Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:38:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4542 times)
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

People will learn when they lose their money few times! Than they will have to learn to do their own research, or to get out of crypto with their pants down. From that 98% that you are talking about more than half could get avoid if you spend only 5 min on checking their website, team, social media profiles, thats just basic... And if I want to put more money, I do more research!
repzaj

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

im a bounty hunter. i never tried doing the airdrop but sooner or later i try to learn that. base to other people and also myself, i learn thru experience because of multiple failure and mistake.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Easy money always attracted so many people, furthermore made so many lose their money and investment but the history shows us that it have been repeated through many times, such as in bitconnect and other scams. So the people will not learn anytime I think.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

As i see it a lot of people still are newbies in crypto world, they just see easymoney and they try to get it. Still some airdrop projects and that give a big discounts on icos go to the market and can give you a good profit.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Maybe people want an easy way to make a profit thats why they go to self airdrop and maybe they kind of hard to understand ico. Thats why they go on airdrop no hassel no whitepaper to read. But they didny know its more risk in selfairdrop
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

I think for me, people will only learn if they got scammed by scammers and hacked by hackers. People are very vulnerable when it comes to money or investing their money. Their are thousands of cryptocurrencies out there and some there are just full of scammers or hackers. People must be careful especially nowadays that scammers are growing every year.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:10:57 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Because they hope to enjoy some profit during the first 2 hours, while it's pumping, as you said. It's a high risk investment and those buying the tokens should know about it. If you aren't confortable with this kind of deal just don't buy the tokens and look for better, more solid options to invest your money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

It is a good thing if you are one of the early birds. But I dont think that is for holding a lot of time.
That is one problem with projects that had airdrops. They tend to fall because of the dump that will happen.

Just buy and sell it if you wee a profit incoming. It is not for real investment. You will just get broke afterwards. Or just go to the reliable one. Bitcoin.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

Well,  maybe they don't have anything else to do with their daily life because as we can see they do have a lot of time participating in these kind of schemes. Plus there are still many people out there who doesn't have an idea about cryptocurrencies,  just hearing that they could get a penny for free could spark their interest and might start doing what those bounty hunters usually do.

Yukyzu

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

Indeed many investors are more cautious in determining the ICO. those who lack experience in investing will be hesitant and trapped in their scam projects only need to be more thorough and analysis in making decisions.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Because they hope to enjoy some profit during the first 2 hours, while it's pumping, as you said. It's a high risk investment and those buying the tokens should know about it. If you aren't confortable with this kind of deal just don't buy the tokens and look for better, more solid options to invest your money.
I believe people learn when they themselves experience the good and worse consequences. They tend to panic, to be too impulsive and is after of quick richness that lead them to forget the essence of patience, determination, and commitment. We should be careful what we are dealing with, we should build a strong foundation of knowledge, and possess the right attitude when dealing with trading and investment. Failures and mistakes are part of success, so we should be mindful and learn from every good and bad experience in the field of cryptocurrency.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

I can say that there are really lots of newbies that would fall into these traps but not all. Let say for some reason there are people who might not really knew how easy for some pretending devs to create their own tokens and use for scam. On the other hand there are still more veteran players pretending to-be-newbie in this kind of system of course. So we might also consider the question of when they will stop or be stopped reaching the ignorance of others. I bet it won't, so enough for those new to read and study for themselves and learn from experiences.That would be the turning point of the question of when they will learn I guess.

There are many people seems really has no intention to understand the purpose of the project or either knowing people behind it at all. In other words these people who usually patronizes the same pattern of scammy airdrops are just getting used to the flow of easy money derived from it. Regardless of any kind of effort to hype the newborn scam project, nothing more important but smell of money. Much more if they knew that they can easily get on the train by cheating the system of distribution.

Still here, always online and watching..
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

As i see it a lot of people still are newbies in crypto world, they just see easymoney and they try to get it. Still some airdrop projects and that give a big discounts on icos go to the market and can give you a good profit.

It is the power of the bitcoin that attracts the people towards it due to which they invest their money. For the long term investment this is the bets way to make some handsome returns as compared to the bond, gold, real estate.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Getting to know the real scam projects is not very easy. It got to a time where is stereotyped that all bounties managed by some peculiar people are scam. you Will not believe that i halted my participation in one project being managed by that person and the project hit one time. This really pained me and decided to partake in every project provided I'm qualified.  
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I really think ICOs will stop to exists soon.
Too many ICOs scammed a lot of people around the world, it's too risky. It's like gamble.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Indeed. airdrops are useless for me. I tried joining airdrops and hope that they will gimme some stakes but it never came and therefore I realized that they are useless and waste of time and they just take advantage because it is just easy to join airdrops. So much hate guys.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Like you said, 98% of these ICOs actually make a decent exchange. So people are actually chasing that 2% that will make it anf earn them money. I don't know about you but the chances of finding a good ICO from self airdrops are really bad. I myself don't invest on it, i just wait fornit to have an exchange then get rid of those free tokens.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Look, I have been encouraged, convinced and got inspired by someone I know to atleast buy a self drop token which until now I have been regretting. You are right, those were just scams. Well, not all but at least most of them were never get a chance to be listed in an exchange. Their are plenty of ICOs o be chosen rather than self airdrops.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

I only partcipated in one airdrop and that dumped and i only got 20$ for alot of hardwork and never ever participated again. Airdrops are just wastage of time. ICOs are good if you invest carefully.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Peoples always like free token not matter if that token will landed on exchange or not. Right now, not only airdrop are scam but many ICOs right now are scam and developers team run with investor money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: