Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4541 times)
betty11 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xintenson

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

Because they turn their brains off, logic off, when they start to dream of good opportunity that pays off. Most people do this for all sorts of things.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

For them getting lucky on one coin will be worth it. For them it is like hitting the lottery, which personally i do not think is called investing but gambling. They are betting on some coins that has low potential. They do not realize they are just making the creator of the coins richer and them poorer. Again before you invest on anything study it. Check if this coin has a real potential.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

I am a bounty hunter but never tried to join airdrop.I dont like refering person just to earn.It sounds like a networking  to me.I only do bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter and telegram campaign.In airdrop you should refer lots of people just to earn and I dont like adding people I dont know and had no approval to that person.While in bounty campaign its totally different all you need to do is to participate and complete the required task given without looking for referals.Its all your work and everything is in your hands whether you complete all your reports or not.I know that theres a lot of ICO projects that is fraud thats why we need to do some research on every project you wanted to participate.Lastly do not blame if a person doesnt invest coz you dont know whats their plan.Just like me I keep on participating bounty campaigns so that everything I earned will go for investment.I cant afford to do some investment as of now thats why in order to do some investment without risking my money on my pocket I need to participate in lots of bounty campaigns.So that one day I reach my goal to become an investors of bitcoin or any ICO projects to achieved my goals and to succeed.So never blame those people who cant invest in bitcoin/cryptocurrency coz you dont know they might joining bounty campaigns or airdrops just like me to save for investment.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

I think not all people understand how some token work.
Personally I try to choose the local project because I can understand their background more fluently, unlike foreign project.
But who know if one day another Stellar project occur !
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

Laziness, dreams of getting quick rich these sort of things are there which calls for such idiotic steps and literally we cant do anything about it. There is no way to stop such actions made by people because they think its worth doing and easy until the time they gets failed about it. Later on there is no way they stop because they think at least in the next drop they might become lucky. To be frank they never become one and end up loosing everything. In the process the airdrop creator gets success in attracting more people to invest and spams later on.  Roll Eyes
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

Because they are hypnotize by this so called ICO with a promise of good returns in the future. Lol. Maybe most of them are brain dead, cannot grasp or differentiate reality from fantasy and still biting on those scam ICO's. I guess this crypto boom really affected a lot of peoples comprehension and then tend to more greedy but at the end, they will snap out of their fantasy world but its too late already. Scammers took off with their money and the only thing they can do is scratch their head and promise not to fall again, but in just a matter of days they are again putting their hard cash on something fishy that you can smell a scam from a far.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

Well, most of the investors that get sucked in is the newbie investors and maybe a greedy investors, some people thought that they can earn easy money from ICO project, and the developers price prediction will come true, but most of the time in reality the price never reach the target and being dumped instantly after it hit exchanges, some people only tempted by the profit but not do the proper search, maybe they need a big lost to learn the lesson
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

Because they all are chasing what I call "the next shiny object".By the way, you shouldn`t generalize that much.There are smart investors,who do their research and buy tokens from the legit ICOs.Most of the stupid investors just buy $20 token shares here and there and expect some token to be the big winner for them and skyrocket it`s price by 1000%.

Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

Because they turn their brains off, logic off, when they start to dream of good opportunity that pays off. Most people do this for all sorts of things.
How not to turn off the brain. Because one of the reasons people here see elbows elbow with each other. .. So People find it hard to get prizes on the Crypto platform ,, try to think LEARN TO TEACH ,,, TEACHING TO LEARN ..

Because I am a small person who may not understand in this cryptocurrency wave platform. Is there a parent to hold a cryptocurrency training meeting.

If there is any ... Tell people
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Peoples learn when they got mistakes, most of us are only learn when we got already a big mistakes, however it is only a part on this business to experience several forms of mistakes. Like for example lack of strong private securities that hackers can easily enter and hacked on your cryptocurrency coin assets.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

Noobs are hooked with these kinds of gimiks. More over, they think that these are the next bitcoin in the making. They never thought that it wouldn't even have an exchange to begin with. I mean there are even coins that give out free token to bait people to buy more dince they already have some. For me, sit down and really study the ico.

Nuf-Nuf

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

As my life experience shows, the reason is - unwillingness to learn plus greed. In such a tandem, these two qualities live in it forever. These images stimulate the presence of eternal "sheeps" in the market.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

Very hard but sound truth about the state of things!  Many of the projects out there are scam and over 50% of them has no opportunity of being listed on a big exchange like poloniex or binance and hitbtc. I have put money in some of this projects and I seriously regret investing in them.
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

This absolutely is a serious issue in this space. These scammers feed on the lazy  gamblers.  Actually this is a type of gambling, People will need to pay the sacrifice of studying project before investing.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

It is easy to answer those and there are actually different answer that. A lot of people are joining the cryptocurrency space to be a millionaire, there's no joke about that. People tend to hope for it which results into them buying or joining a lot of self drop projects which will eventually and most likely won't get into an exchange. The other reason is that they want to profit even though it's little and take advantage of newbie investors that buys dung coins or useless altcoins hoping to make a profit.
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

I do not think it is not a good ICO study but they are still lacking in understanding and lack of experience in choosing a good ICO. I myself still need to study and still often fail to choose ICO that really Good.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

As long as they will be getting money out of it, they will be joining bounty campaigns, wearing their signatures and avatars and just dump the tokens when it has an exchange. If there will be a reason that will come out of their mouth, is that they don't need to study these ICOs, as long as they are earning money out of these projects, even if that is so small, it is great.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

yes it is common in the beginning I know crypto amid a lot of scam and airdrop projects and I also experienced like that, following the airdrop without thinking and had become a scam project investor, all started from experience and how to learn quickly by facing a big problem then the more we get up and learn more deeply, I think a lot of people follow the airdrop project is a normal thing even though there is hope for a get rich quick way or a way to learn with experience, every chance all must have benefits depending on the wisdom of each person, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

Obviously we learn from our mistakes it means that we learn from our experiences. It is because if you dont experienced things you never feel what will be it comes to be.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: