Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4542 times)
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

the easiest thing in this case is to study the principles of blockchain and bitcoin, so as not to fall for scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

Because they turn their brains off, logic off, when they start to dream of good opportunity that pays off. Most people do this for all sorts of things.

People shows their intention to learn something if they prove or they witnessed evidence that bitcoin is true and give to us a good things, and intrested people will wait until they know everything about investing or either harvesting income from it.

I do agree on you, people will only learn if they have a good experience from it and that is the reason why not every people invest a huge amount immediately.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Airdrop tokens are end mostly in pump and dump situation and majority of them has never recover again. Most of the airdrops has little or no value at all and end up as garbage coins bound for disposal. People joining any airdrops should make a research on it first or examine  it carefully before joining or signing up to avoid clicking a phising site. Being greedy for this kind of token will only lead you to possible lost of your online account due to phising or hacking.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

People would know that if they were always getting involve in crypto everyday and balanced the situation and trend of market value. its very easy to decide for investment in crypto if we are monitored always and and focus to study about the technique of investment specially in this crucial time of Price market everyday.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

Because they turn their brains off, logic off, when they start to dream of good opportunity that pays off. Most people do this for all sorts of things.
So meaning 98% of the people investing ICO do fail also and only 2% of it has good brains or smart thinking? I guess checking ICO backgrounds, the team handling the project, and their partnered companies does really matter and it is so hard to get a good market during these times or the ICO period. Aside from that people could easily be tempted to invest also because there might be some instance where the ICO period has offers some flowering words that might let them invest.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

I am a bounty hunter but never tried to join airdrop.I dont like refering person just to earn.It sounds like a networking  to me.I only do bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter and telegram campaign.In airdrop you should refer lots of people just to earn and I dont like adding people I dont know and had no approval to that person.While in bounty campaign its totally different all you need to do is to participate and complete the required task given without looking for referals.Its all your work and everything is in your hands whether you complete all your reports or not.I know that theres a lot of ICO projects that is fraud thats why we need to do some research on every project you wanted to participate.Lastly do not blame if a person doesnt invest coz you dont know whats their plan.Just like me I keep on participating bounty campaigns so that everything I earned will go for investment.I cant afford to do some investment as of now thats why in order to do some investment without risking my money on my pocket I need to participate in lots of bounty campaigns.So that one day I reach my goal to become an investors of bitcoin or any ICO projects to achieved my goals and to succeed.So never blame those people who cant invest in bitcoin/cryptocurrency coz you dont know they might joining bounty campaigns or airdrops just like me to save for investment.
Well this could be true that we need some intensive study before we invest or join in an ICO project to promote as a bounty hunter. But there are some situations that even if the project is not that cool but since the one marketing it has a good strategy then relatively that ICO project will going to success and it could even surprise anybody who are just telling that the project would not do good in the ICO period. Aside from that the name of also of the project matter like the DOGE coin in the market now which is only a coin being made for fun because of its coin name which is DOGE.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

People shows their intention to learn something if they prove or they witnessed evidence that bitcoin is true and give to us a good things, and intrested people will wait until they know everything about investing or either harvesting income from it.

Before complaining we have to adjust ourselves by not complaining about the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not an easy way to make money in the short term. So it always does some research before investing in how Bitcoin has huge potential in the market.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

People often find that they are still trying to find things that should be true, they can achieve good earnings and differ only from others, but everyone thinks of them in this way they can guarantee their coin holders .
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

There are so many scammers now that abound in this crypto economy and they prey on those who are most desperate to make a bit of money by stealing their ETH and other tokens from their wallets, in exchange for offering so-called dodgy airdrops. Yes, there are a few good airdrops from good projects that offer also bounty campaigns etc and want to distribute to a wider audience their coin or token, but generally I don't really believe in a lot of these telegram bot airdrops and also twitter ones. I would double check before joining any airdrop and anyone asking for your private keys is a thief.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

Some of them are lazy they want to earn immediately as they want and enjoy the self drop promising project that give them enough profit by saying false promises so that why many users didn't learn from that because also some of them are earning from that simple strategy in crypto.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Some of them are lazy they want to earn immediately as they want and enjoy the self drop promising project that give them enough profit by saying false promises so that why many users didn't learn from that because also some of them are earning from that simple strategy in crypto.
Greedy and lack of knowledge, this is common nowadays inside any project, like what you have said people wanted quick earnings and even without any assurance they will try it out and hope for luck come and let them earned, scammers take the advantage and keep repeating over and over unless no one being tricked this business will be stop.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Psychology people always want to make money by the easiest, they are willing to join the bounty of a lot of ICOs. Maybe they think of the fraud of these ICOs, however they always hope they will make money.
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Airdrops and Bounty are always attractive to small investors. Profits almost do not need capital to make them willing to participate, hoping to earn money they can ignore any warning
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

if they will see that their token will be pumping from their bought price but it may take a while before they get those profit from the tokens that they have but i suggest that instead of just investing or buying tokens in an ico.
DavidGBoydq232

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Most new entrants to the cryptocurrency market share the same mindset: how to make the quickest and least expensive investment, which is the main reason people are still involved ICO projects, even if they know this project has a very high scam
JoeG.Fuller123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

ICO projects are fraudulent, always focused on the greedy psychology of investors. They only care about the profits they receive from these ICOs, they sponsor these projects in the hope that they will succeed and benefit them.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
This is something from our nature I think that while one of them will learn, and leave, the other one who is not familiar will come on his place, and this is endless cycle.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

The issue here is that there are gullible people everywhere including cryptocurrency. That is why this scammers are still succeeding with their acts. Most people believe everything they see or here and jump easily into it if it sounds good.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

When they understand what they all stand to benefit
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

The answer is simply greed and inadequate knowledge of investment. Truth is, most investors in such self drop are only interested in making early returns. They don't really understand the blockchain technology and its potential, how amazing a product developed on it can be, they only want to double their capital and move on to other projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: