches (stages) of the GCOX ICO (ITS)!
Would be great to reach those second scenario ITS result!))
And do we have any counter of how much ACM tokens are sold by the current time?
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

The key to the GCOX success IMO will be the quality of the product as well as the quality of the people behind the project!
And looking to this picture I see not only starts and really world-known celebrities but also honored people who are ready to give a piece of themselfs to this deal.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

I think the concept is cool but what will be the utility of the token and how will it appreciate in value?

The ACCLAIM token (ACM) is the base currency on GCOX platform, users will have to use ACM token for  any transaction they do inside the platform. The primary customers are the celebrities because GCOX is providing a solutions that will help them to gain more profit, increase fame, support charities and connect with their fans. These celebrities have the ability to influence and impact millions of people across the globe to use GCOX as both parties will greatly benefit from this platform and this will be the reason for increase in circulation and usage of ACM tokens.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

The key to the GCOX success IMO will be the quality of the product as well as the quality of the people behind the project!
And looking to this picture I see not only starts and really world-known celebrities but also honored people who are ready to give a piece of themselfs to this deal.

yeah right. uhm michael and senator manny paquaio already tweeted the current I.T.S of GCOX hope so soon jayson derulo will tweet also the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX so his fans and followers would see his tweet and gonna buy ACM soon hihi
RareFortune

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

~snip

yeah right. uhm michael and senator manny paquaio already tweeted the current I.T.S of GCOX hope so soon jayson derulo will tweet also the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX so his fans and followers would see his tweet and gonna buy ACM soon hihi

GCOX has an active and productive team so I believe that they can deliver the product on time because they have a large community and they don't want to disappoint them. I'm really looking forward for GCOX platform on how they will revolutionize the social media for the celebrities and fans.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

Some photos taken in GCOX office at Singapore with GCOX Team, Celebrity and Key investor. Michael Owen sign autographs for everyone before heading to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a community building event with the the Vietnamese crypto-community.

#GCOX #RiseAbove #GCOXperience #GCOXLifestyle

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

Some photos taken in GCOX office at Singapore with GCOX Team, Celebrity and Key investor. Michael Owen sign autographs for everyone before heading to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a community building event with the the Vietnamese crypto-community.

https://i.imgur.com/DTrUQ57.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xcxH4kB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6nNx0vF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ez1r9ET.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q3CA3Ot.jpg

whoah nice strong team more power to us im so excited on live trading of gcox trading site for sure he will be competing to binance very close the competition is very near now the old crypto trading site vs the new famous one gcox
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

whoah nice strong team more power to us im so excited on live trading of gcox trading site for sure he will be competing to binance very close the competition is very near now the old crypto trading site vs the new famous one gcox

Good Thing that their Singapore meet and greet is a successful one, i hope this will continue till the end. Any news on the I.T.S i haven't heard any from here but i'm sure GCOX is doing fine. Since it's been days when the I.T.S starts, it will be a success for sure and i have no doubt about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

~snip

GCOX has an active and productive team so I believe that they can deliver the product on time because they have a large community and they don't want to disappoint them. I'm really looking forward for GCOX platform on how they will revolutionize the social media for the celebrities and fans.

Yes you are correct right their new fella on the block, not only Gcox has a very creative team that may sure advertise their Platform but the selected celebrity itself are the moving and live testimony of how good GCOX platform will be in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
jets567

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

The ACCLAIM token (ACM) is the base currency on GCOX platform, users will have to use ACM token for  any transaction they do inside the platform. The primary customers are the celebrities because GCOX is providing a solutions that will help them to gain more profit, increase fame, support charities and connect with their fans. These celebrities have the ability to influence and impact millions of people across the globe to use GCOX as both parties will greatly benefit from this platform and this will be the reason for increase in circulation and usage of ACM tokens.

To explain it briefly i wanna ask you a questions fella, have you already use some exchanges like Kucoin and Binance?, if you already did well ACM works like the way how BNB(binance token) for binance and KCS(Kucoin Shares) for kucoin. Which serves as the base token for the exchange while ACM is for GCOX.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
jets567

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

===>>>

https://gcox.com/

Our rating has slightly decreased due to a higher level of expert opinion. There are already twenty of them!
examples:

Check out what they have to say about gcox
-->
https://icobench.com/ico/gcox

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

Well done guys, it is clear that the team is working with all the responsibility,and thus your rating increased.I am happy for such success.I hope you will be able to please us in the near future.Good luck to you and the rapid implementation of this wonderful idea.I support You!

Well it's a good thing for me, but to think that those are from expert then the team might as well consider those words as constructive criticism. Those can do a lot in order for the platform to improve more, this are very relevant comments that the team might have to look at in order to perfect the product.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
RareFortune

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

~snip

Yes you are correct right their new fella on the block, not only Gcox has a very creative team that may sure advertise their Platform but the selected celebrity itself are the moving and live testimony of how good GCOX platform will be in the future.

It is really quite amazing how GCOX attracted this celebrities to become part of their platform while others failed to do so. It means that GCOX team are really determined and plan everything ahead for the successful of this platform. Celebrities are helping them to market the platform through public events will give more reason for investors to trust GCOX.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: