Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4542 times)
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

I learn about bitcoin in just exploring it. I explore bitcoin because I want to learn how it works or how the process of it. In that way I learn some bitcoin ideas and I learn some bitcoin strategies like how to earn more money, You need to invest here on bitcoin if you want to earn more money.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

ICO offers a number of tokens to investors who are rewarded with Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
These coins are referred to as tokens and are similar to company shares sold to investors in transactions of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
The attraction that makes many people want to invest in ICOs is, a high price increase in ICO coins / tokens at a later date after the coin / token is entered into the trading / exchange of crypto currencies.
Airdrop is used as something to persuade (attract) prospective investors and make people excited,
While Bounty is usually done to help word of mouth advertising before and after the implementation of the ICO, which aims to increase sales. It has become a tradition in the ICO cryptocurrency campaign that combines bounty programs both before ICO or after ICO,
This is probably what I can explain about Offering or ICO, AirDrop and Bounty.
As roma

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Most people have been scammed over and over through similar means without learning their lessons. They need to be wise and always watch before leaping.

I think people must learn and learn the basic basics of cryptocurrency and absorb that knowledge before starting to invest. I believe that fraud is not limited to the airstrip but also occurs in a signature gift campaign that makes the bounty hunters have nothing.
I have participated only for the signature gift campaign and have never joined one of these air strikes because I don't really understand. Regarding the subject, I would say that people learn from their mistakes as part of a person's learning experience, especially in the field of cryptocurrency. What can be done to minimize such errors.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
Some people are still investing on ICOs because they are believing of the huge profit to get in return without thinking that they are just wasting time for it. Not all ICOs are scammed but maybe when you try to invest on it just invest the money what you can afford to lose.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

In my opinion, in the Crypto market there are a lot of investors who have no knowledge of the investment field and even knowledge of Blockchain. That's why fraudulent projects and bad projects always have capital from investors.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 05:03:22 AM by Viper_Unleashed

well, most of the trapped investors are novice investors, some think they can get easy money from the ICO project, and the predictions of developer prices will come true, some people are only tempted by profits but not doing the right search, maybe they need a lot of learning.

Its all because BULL RUN,hehehehe.
People simply saw the profit and news(about 50% news which were fake) made people GREEDY.
For instance let me share real life experience -
2 days back I met one person who was telling about bitcoin and telling me about its profit and all.
I couldn't stop laughing about the information he shared,he knew nothing about blockchain,don't even know satoshi nakamoto nor anything about mining.
Now this is the problem people get greedy and jumps into something this just to make profit and of course to evade tax. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Jumping into something without minimum knowledge is really a bad/foolish act.Stay alert stay safe-21st century scammers are on the loose.
Always invest what you can afford to loose.

I always go for bounty and had some good and bad experience sometimes I got few altcoins sometimes didn't.
UniCoin12

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

It is not always the fault of some people when they get scammed through the smart contracts.
Cidpollendina

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

I think some people will learn if they have seen some of the people around them have become successful students of cryptocurrency, it should be when there is new technology these players must be able to learn it.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Patience is a very good skill for a human. But too many of people lost their patience. They started to act so hastily and lose money. As they lost, they panicked. This is like an infinite loop that triggers each other. End of the story.  Undecided

It's a refinement of a recursion that goes on and on and on. Patience is really a very good attribute of a good investor who knows exactly how to earn a good profit. You will still earn without patience, if you're lucky selling your crypto at a higher price, but during season long bearish trend, some will really lose their patience and sell their cryptos at very low price.
patience must be accompanied by proper analysis. so that our waiting is not in vain. therefore we must learn from the beginning in formulating a strategy, so that later waiting has sweet results
Learn about what? In investing? It takes time because many people still not showing any interest in investing in crypto, so i think the best way to do as investor is to pursue some of your friends to invest in bitcoin, explain to them how bitcoin will change their life.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
amia1864

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Airdrop is becoming more and more worthless, most people can not exchange it because of its too small value. I no longer participate in airdrop campaigns.
GreenRydia

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

I think that every person should learn the basics of trading if he or she wants to succeed in life because the cryptocurrency is very popular now, it is our future and we should learn its basics.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

Probably the target of such people is to become among those first owners who will sell their coins within those first few hours by good price. I actually had an experience with such tokens, but I was so naive that I decided to wait a bit longer when I saw the price after the token's release, as you may suppose I waited too long and the token simply costed nothing.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

they will learn if they are feel falling if what they have now or if the price was falling down
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

People fall into this kind of scheme to the think of having a profit in instant way. We should always learn from our mistakes and study the project first.
Studying about the project before investing is the best thing one can do to stay away from loss in the market of that asset in which he intends to invest.

Some of the coins like Bitcoin, ETH and LTC were going high with a great pace but the stagnation might be due to the fact that some of the countries have not yet recognized these coins and the market is also slow to respond to the rise in the rise in the demand as well. I think if the market is regulated, then the factors of uncertainty and loss in the business will be taken out in the decision making process.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Because they turn their brains off, logic off, when they start to dream of good opportunity that pays off. Most people do this for all sorts of things.
Yes, those people who are close minded but they want to be rich and dont want to sacrifice or risk anything about them are the people who are close minded and idiot. If they want a good opportunity they must sacrifice what they have in exchange of it. Maybe in the near future people may learn that kind of thing.

Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

In-depth understanding requires detailed knowledge of the facts within a domain. The key attribute of expertise is a detailed and organized understanding of the important facts within a specific domain. Like in bitcoin need to ask somebody of what BTC really is and how it works so need to research and understand the word used by btc.
KindredP1

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Most people like learning in a hard way.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

People learn from their past mistakes, but not all, because in this kind of investment we should study and research carefully if we were going to invest in any projects that related in crypto since 90% of the ICO's are failed or turn out into a scammed projects.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

For them getting lucky on one coin will be worth it. For them it is like hitting the lottery, which personally i do not think is called investing but gambling. They are betting on some coins that has low potential. They do not realize they are just making the creator of the coins richer and them poorer. Again before you invest on anything study it. Check if this coin has a real potential.

Well, in this market, the strategy of just waiting to be lucky and sticking your investment into one coin only are not so gainful. Since the market is, most of the time, in a shape that is not so good so-to-speak, banking on one coin to invest everything is not that good a strategy. More people would  tell you that you should try to at least diversify your investments so that you can follow many leads instead of just praying a Hail Mary shot that the one coin you have invested in will be a good one.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

everything costs itself . to learn enough it means to lose enough . money is the best way to learn  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Well to learn you will not lose anything but you will get more and you will be able to get lose free earning, now it is modern age where everyone need to be educated about new invention and about technologies specially about those which are beneficial and good for them, so I think now is the best time to learn and increase your knowledge about investment as much as possible.
Knowledge plays a very important role while one’s in trading or investing. Indeed with those who are couch patato, he probably does not have much keen on learning, he just want to invest quickly  in order that he can touch the benefit; especially he is easily attracted by scam. Lack of knowlege and greedy are the two majors that leading to failures quickly. No one can have wealth of experience without knowledge. People said that ‘’ the more you learn from mistakes and failures, the more you can create chance for being success’’, it’s right but if you make a mistake without knowledge, you hardly build experience for another opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: