Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

~snip

The key to the GCOX success IMO will be the quality of the product as well as the quality of the people behind the project!
And looking to this picture I see not only starts and really world-known celebrities but also honored people who are ready to give a piece of themselfs to this deal.

yeah right. uhm michael and senator manny paquaio already tweeted the current I.T.S of GCOX hope so soon jayson derulo will tweet also the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX so his fans and followers would see his tweet and gonna buy ACM soon hihi

GCOX has an active and productive team so I believe that they can deliver the product on time because they have a large community and they don't want to disappoint them. I'm really looking forward for GCOX platform on how they will revolutionize the social media for the celebrities and fans.

Yes you are correct right their new fella on the block, not only Gcox has a very creative team that may sure advertise their Platform but the selected celebrity itself are the moving and live testimony of how good GCOX platform will be in the future.

It is really quite amazing how GCOX attracted this celebrities to become part of their platform while others failed to do so. It means that GCOX team are really determined and plan everything ahead for the successful of this platform. Celebrities are helping them to market the platform through public events will give more reason for investors to trust GCOX.

They really have a very wonderful team behind their platform and a bunch of famous and most influential stars on their respective industry which will be a very attracting matter for the investors to come in. Not only that because the idea of gcox is also a outstanding one which will do very good once it started the trading on respective exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Some photos taken in GCOX office at Singapore with GCOX Team, Celebrity and Key investor. Michael Owen sign autographs for everyone before heading to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a community building event with the the Vietnamese crypto-community.

#GCOX #RiseAbove #GCOXperience #GCOXLifestyle

i also seen the facebook live of GCOX in Ho chi minh city. asian market is a good target market of cryptocurrency!
these are proofs that GCOX team is in heat of doing their best for the project by creating awareness to the public that this kind of project truly exists. good job!
Katashi

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Some people have requested a graph showing amount of funds raised. The GCOX APDM Model does not allow us to show a an up-to-date dynamic graph. Please see this video https://vimeo.com/283260963 for a full explanation.

Video: GCOX Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)

This is the best so far for this GCOX, the 100 percent base situation makes it better whatever the result of initial selling, then if the I.T.S. results exceeds the expectation it will be a very big impact for the initial coin price of GCOX. Wow this is a very outstanding start if ever for this GCOX platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

Some photos taken in GCOX office at Singapore with GCOX Team, Celebrity and Key investor. Michael Owen sign autographs for everyone before heading to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a community building event with the the Vietnamese crypto-community.

#GCOX #RiseAbove #GCOXperience #GCOXLifestyle

i also seen the facebook live of GCOX in Ho chi minh city. asian market is a good target market of cryptocurrency!
these are proofs that GCOX team is in heat of doing their best for the project by creating awareness to the public that this kind of project truly exists. good job!

I really hope that this meet and greet is a very big help for the community of gcox and the target people are tapped in order to make a very big awareness of the existence of this projects. I just hope that this will be sold quickly as i am so excited to see their platform online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

the world's first platform with a block chain, which allows you to advertise and list the popularity of celebrities.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).
RareFortune

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

Some people have requested a graph showing amount of funds raised. The GCOX APDM Model does not allow us to show a an up-to-date dynamic graph. Please see this video https://vimeo.com/283260963 for a full explanation.

This is the best so far for this GCOX, the 100 percent base situation makes it better whatever the result of initial selling, then if the I.T.S. results exceeds the expectation it will be a very big impact for the initial coin price of GCOX. Wow this is a very outstanding start if ever for this GCOX platform.

The video explained it very well how the price of ACM increase during the ITS because I've seen some projects that also increase the value of their token during the sale but didn't explain why the value was increase in every stage. kudos to the GCOX team for making this video so investors will know how important is to participate much earlier.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:51:34 AM

"The early bird catches the worm"

Never miss the chance to get ACM tokens while the price is at $0.60 because after the tranche 1 the price will surely increase as GCOX got a warm welcome from their investors. Congratulation to GCOX team for a successful opening of ITS  Wink

Announcement: Dear all, we have reached a subscription rate of 120%. We will be closing Tranche 1 on Saturday, 18 August 2018 at 23:59 hrs (SG/HKG time) (+8GMT). You may continue to purchase ACM tokens until the tranche closes. Please note that all subscriptions will be subject to balloting. All successful subscriptions or refunds will be credited on your dashboard by 21 August 2018 2359 hrs (SG/HKG time)(+8GMT). All the best for the ballot!

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

Never miss the chance to get ACM tokens while the price is at $0.60 because after the tranche 1 the price will surely increase as GCOX got a warm welcome from their investors. Congratulation to GCOX team for a successful opening of ITS  Wink

Announcement: Dear all, we have reached a subscription rate of 120%. We will be closing Tranche 1 on Saturday, 18 August 2018 at 23:59 hrs (SG/HKG time) (+8GMT). You may continue to purchase ACM tokens until the tranche closes. Please note that all subscriptions will be subject to balloting. All successful subscriptions or refunds will be credited on your dashboard by 21 August 2018 2359 hrs (SG/HKG time)(+8GMT). All the best for the ballot!

OMG for real we already reached the subscription rate and already 120% oh my god this is the power of good marketing and very strong and hardworking team you see the result of their hardwork nice one team i know it will be successfull and its already happen nice one
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

OMG for real we already reached the subscription rate and already 120% oh my god this is the power of good marketing and very strong and hardworking team you see the result of their hardwork nice one team i know it will be successfull and its already happen nice one

WOW! Sincere congratulations to all GCOX supporters!
To tell the truth I was confident that such a quality and well promoted ITS as GCOX can`t last too long) 
It`s a great pleasure to take part in this amazing ITS!!!
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

The team has a great deal of enthusiasm and talent to work on developing their ideas and putting them into reality. I would like to actively help the team develop this product.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Curiosity:
It is worth mentioning that Owen was the youngest scorer of the goal at the World Championships, until the last Fifa World Cup 2018.

This year in Russia this status was passed by an even bigger future star, Kylian Mbappé

Owen became famous as a sportsman already as a teenager when he scored a goal during the World Cup in France after a great solo action in match 1/8 of the final against Argentina.

Owen goal (David Beckham assist)

--->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8fANDq_qc

==

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

Additional cool pictures from the meeting with the fans:

iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

GCOX ITS Tranche 1 — Fully Subscribed!
GCOX has created a wave in the industry in just over one week of its public Initial Token Sale! The platform attracted fans globally because of the unique combination of revolutionary technology and the tokenisation of Celebrity Culture. GCOX’s first tranche is 100% subscribed and there is an oversubscription of 20% at press time. https://medium.com/@gcoxchange/gcox-its-tranche-1-fully-subscribed-fca549fcbf9c
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Wow this nice to know that they already made that far in a shor period of time, will this be another short time soldout?, i hope because of their adaptiv pricing  i guess gcox will possibly be a hit with a very good introductory price. So far so good team! Keep it up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

The video explained it very well how the price of ACM increase during the ITS because I've seen some projects that also increase the value of their token during the sale but didn't explain why the value was increase in every stage. kudos to the GCOX team for making this video so investors will know how important is to participate much earlier.

Yes dude i believe this will be a very attractive to many investors specially those who really wanna earn fast, the adaptive pricing will be a very good deal for them in exchange of support ting GCOX  turing the ICO time. Wow their mechanics are really wonderful without the finish product yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

GCOX offers a platform that uses blockchain technology to create and trade Celebrity Tokens. This enables celebrities to unlock the value of their popularity by creating and selling their own Celebrity Tokens on the GCOX Platform. Fans will be able to gain privileged access to their idols by purchasing Celebrity Tokens of their idols. The listings of Celebrity Tokens on exchanges will provide an objective indication of their popularity, seen through the market capitalisation of their Celebrity Tokens as determined by open market forces. Wink
iamlds08

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

the world's first platform with a block chain, which allows you to advertise and list the popularity of celebrities.
a platform to revolutionize the traditional fandom by adding market and charity on it with the use of blockchain technology. yes they use the popularity of the celebrities to make money in a transparent and accountable way. 
iamlds08

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.
i think it is from the team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: